Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 15 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 15 October 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 15 October 2022
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the fourth Vande Bharat Express train in which of the following state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following company has signed an agreement with 75F Smart Innovations India to jointly promote automation and energy-efficiency solutions in the commercial building space?
- ReNew Power
- Tata Power Trading Company
- JSW Energy
- NTPC Limited
Answer:- Tata Power Trading Company
- Kamalpreet Kaur has been banned for three years by Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU) for using the prohibited substance Stanozolol. She is related to which sport?
- Discus thrower
Answer:- Discus thrower
- Israel and which country have agreed to resolve a decades-old dispute over controlling an eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea?
- Who has been elected as a member of the executive committee of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) from Asia Pacific Group (APG) countries?
- Aparajita Sarangi
- Aparajita Mohanty
- Sarmistha Sethi
- Pratap Chandra Sarangi
Answer:- Aparajita Sarangi
- Which teams/states/UTs won the Raja Bhalindra Singh Trophy in the recently concluded 36th National Games?
- Tamil Nadu
- In October 2022, the Tamil Nadu government notified the country’s first sanctuary for which of the following animal covering 11,806 hectares in the Karur and Dindigul districts of the State?
- Slender Lorises
Answer:- Slender Lorises
- World Sight Day is observed every year on which day?
- Second Monday of October
- Second Sunday of October
- Second Thursday of October
- Second Tuesday of October
Answer:- Second Thursday of October
- The Cabinet has approved ___________ as one time grant to Public Sector Undertakings, Oil Marketing Companies for losses in Domestic LPG.
- Rs. 22, 000 crore
- Rs. 11, 000 crore
- Rs. 33, 000 crore
- Rs. 44, 000 crore
Answer:- Rs. 22, 000 crore
- The Indian Navy Conducted an Offshore Security Exercise named ______________ in the Offshore Development Area (ODA) off Kakinada.
- Paschim Lehar
- Which country has recently signed a partnership agreement with Pacific island nations?
- Luhansk and Donetsk, which were seen in the news, were areas located in which country?
- Which state announced to the formation of a ‘State Transformation Commission’ to replace the state planning commission?
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer:- Uttar Pradesh
- Which country is the leading exporter of Basmati Rice to the global market as of 2021-22?
- Which racing driver won the Formula One Singapore Grand Prix 2022 title?
- Charles Leclerc
- Lewis Hamilton
- Sergio Perez
- Sebastien Vettel
Answer:- Sergio Perez
- Which of the following has partnered with Jana Small Finance Bank to deploy card machines to further drive digitization among merchants across the country in October 2022?
- Google Pay
- Bharat Pay
- Each year, International E-Waste Day is held on which date?
- 15 October
- 14 October
- 13 October
- 12 October
Answer:- 14 October
- World Standards Day is marked every year on _________ to raise awareness about the importance of using standardized measurements, technologies, and industries.
- October 11
- October 12
- October 13
- October 14
Answer:- October 14
- What is the theme or slogan of International E-Waste Day (#ewasteday) 2022?
- Recycle it all, no matter how small!
- The consumer is the key to a Circular Economy!
- Education. Electronic Waste
- Circularity a reality for e-products
Answer:- Recycle it all, no matter how small!
- What is the theme of World Standards Day 2022?
- Protecting the planet with standards
- Standards Build Trust
- Shared Vision for a Better World
- Video standards create a global stage
Answer:- Shared Vision for a Better World
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 15 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 13 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 9 October 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 8 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे