Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 16 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 16 October 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 16 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 16 October 2022
- Which institution unveiled a list of 50 exclusive and iconic heritage textile crafts of India?
- NITI Aayog
- Union Culture Ministry
- Which state is set to set up the world’s largest jungle safari park across 10,000 acres?
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- What is the name of the first indigenously developed light combat helicopter (LCH)?
- Malang City, which houses the Kanjurujan Football Stadium, is located in which country?
- When is the ‘International Day of Older Persons’ observed every year?
- October 1
- October 3
- October 5
- October 7
Answer:- October 1
- Which financial services company partnered with NASSCOM Foundation for the ‘Women Empowerment through Technology’ project?
- American Express
- JP Morgan
- Bank of America
Answer:- American Express
- Gurram Joshua, who was also known as ‘People’s Poet’ is from which state?
- Andhra Pradesh
Answer:- Andhra Pradesh
- Which city is the host of the ‘Khadi Fest – 2022 Exhibition’?
- Which term is used to define people whose gender identity and expression match the identity assigned to them at birth?
- Same-gender people
- Cisgender people
- Pro-gender people
Answer:- Cisgender people
- Which country is the host of the P-20 conference (organization of G-20 parliaments) in 2022?
- WHO issued a warning over four India-made cough syrups after the deaths of children in which country?
- The Gambia
Answer:- The Gambia
- Which country is the host of the International Solar Alliance’s Fifth Assembly in October 2022?
- Indian Navy signed an agreement on White Shipping Information Exchange with which country?
- New Zealand
Answer:- New Zealand
- The celebration of World Post Day is observed in which month?
- Rashmi Kumari and Sandeep Dive, who was seen in the news, are associated with which sports?
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 16 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 13 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 9 October 2022
Subscribe PlzSubscribe You Tube Channel
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे