Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 7 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 7 October 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 7 October 2022
- According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) Report 2022, India’s economic growth is expected to decline to ____ in 2022 from 8.2% in 2021.
- The Election Commission has launched a year-long voter awareness program on All India Radio. What is the name of this program?
- Voter Junction
- Metadata Junction
- Radio Junction
- Election Junction
Answer:- Metadata Junction
- Who has been appointed as Director General of the Indian Ordnance Factory Service (IOFS)?
- Rajesh Talwar
- Alok Chakrawal
- Ramesh Kandula
- Sanjeev Kishore
Answer:- Sanjeev Kishore
- Who has received the American Geophysical Union’s Devendra Lal Memorial Medal 2022?
- Rajiv Kumar
- Raj Shukla
- Alvaro Lario
- Roxy Koll
Answer:- Roxy Koll
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)?
- Vijay Jasuja
- Vinayak Godse
- N S Rajan
- Sandeep Kumar Gupta
Answer:- Sandeep Kumar Gupta
- Which tennis player won the Tel Aviv Open title in 2022?
- Rafael Nadal
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic
Answer:- Novak Djokovic
- Annie Ernaux, the winner of the 2022 Nobel Prize in literature, is an author from which country?
- What is the charge levied for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transactions up to ₹2,000?
- 0.5 %
- 2 %
- 5 %
- No charge
Answer:- No charge
- Telecom Giant Optus, which was recently hit by a cyber-attack, is based in which country?
- The USA
- As per the recent World Bank report, what is India’s GDP projection in the current fiscal year (2022-’23)?
- 6.2 %
- 6.5 %
- 7.0 %
- 7.2 %
Answer:- 6.5 %
- World Teachers’ Day is observed every year on which day?
- 6 October
- 7 October
- 5 October
- 3 October
Answer:- 5 October
- On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, which of the following banks in India has announced that it will adopt 30 remote villages across India under the 4th phase of the ‘Gram Seva’ program?
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- Indian Bank
Answer:- State Bank of India
- UNESCO launched a list documenting 50 iconic Indian heritage textiles in October 2022, Sigma, or wool tie and dye is associated with?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Recently, the National Payments Corporation of India and Central Bank Of which of the following country signed an MoU to launch the Rupay debit card in their country?
- Who among the following recently won UNHCR’s Nansen Refugee Award?
- Angela Merkel
- Ameen Jubran
- Saleema Rehman
- Rozema Ghafouri
Answer:- Angela Merkel
- The theme of World Teachers’ Day 2022 is ________.
- Teachers at the Heart of Education Recovery
- Teachers: Leading in crisis, reimagining the future
- The Transformation of Education Begins with Teachers
- Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession
Answer:- The Transformation of Education Begins with Teachers
- Who was declared a ‘National Icon’ by the Election Commission of India recently?
- Aamir Khan
- Pankaj Tripathi
- Madhuri Dixit
Answer:- Pankaj Tripathi
- Who among the following launched ‘Activ Fit’, a comprehensive health insurance plan for young and healthy adults?
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- The Oriental Insurance Company
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Answer:- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- The Nobel Prize for Chemistry 2022 is being shared by three scientists, Carolyn Bertozzi, Morten Meldal & Barry Sharpless, for their work on _______.
- Asymmetric Organocatalysis
- Lithium-ion batteries
- DNA repair
- Click chemistry
Answer:- Click chemistry
- Where did President Droupadi Murmu launch ‘her START’, an initiative aimed at supporting women-led startups?
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 7 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 5 & 6 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 4 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 3 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 30 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 29 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे