Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 3 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: Central Vigilance Awareness Week, Mexican Grand Prix 2022, SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy, KYC Registration Agency, and Friends of Liberation War.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Ghana to assume Presidency of UN Security Council
- Ghana, a West African country, assumes the rotating monthly presidency of the United Nations Security Council. During the month of November 2022, Ghana will preside over meetings (adoption, debate, and consultation) of the Council and, under its authority, represent the Security Council in its capacity as an organ of the United Nations.
- Ghana re-joined the United Nations Security Council on January 1, 2022. This is the third time Ghana is occupying a temporary seat on the council.
- Ghana was first given the opportunity to serve on the Council from 1962 to 1963 and returned for the period January 2006 – December 2007.
- Government-approved Electronics Manufacturing Cluster at Ranjangaon
- Union Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar announced that an Electronics Manufacturing Cluster is to be developed in the Ranjangaon area of Maharashtra.
- The Electronics Manufacturing Clusters will be developed for ₹500 crores. Electronics Manufacturing Clusters are expected to generate thousands of jobs in the coming years and will attract an investment of over ₹2,000 crores.
- Union Minister Rajeev Chandrasekhar informed that the Electronics Manufacturing Clusters have been approved to make Maharashtra into an electronics hub.
- The government will invest up to ₹500 crores in this project.
- The Electronics Manufacturing Clusters project has joined Tamil Nadu, Noida, and Karnataka in making an aggressive pitch to emerge as a powerful electronic hub.
- Meghalaya CM launches “Citizen Engagement and Communication Program”
- The “Citizen Engagement and Communication Program” was launched by Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma at Tura in the West Garo Hills district of Meghalaya. The Government of Meghalaya has started various welfare programs and information should be disseminated for the greater benefit of the public.
- The objective of the program “Citizen Engagement and Communication Program” is to make the grassroots penetration of all the schemes so as to improve governance in all aspects. This program will create much-needed awareness among the public so that people can get the right information to take advantage of the schemes being launched by the government.
- Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina confers ‘Friends of Liberation War’ honor on Edward M Kennedy
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina posthumously awarded the prestigious ‘Friends of Liberation War’ honor to former US Senator Edward M Kennedy in Dhaka for his contribution to the liberation of Bangladesh. The honor was handed over to his son Edward M. Ted Kennedy Jr.
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina remembered with gratitude the great contribution of Edward Kennedy Sr. He said Kennedy Sr. took a bold step against the genocide committed by Pakistan on innocent Bengali people despite the role of the US government during the 1971 Liberation War.
- Late Puneet Rajkumar honored with ‘Karnataka Ratna’
- Late actor Puneet Rajkumar may not be with us but fans still remember him. On the one hand, since the death of Puneet, he is paid tribute in every Kannada film.
- Meanwhile, Puneeth Rajkumar was posthumously awarded Karnataka’s highest civilian award ‘Karnataka Ratna’, which was accepted by the late actor’s family.
- 63 officers awarded with ‘Union Home Minister’s Special Operation Medal
- 63 police officers from Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir have been awarded the ‘Union Home Minister’s Special Operation Medal’ for the year 2022.
- The award was given by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) for four special operations conducted by them in areas of terrorism, border actions, arms control, prevention of narcotics smuggling, and rescue operations.
- In total, 63 police officers have been awarded the special medal on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- The officers belonged to Telangana, Punjab, Maharashtra, Delhi, and the Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Formula-1 racing: Max Verstappen won Mexican Formula 1 GP 2022
- Red Bull driver Max Verstappen finished in first place at the 2022 Mexican Grand Prix to claim his record-setting 14th win of the season. Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton and Red Bull’s Sergio Perez finished second and third respectively.
- Verstappen surpassed Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel for the most race wins in a season in Formula One history with his 14th win of the season. Verstappen is now the most successful driver in the history of the Mexican GP, securing his fourth title. It was the 34th race win of his career and the 14th win of the 2022 season.
- Central Vigilance Awareness Week is observed from 31st October to 6th November 2022
- The Central Vigilance Commission observes Vigilance Awareness Week during the week on which the 31st of October, the birthday of the Late Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel falls.
- This year, Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 31 October to 6 November 2022 with the following theme: “Corruption-Free India for a Developed Nation”.
- CSIR-NIScPR Celebrates “International Open Access Week-2022”
- International Open Access Week is celebrated worldwide to create awareness about open-access scholarly publishing among researchers and publishers by CSIR-NIScPR. It is celebrated globally during the last full week of October.
- To highlight the different aspects and opportunities of the Open Access Publishing, different outreach activities are organized including talks, seminars, symposia, or the announcement of open-access mandates or other milestones in open access.
- In the year 2022, International Open Access Week entered its fifteenth year of celebration. International Open Access Week is organized by Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) in partnership with the Open Access Week Advisory Committee.
- Zojila Day celebrated at Zojila War Memorial
- Zojila Day was celebrated at the Zojila War Memorial near Drass in Jammu and Kashmir. It was organized to celebrate the courage and action of Indian soldiers in the year 1948 at the icy heights of Zojila Pass, the gateway to Ladakh. Zojila Day was celebrated on 1 November at the Zojila War Memorial near Dras.
- Zojila Day is celebrated in 1948 to celebrate the heroic action of Indian soldiers in ‘Operation Bison’, which was launched on the icy heights of Zojila Pass, the gateway to Ladakh.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 2 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 & 31 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 29 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 27 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे