Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 30 & 31 October 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 & 31 October 2022 covering the following news headlines: Mawmluh Cave, Rashtriya Ekta Diwas, Homi Jehangir Bhabha, World Thrift Day, World Cities Day, Akanksha Vyavahare, Sultan of Johor Cup 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 & 31 October 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Union Education Minister Inaugurates India’s Second National Model Vedic School in Puri
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated India’s second Rashtriya Adarsh Veda Vidyalaya (RAVV) in Puri. The Rashtriya Adarsh Veda Vidyalaya has been launched to spread knowledge of the Vedas among people.
- Rastriya Adarsh Veda Vidyalaya which is also called the National Model Vedic School. Maharishi Sandipani Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratisthan is the first such school in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
- The curriculum of the Rashtriya Adarsh Veda Vidyalaya includes all four Vedas, Rigveda, Samaveda, Yajurveda, and Atharva.
- Admissions will be based on merit in the ‘Veda Bhusan’ fourth (class 9), ‘Veda Bhusan’ fifth (class 10), ‘Veda Vibhushan’ first (Class 11), and ‘Veda Vibhushan’ second (class 12).
- Four more such schools will come up at Badrinath in Uttrakhand, Sringeri in Karnataka, Dwarka in Gujarat, and Guwahati in Assam.
- India to Contribute $500,000 To UN Trust Fund For Counter-Terrorism
- The External Affairs Minister said that India is going to contribute half a billion dollars to the UN’s efforts to combat global terrorism at a time when new and emerging technologies used by terrorist groups are important to governments around the world. creating new threats.
- The announcement was made during the plenary session of the UN Security Council special meeting of the Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTC) in New Delhi.
- RIL Becomes First Indian Company to Post Earnings Call On Metaverse
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) posted the proceedings of its Q2 FY 2022-23 earnings call on Metaverse. This is the first time in the history of Corporate India that a company has used Metaverse to connect with its stakeholders.
- The RIL Metaverse was created in partnership with GMetri, a no-code metaverse creation platform. No need to wear AR/VR headgear to access it. Using it, analysts around the world tracking company results can toggle across multiple buckets with slides and graphics on different screens in the presentation of results. They can also download the Transcript of the RIL Q2 22-23 Media Release and Media and Analyst Calls in PDF format.
- RBI Revokes Authorisation Certificate of Chennai-Based GI Technology
- The Reserve Bank has canceled the certificate of authorization of Chennai-based GI Technology Pvt Ltd over governance concerns in the company. The company is in the business of issuing and operating prepaid payment instruments.
- The central bank said in a statement that governance concerns and non-compliance with regulatory requirements are the reasons for the cancellation of the Certificate of Authority (CoA). After the revocation of the CoA, GI Technology cannot transact the business of issuing and operating prepaid payment instruments, it said.
- Akanksha Vyavahare creates three new national records at the Khelo India weightlifting meet
- Akanksha Vihavare, a weightlifter from Maharashtra has created three new national records in the 40kg weightlifting tournament at the Khelo India National Ranking Women’s Weightlifting Tournament. Akanksha Vihare was also a part of the Target Olympic podium scheme and set records in the snatch, clean and jerk, and total.
- The Khelo India program has been launched to revive the sports culture in India at the grassroots level by creating a strong framework for all sports played in India and establishing India as a great sporting nation. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Khelo India Youth Games on 31 January 2018.
- FIFA World Cup: Spain U-17 women retain title
- Defending champions Spain defeated Colombia 1-0 to win the 2022 Under-17 Women’s World Cup at the DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai. Nigeria ranked third.
- The winner came in the 82nd minute when the ball deflected from Colombia’s right-back Ana Guzmán into the goal. This was a result of continued pressure exerted by Spain as the game progressed toward full-time.
- India defeats Australia to win the third Sultan of Johor Cup
- Indian junior men’s hockey team defeated Australia to win the Sultan of Johor Cup 2022 in a shootout 5-4 after a 1-1 draw at the Taman Daya Hockey Stadium in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- This is the third time India has won the Sultan of Johor Cup. India scored the first goal with Sudeep Chirmako’s field goal in the 14th minute. However, Australia came back in the second quarter as Jack Holland equalized with India.
- The Indians won the age group tournament twice in 2013 and 2014 and finished second best four times in 2012, 2015, and 2018 and the last edition of the event in 2019. The tournament was not held in 2020 and 2021 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- World Thrift Day observed on 31st October
- World Savings Day is celebrated every year on 31 October across the world. World Savings Day, also often referred to as World Savings Day. However, India does it a day earlier, marking it on 30 October every year.
- The day is significant as it is an occasion to create awareness about the concept of saving money in the bank (so as to enrich the money supply in the country) instead of keeping it locked at home.
- This year, the theme of World Savings Day is “Savings Prepares You for the Future”, which is closely related to last year’s theme which focused on the importance of saving.
- World Cities Day is observed on 31 October
- World Cities Day ends in urban October on 31 October each year and was first observed in 2014. Along with World Habitat Day, a global celebration is held each year in a different city and the day focuses on a specific theme. A different city hosts this event every year. This year’s global observance is planned in Shanghai, China under the theme “Act Local to Go Global”.
- On December 27, 2013, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) established World Cities Day through a resolution. The first celebration took place on 31 October 2014. The Second United Nations Conference on Human Settlements in 1976 influenced UNGA’s decision to establish World Cities Day.
- Nation celebrates 113th Birth anniversary of Homi Jehangir Bhabha
- 113th birth anniversary of Indian nuclear physicist Homi Jehangir Bhabha, also known as the father of the Indian nuclear program. He was born on 30 October 1909 in Bombay, Bombay Presidency, British India (now Mumbai, Maharashtra, India).
- His invaluable contribution to the field of science continues to inspire generations of young minds in the country. Homi J Bhabha was born into a prominent wealthy Parsi family.
- Bhabha was awarded the Adams Award in 1954 and the Padma Bhushan in 1942.
- In 1951 and 1953–1956, Bhabha was also nominated for the Nobel Prize in Physics.
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or National Unity Day 2022: All you need to know
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is celebrated every year on 31 October to commemorate the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the first Home Minister of India. This year will be the 147th birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, also known as the Iron Man of India.
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas was introduced by the Government of India in 2014 to pay tribute to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel on his birth anniversary for his extraordinary work in keeping India united. The first National Unity Day program was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who flagged off the ‘Run for Unity’ program in New Delhi in 2014.
- UNESCO: Mawmluh Cave in Meghalaya first Indian Geoheritage Site
- The International Union of Geological Sciences (IUGS), one of the largest scientific organizations of UNESCO, has recognized the Mawmluh Cave, located in the East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya, as one of the first 100 IUGS geological heritage sites.
- The full list will be presented at the IUGS’s 60th-anniversary event, which will take place in Zumaia, Spain. The announcement of the 100 geological heritage sites is expected to kick start an endeavor to designate geological sites from around the world that are iconic, and recognized by all geoscience communities for their impact on understanding the Earth and its history.
- With a length of 7.2kms, Mawmluh Cave is the fourth longest cave in the Indian subcontinent.
- The cave is a long maze with many openings and is decorated with stalactites, stalagmites, columns, drapes, and moon milk.
- Set at an altitude of 4503 m, the cave is known for its stalagmite formations.
- Another prime feature of the cave is the pool inside the cave which is formed from five different rivers that pass through the cave.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 30 & 31 October 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 29 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 27 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 26 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 & 25 October 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 23 October 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे