Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 3 & 4 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 3 & 4 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: Samvidhan Udyan in Jaipur, online betting, Hydrogen Blended PNG Project, abolishing revenue police system.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 & 4 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Important News
- Miscellaneous News
- Croatia Adopts Euro and Entered Europe’s, Borderless Zone
- Croatia has switched to the euro and entered Europe’s passport-free zone – two important milestones for the country since joining the European Union (EU) nearly a decade ago. At midnight, the Balkan nation bid goodbye to its kuna currency and became the 20th member of the eurozone.
- It is now the 27th country in the Schengen Zone, the world’s largest passport-free travel area, which enables more than 400 million people to move freely around its member states. Croatia, a former Yugoslav republic of 3.9 million people that fought for independence in the 1990s, joined the EU in 2013.
- Qin Gang Appointed As China’s New and Youngest Foreign Minister
- China has appointed its ambassador to the United States and a trusted aide of President Xi Jinping, Qin Gang, as its new foreign minister, as Beijing and Washington seek to stabilize rocky ties.
- The decision was made by the Standing Committee of the 13th National People’s Congress (NPC). Qin, 56, replaces Wang Yi, who has been foreign minister for the past decade. Wang, 69, was promoted to the Politburo of the Chinese Communist Party and is expected to play a bigger role in Chinese foreign policy.
- Govt seeks to ban social media sites’ promotion of online betting
- The Government of India is proposing a ban on the promotion of Online Betting on Social Media platforms.
- The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, have recently been recommended for revision by the Central government to control the Indian online gaming market. The suggestion was made to protect consumers from any harm that skill-based games might cause.
- The fact that between 40 and 45 percent of gamers in India are female makes maintaining the security of the gaming industry even more crucial.
- President Droupadi Murmu Inaugurates Samvidhan Udyan in Jaipur
- The President of India Droupadi Murmu inaugurated Samvidhan Udyan, Mayur Stambh, National Flag Post, Statue of Mahatma Gandhi, and Maharana Pratap at Raj Bhavan, Jaipur on 3rd January 2023.
- The President of India virtually inaugurated the Transmission System for Solar Energy Zones in Rajasthan and laid the foundation stone for the 1000 MV Bikaner Solar Power Project of SJVN Limited.
- On the occasion, President Droupadi Murmu appreciated the artists for a description of the historical journey of three years of Constitution making displayed in the Udyan.
- Uttarakhand Govt decides to abolish revenue police system
- The Uttarakhand government has decided to abolish the revenue police system in the state. The Pushkar Singh Dhami government has also announced to bring revenue villages under regular policing. According to a statement from the Chief Minister’s Office, law and order in 1,800 revenue villages of Uttarakhand will now be handled by the state police.
- The demand to change the revenue police system in Uttarakhand gained momentum in September 2022 during the investigation of the Ankita Bhandari murder case.
- Himachal Pradesh Government Launched Chief Minister Sukhashray Sahayata Kosh
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu announced to set up of Rs 101 crore CM’s Sukhashraya Sahayata Kosh for the destitute in the state. Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh informed that 40 Congress MLAs agreed to contribute Rs one lakh each from their first salary for the fund and also requested the MLAs from BJP and other parties to contribute.
- The collected fund will be spent on the higher education of destitute children to encourage them to pursue courses such as engineering, medicine, management, and other streams from reputed institutions like IIT, IIM, AIIMS, and NIT.
- CM Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu announced that there are 6,000 destitute children in Himachal Pradesh.
- The CM’s Sukhashraya Sahayata Kosh with an expenditure of Rs 101 crore would provide the facility of higher education to needy children.
- Through the CM’s Sukhashraya Sahayata Kosh other than bearing the educational expenses, the government would also provide Rs 4000 monthly pocket money to the destitute children and women pursuing higher education.
- Banks Report High Credit Growth with Indian Economy Showing Stability
- It is estimated that the Indian economy grew by 9.7% in the first half of 2022-23, much higher than China’s 2.2%, UK’s 3.4%, and USA’s 1.8%. The local banking sector is often representative of trends in India’s economy.
- Take the latest round of surveys conducted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA). Among the 25 lenders in India held in the first half of 2022, which account for three-fourths of the sector’s assets, it reveals a considerable amount of comfort. In contrast to the majority last year, only a small fraction of the banks surveyed reported increasing requests for loan changes.
- HDFC Bank collaborates with Microsoft as part of its digital transformation
- HDFC Bank, India’s largest private sector bank, is partnering with Microsoft in the next phase of its digital transformation journey and unlocking business value by transforming the application portfolio, modernizing the data landscape, and securing the enterprise with Microsoft Cloud.
- HDFC Bank as a part of its Future Ready strategy is developing in-house IPs as well as partnering with several companies including FinTechs’ to co-create technology IPs. HDFC Bank as a part of its Future Ready strategy is developing in-house IPs as well as partnering with several companies including FinTechs’ to co-create technology IPs.
- World Braille Day 2023 celebrates on 4th January
- World Braille Day, observed on 4 January, emphasizes the importance of Braille as a form of communication for the partially sighted and blind. The United Nations is celebrating this day since 2019. World Braille Day also celebrates the birth anniversary of Louis Braille, who was born on January 4, 1809. After losing his sight during childhood, the French teacher devised Braille technology.
- The purpose of the day is to raise awareness about the Braille language, which seeks to bridge the gap between the general and differently-abled persons. Coupvray, France, originated as the creator of a widely adopted tactile device enabling blind individuals to read and write.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurates Siyom bridge in Arunachal Pradesh
- Defense minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the Siyom bridge in Arunachal Pradesh, along with 27 other infrastructure projects completed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
- Built at a cost of 724 crore rupees, these projects will hugely augment India’s border infrastructure, mostly along the Chinese border, from Ladakh to Arunachal. 21 other bridges, three roads, and three additional infrastructure projects in Arunachal Pradesh, J&K, Ladakh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Punjab, and Rajasthan, were virtually inaugurated by Rajnath Singh from the Siyom bridge site.
- Singh also virtually inaugurated the 27 other projects of the BRO. Out of these, eight have been constructed in Ladakh, four in Jammu and Kashmir, five in Arunachal Pradesh, three each in Sikkim, Punjab, and Uttarakhand, and two in Rajasthan.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 & 4 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 31 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 29 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 27 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 26 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे