Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 5 January 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 5 January 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 5 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 5 January 2023
- India’s unemployment rate in December 2022 has increased to a 16-month high at how much percent from 8% in November 2022?
- Hydrogen blended PNG project starts operation at which state?
- Himachal Pradesh
- According to the Coffee Board of India, the total export of coffee from India rose by how much percent to 4 lakh tonnes in 2022?
- 1.50 %
- 1.66 %
- 2.66 %
- 3.50 %
Answer:- 1.50 %
- Who has inaugurated the 108th Indian Science Congress through video conferencing?
- Narendra Modi
- Amit Shah
- Rajnath Singh
- Droupadi Murmu
Answer:- Narendra Modi
- _ becomes the first country in Asia and second in the world to launch Hydrogen-powered trains.
- Which country recently switched to the euro from its kuna currency and became the 20th member of the Eurozone?
- Which company has topped profit-making public sector enterprises in 2021-22?
- How many electric buses were launched in Delhi with support under the FAME India Phase II scheme of the Ministry of Heavy Industries?
- Which bank is partnering with Microsoft in the next phase of its digital transformation journey?
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Yes Bank
- IDBI Bank
Answer:- HDFC Bank
- Defense minister Rajnath Singh has inaugurated the Siyom bridge. This bridge integrated into which of the following state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Answer:- Arunachal Pradesh
- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva recently took charge as the President of which country?
- Who becomes the 1st women officer to be operationally deployed in Siachen?
- Captain Rani Singh
- Captain Veera Tiwari
- Captain Renuka Singh
- Captain Shiva Chauhan
Answer:- Captain Shiva Chauhan
- World Braille Day, marked on _, emphasizes the significance of Braille as a form of communication for the partially sighted and blind. The United Nations has been commemorating the day since 2019.
- January 1
- January 2
- January 3
- January 4
Answer:- January 4
- The Defence Ministry has started the process for the procurement of 100 more _ tracked self-propelled howitzers which are built in India by Larsen & Toubro (L&T) using technology transferred from South Korean defense major Hanwha Defence.
- Which of the following state has launched CM’s Sukhashray Sahayata Kosh?
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
- As per the CMIE’s latest report, which state recorded the highest unemployment rate among states in December 2022?
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Which ministry has proposed to ban advertisements of online betting sites on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, as per draft rules for online gaming released?
- Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Answer:- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- President Droupadi Murmu inaugurated Samvidhan Udyan at Raj Bhavan in _.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Mohamed Irfaan Ali, who is a recipient of the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award, is the President of which country?
- Which country inaugurated the Pokhara Regional International Airport (PRIA), with the support of China?
- Sri Lanka
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 5 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 3 & 4 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 29 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 27 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे