Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 30 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project, Prime minister of Israel, US Vice-President Kamala Harris, Lokayukta Bill, BrahMos Missile.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- State News
- Banking News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- US Vice-President Kamala Harris Names Indian-American Rajeev Badyal to the National Space Council Advisory Group
- Vice President Kamala Harris has named Indian American Rajeev Badyal to a key national space advisory group tasked with maintaining a strong and responsible US space enterprise and preserving space for present and future generations.
- Badyal, vice president of Amazon’s Project Kuiper, is among 30 space experts named by Harris to the National Space Council’s User Advisory Group (UAG). Previously he was Vice President of Satellites at SpaceX. He has a Master’s
- in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Oregon State University. Harris nominated US Air Force Rtd General Lester Lyles as the chairman of the UAG.
- Benjamin Netanyahu Sworn in as the Prime minister of Israel for a Record 6th Time
- Benjamin Netanyahu was sworn in as Israel’s prime minister for a sixth time, leading the Jewish state’s most right-wing government to date. Netanyahu, 73, already Israel’s longest-serving Prime Minister has the support of 63 lawmakers in the 120-member Knesset (Israeli parliament). In the house, 54 lawmakers voted against his government.
- He returned as prime minister with the formation of his sixth government, which is composed of a number of far-right allies. The lawmakers supporting the new government are all right-wing, including Netanyahu’s Likud party supported by the ultra-orthodox Shas, United Torah Judaism, the far-right Otzma Yehudit, Religious Zionist Party, and Noam.
- India-assisted Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project Handed Over to Bhutan’s Druk Green Power Corp
- India-assisted 720 Megawatts Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Power Project has been recently handed to Druk Green Power Corporation (DGPC) in Bhutan.
- With this project, India and Bhutan have successfully completed four mega hydroelectric power projects. The commissioning of the project has increased Bhutan’s Electrical Power Generation Capacity by 44 percent.
- The 720 MW project Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Power Project was jointly inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Bhutanese counterpart Lotay Tshering in 2019.
- Maharashtra became the first state in the country to pass the Lokayukta Bill
- The Maharashtra Assembly has passed the Lokayukta Bill 2022, which brings the Chief Minister and Council of Ministers under the ambit of the anti-corruption ombudsman.
- The Bill was passed without any discussion as the opposition walked out of the House over the alleged scam in the teacher’s entrance examination. Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis termed the bill a historic law. Cabinet minister Deepak Kesarkar introduced the bill, which seeks to bring the chief minister and the cabinet under the ambit of the anti-corruption ombudsman.
- ‘Statistical Tables relating to Banks in India: 2021-22’- Web publication released by RBI
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published a web publication on the activities of the Indian banking sector called ‘Statistical Tables Relating to Banks in India: 2021-22’ In this publication priority for Scheduled Commercial Banks, except Regional Rural Banks Contains details of sector advances received. , along with entity-specific information on their maturity profile, income, and expenses as well as main categories of liabilities and assets.
- Capital-to-risk-weighted assets ratio, non-performing assets, exposure to sensitive industries, and so on, also include contingent liabilities and unclaimed deposits.
- Also shown are the consolidated balance details of rural cooperative banks, broken down by state.
- PM Modi’s mother Heeraben dies at 99, PM Modi begins the Cremation rites
- Heeraben Modi (Hiraben Modi), the mother of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, passed away early on Friday (30 December 2023) in an Ahmedabad hospital. Heeraben was 99.
- The news of her passing was announced in a bulletin from the UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, where she was taken on Wednesday when her condition began to deteriorate.
- The prime minister arrived at his brother Pankaj Modi’s house in the Raysan village neighborhood of Gandhinagar, where his mother (Heeraben Modi)’s lifeless remains were kept.
- PM Modi was taken directly to his younger brother’s home after landing at this airport in the morning.
- PM Modi prostrated himself at his mother’s feet and presented her with floral tributes.
- Brazil World Cup winner and football legend, Pele passes away
- Brazilian football legend Edson Arantes do Nascimento, famously called Pelé, has passed away aged 82. He is considered by many one of the greatest footballers of all time.
- He was instrumental in Brazil’s three World Cup victories in 1958, 1962, and 1970. He is still the top scorer for Brazil’s national team with 77 goals in 92 games.
- He retired from Santos in 1974 but a year later made a surprise comeback by signing a lucrative deal to join the New York Cosmos in the then-nascent North American Soccer League.
- In a glorious 21-year career he scored between 1,281 and 1,283 goals, depending on how matches are counted. Pele, though, transcended soccer, like no player before or since, and he became one of the first global icons of the 20th century.
- During his career, he became known as “The Black Pearl”.
- Pele was named “Athlete of the Century” by the International Olympic Committee, co-“Football Player of the Century” by the world soccer body FIFA, and a “national treasure” by Brazil’s government.
- ‘Bijli Utsav’ organised by REC in Assam as a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- REC Limited, a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India organized ‘Bijli Utsav’ in Anandapur Gaon of Baksa district and adjoining villages in Assam. Numerous dignitaries such as Shri Katiram Boro, Speaker – Bodoland Territorial Council, Dr. Ashraful Amin – Addl. Deputy Commissioner – Baksa, Shri Khagendranath Sarania, Principal – Anandapur Primary School, Shri Nagen Chandra Das, Retd. Principal – Nehru Anchalik High School, Shri Manasjyoti Pathak, AGM (RE) Baksa – Assam Power Distribution Co. Ltd. (APDCL), and officials from REC Regional Office in Guwahati graced the occasion.
- The event witnessed speaker sessions by dignitaries and esteemed guests highlighting the consumer rights of electricity, the benefits of electricity and the challenges faced during electrification in remote areas, and how the quality of life improves with access to power. Beneficiaries from the villages were also invited on stage to share their experience and views on how electricity has transformed their lives.
- To engage with the villagers and children, various competitions and cultural programs were also held. Nukkad Natak was also performed to impart knowledge on subjects such as consumer rights of electricity, energy conservation, and the benefits of electricity. The event concluded with the distribution of LED bulbs and geometry boxes as prizes to the winners of the competitions.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 30 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 29 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 27 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 26 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 25 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे