Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 5 & 6 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 5 & 6 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Google, Angela Merkel, 2022 Devendra Lal Memorial Medal, Gram Seva Program.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have a thorough knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 5 & 6 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Saudi Arabia wins bid to host 2029 Asian Winter Games at the desert megacity
- Saudi Arabia has won a bid to host the 2029 Asian Winter Games at a planned mountain resort in the Gulf Arab state.
- The Asian Games will be held in a $500 billion futuristic megacity in the desert, with a year-long winter sports complex. The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) said that Saudi Arabia’s deserts and mountains will be converted into a playground for winter sports.
- The bid was approved by Saudi Arabia without any opposition.
- The megacity known as NEOM will be the first West Asian city to host the event.
- The Asian Winter Games will be held in Trojan, an area of NEOM.
- There are a total of 47 events in the Asian Winter Games and 28 of them are on the ice, and 10 are on ice.
- Election Commission launched the Metadata Junction awareness program
- The Chief Election Commissioner Shri Rajiv Kumar launched a yearlong Voter Awareness Program ‘Metadata Junction’ during an event organized at Akashvani Rang Bhavan.
- The launch event was also facilitated by Election Commissioner Shri Anup Chandra Pandey. The Metadata Junction is a 52-episode radio series produced by the election commission of India, in collaboration with All India Radio.
- Metadata Junction is produced in collaboration with All India Radio.
- The Metadata Junction aims to connect with voters across the country with the help of radio.
- The programs will be a combination of information and entertainment which will help to address the lack of concern of urban people and inform the audience.
- SBI launches ‘Gram Seva Program’ across six states of India
- State Bank of India launched SBI Foundation’s Gram Seva program in six states of India. On Gandhi Jayanti this year, the State Bank of India announced that it will adopt 30 remote villages across India under the fourth phase of the ‘SBI Gram Seva’ program.
- The bank will adopt remote villages in aspirational districts of Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, and West Bengal.
- The Gram Seva program was launched under the Corporate Social Responsibility of the Bank.
- The program emphasizes the comprehensive development of villages by proactive interventions in areas such as education, health care, livelihood, and infrastructure.
- So far this program has adopted 100 villages in 16 states in 3 phases.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance launches Activ Fit for young & healthy adults
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited (ABHICL), a health insurance subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL), has launched ‘Active Fit’ which is a comprehensive health insurance plan for young and healthy adults. It is the first of its kind in the industry.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited’s ‘Active Fit’ plan offers a 10 percent good health discount based on an assessment done through a unique facial scan, 50 percent HealthReturn TM and 100 percent binge refill when activated. Make sure health insurance becomes an attractive proposition for the group.
- IITM scientist Roxy Mathew Koll was awarded Devendra Lal Memorial Medal in 2022
- Roxy Mathew Koll, a scientist at the Pune-based Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), received the American Geophysical Union’s (AGU) 2022 Devendra Lal Memorial Medal.
- Koll was selected for his outstanding research in Earth and space sciences. He will also be conferred as a Fellow of the AGU.
- AGU is a non-profit organization that annually recognizes a select number of individuals as part of its honors and recognition program in Earth and space sciences.
- Koll has made breakthrough contributions to science, monitoring, forecasts, and climate change projections for South Asia and the larger Indo-Pacific region. His research provides insights into the mechanisms and impacts of climate change on monsoon floods and droughts, cyclones, heat waves, and the marine ecosystem.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2022: 01st to 31st October
- Every year Breast Cancer Awareness Month (BCAM) is observed in the month of October, from 01 to 31.
- The annual international health campaign aims to increase awareness of the disease and to raise funds for research into its cause, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure.
- The pink ribbon is an international symbol of breast cancer awareness.
- An annual campaign to raise awareness of this complex disease and fund research into its causes, treatment, and cure.
- Since 1985, individuals, businesses, and communities have come together every October to show their support for the many people affected by breast cancer. Breast Cancer Awareness Month can be a time to reflect, give back, or even celebrate.
- KVIC holds SFURTI Mela at Dilli Haat from Oct 1-15
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), a statutory body under the Ministry of MSME, is organizing a Fund Scheme for Upliftment of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) Mela at Dilli Haat, New Delhi. SFURTI Mela will be held from 1st October 2022 to 15th October 2022.
- For the first time, a national-level exhibition of traditional products of SFURTI groups is being organized to promote the Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi. SFURTI has been launched by the Ministry of MSME to promote cluster development.
- Amit Shah Announces ST Status For Paharis In Jammu And Kashmir
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced that the Pahari community in Jammu and Kashmir will get Scheduled Tribe (ST) status and political reservation ahead of the assembly elections.
- The abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A in August 2019 paved the way for providing reservations to the deprived sections of Jammu and Kashmir.
- ST quota in J&K holds 7% in government jobs and educational institutions.
- Since 1991, the Gujjar and Bakarwal communities were getting the benefits of Scheduled Tribes.
- The hills were given a 4 percent quota in the OBC category from January 2020.
- The Center constituted the Justice Sharma Commission in March 2020, but it appeared to harass the Gujjars and Bakarwals.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 5 & 6 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 4 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 3 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 30 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 29 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे