Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 17 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 17 October 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 17 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 17 October 2022
- Which state government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) for obtaining life certificates from pensioners through the doorstep services of the Postal Department?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Answer:- Tamil Nadu
- In India, the first week of September (i.e. September 1-7) every year is celebrated as National Nutrition Week. What is the theme of National Nutrition Week 2022?
- Go further with Food
- Eat Right, Bite by bite
- World of Flavors
- Don’t waste food
Answer:- World of Flavors
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The most incredible world cup stories -Anecdotes from Football World Cup, From Uruguay in 1930 to the present day?
- Luciano Wernicke
- Robert Lewandowski
- Diego Maradona
- Cristiano Ronaldo
Answer:- Luciano Wernicke
- International Day of Rural Women is observed every year on which day?
- 12 October
- 13 October
- 14 October
- 15 October
Answer:- 15 October
- Which state has launched an app-based ‘Smart E-Beat’ system for police attendance and real-time monitoring of patrolling by personnel?
- Tamil Nadu
- Which city was host to the General Assembly of the International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL)?
- State-run Coffee Board signed MoU with which of the following to focus on developing new varieties that will be resistant to the changing climatic patterns?
- IISc Bengaluru
- IIT Madras
- October 15 is celebrated as World Students’ Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of ___________.
- Atal Behari Vajpayee
- B. R. Ambedkar
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
Answer:- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- The Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar, officially inaugurated the Dimapur Honey Testing Laboratory at which place?
- Andhra Pradesh
- As per the ‘Living Planet Report’ published by World Wildlife Fund, by what percentage the monitored wildlife population has plunged in the last 50 years?
- Give the name of a young striker who became the first Indian footballer to play at the UEFA Women’s Champions League when she made her debut for Apollon Ladies FC.
- Aditi Chauhan
- Grace Ganmei
- Manisha Kalyan
- Anju Tamang
Answer:- Manisha Kalyan
- In October 2022, who among the following has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Kuwait?
- Avtar Singh
- Adarsh Swastika
- Prakash Chand
- Sanjay Verma
Answer:- Adarsh Swastika
- What is the theme for the International Day of Rural Women 2022?
- Rural Women Cultivating Good Food for All
- Rural women confront the global cost-of-living crisis
- Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
- Rural Women, the key to a world free from hunger and poverty
Answer:- Rural Women Cultivating Good Food for All
- Which of the vigilance commissioner has been appointed as the Central Vigilance Commissioner recently?
- Sameer Kumar Mehta
- Sanjay Kothari
- Suresh N. Patel
- Sujoy Mishra
Answer:- Suresh N. Patel
- According to the recently released Times Higher Education Rankings 2023, which of the following has topped the world ranking list?
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Oxford
Answer:- University of Oxford
- When is International Day for the Eradication of Poverty observed?
- 17 October
- 13 October
- 14 October
- 15 October
Answer:- 17 October
- How many digital banking units have been dedicated to the nation by PM Narendra Modi?
- 75 units
- 76 units
- 66 units
- 70 units
Answer:- 75 units
- Abdul Latif Rashid has been elected as President by which of the following country?
- Prime Minister flagged off the inaugural run of the new Vande Bharat Express from Amb Andaura, Una to New Delhi, it was the ________ Vande Bharat train introduced in the country.
- Which Indian city has won World Green City Award 2022?
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 17 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 16 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 13 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे