Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 9 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 9 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: National Legal Services Day, International Week of Science and Peace, Google, ICC Hall of Fame, and India’s G20 presidency.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 9 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Ghaem-100 Satellite: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard launches New Satellite-Carrying Rocket
- Iran’s powerful paramilitary Revolutionary Guard launched a new satellite-carrying rocket, despite anti-government protests across the country seeking to demonstrate the skills of the hard-line force.
- IRNA said the Gham 100, Iran’s first three-stage launch vehicle, would be capable of placing satellites weighing 80 kilograms (180 pounds) up to 500 km (300 miles) above Earth’s surface.
- Ameerali Hajizadeh, commander of the Guard’s aerospace division that developed the Ghaem-100, said the rocket would be used to launch Iran’s Nahid satellite for the Ministry of Telecommunications.
- Netherlands Turns Top Buyer of Indian Petro-Products Amid Ukraine War
- The Netherlands has emerged as the top destination for India’s petroleum product exports like petrol and diesel in the first half of the current financial year. The change comes in the wake of the Ukraine war, in which India continues to purchase subsidized crude from sanctions-hit Russia.
- This boom in exports has resulted in the Netherlands becoming the third-largest market for India’s total exports, replacing China. China is now in fourth place, accounting for just 3.3% of total outbound shipments.
- Vadodara issued a first-ever municipal bond
- Vadodara became the second city in India to issue municipal bonds with the help of the US Treasury Department’s Office of Technical Assistance.
- Officials from the US Embassy and the US Treasury joined counterparts from India’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, the city of Vadodara, and the Securities and Exchange Board to celebrate the successful issuance of Vadodara’s first municipal bond. Pune was the first city to issue such bonds in 2017.
- Kerala becomes 1st State to Introduce Uniform Gold Price Based on Bank Rate
- Kerala becomes the first state in India to launch uniform gold prices based on the bank rate. The decision to introduce a uniform price on 916 purity 22-carat gold has been taken at a meeting between officials of Malabar Gold and Diamonds and key members of the All Kerala Gold and Silver Merchants Association.
- Being a top gold-consuming state in the country, Kerala can set the stage for a countrywide roll-out of uniform gold prices.
- The selling price of gold should be unified everywhere in the country. The gold rate should be uniform across the country based on the bank rates.
- Gold is priced at Rs 150-300 per gram extra over the bank rate. In Kerala, gold used to be sold at different prices on a particular day.
- Uttarakhand Foundation Day 2022: 9th November
- Uttarakhand Foundation Day is celebrated every year on 9 November. Also known as Uttarakhand Day, it is celebrated to mark the establishment of the 27th state of India. Uttarakhand did not come into existence with the independence of India. It is one of the new states created under the Uttar Pradesh Reorganization Act, of 2000.
- The name Uttarakhand is derived from the Sanskrit dialect which literally means ‘Northern City. Its name was changed to Uttarakhand on 1 January 2007. The state is an amalgamation of culture, ethnicity, and religion and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. The border states of Uttarakhand include Tibet, Nepal, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh.
- SBI commits to finance 1000 entrepreneurs in Nagaland
- SBI is committed to financing thousands of entrepreneurs in Nagaland through partnerships with business associations. State Bank of India (SBI) in association with the Business Association of Nagas (BAN) has decided to help 1000 entrepreneurs with financing.
- As per the report of Eastern Mirror, an MoU has been signed between the two sides to ease trade and finance MSMEs of Naga entrepreneurs in the state.
- The NIIE trade fair culminated in a positive impact with great promise and commitment to finance 1000 entrepreneurs through the signing of an MoU between SBI and BAN, which will bring hope and a great relief to the genuine entrepreneurs of the state.
- BEE, SIDBI to Jointly Promote Energy Efficiency Financing for MSMEs
- The government body for energy efficiency Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) under the Ministry of Power has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) for MSMEs.
- The MoU will aim to promote energy efficiency financing for MSMEs and explore the internet of things (IoT)-based solutions, greening MSMEs, capacity building of various stakeholders, etc., BEE said.
- To encourage MSME units to undertake energy-saving investments in plant and machinery to reduce energy consumption, enhance energy efficiency, reduce CO2 emissions, and improve the profitability of the units in the long run.
- ICC Hall of Fame: Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Charlotte Edwards, and Abdul Qadir inducted
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced the latest legends to join the prestigious list of cricketing greats to make up the ICC Hall of Fame.
- Following a voting process that included current Hall of Famers, media representatives, and senior officials from the Federation of International Cricketers (FICA) and the ICC, West Indies great Shivnarine Chanderpaul, England women’s team legend Charlotte Edwards and Pakistan legend Abdul Qadir Joined numbers 107, 108 and 109 respectively.
- Pramod Bhagat-Manisha Ramadass won gold at BWF Para-Badminton Championships
- Pramod Bhagat and Manisha Ramadass won gold medals in singles at the BWF Para-Badminton World Championships in Tokyo. The reigning Paralympic gold medallist Bhagat beat compatriot Nitesh Kumar 21-19, 21-19 in 53 minutes in an all-Indian SL3 final.
- This is Bhagat’s fourth World Championships gold in singles and sixth overall in the marquee event.
- Bhagat and Manoj Sarkar went down 21-14, 18-21, 13-21 to Indonesia’s Hikmat Ramdani-Ukun Rukaendi in the SL3-SL4 men’s doubles final.
- Manisha Ramadass beat Japan’s Mamiko Toyoda 21-15, 21-15 in half an hour in the SU5 final.
- National Legal Services Day 2022: 9th November
- National Legal Services Day is celebrated every year on 9 November to celebrate the introduction of the Legal Services Authorization Act, of 1987, which came into force on this day in 1995.
- The day was established to provide support and assistance to the weaker sections of society including Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Natural Calamity Victims, and Human Trafficking Victims.
- International Week of Science and Peace 2022: 9-15 November
- November 9 to November 14 is observed as the International Week of Science and Peace every year around the globe. This week is an initiative taken by the United Nations (UN), hoping to make people contribute towards the encouragement and promotion of peace across the globe.
- During this week, people inspire and promote peace in their countries and also develop advanced technology for better living. Various events and activities are organized worldwide, and people participate internationally.
- IFFI 2022: Austrian film ‘Alma and Oskar’ to open film festival
- The Austrian film “Alma & Oscar” directed by Dieter Berner will open the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) to be held in Goa from November 20 to 28. The film will be screened at the festival venue INOX, Panaji.
- As a festival that seeks to fully celebrate the art of cinema, it is fitting that the 53rd IFFI opens with a film about the love affair between a musician and an artist.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 9 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 8 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे