Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 10 November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 November 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Science Day for Peace and Development, Khelo India National University Games, Skyroot, TELEMEDICON 2022, QS Asia University Rankings 2023, 2022 Asia’s Power Businesswomen List.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Aruna Miller, 1st ever Indian-American to hold office in Maryland
- Indian-American woman Aruna Miller has become the first immigrant to hold the position of lieutenant governor in Maryland, the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. She said the residents of Maryland chose Wes Moore as their governor, while he won the race to become lieutenant governor.
- Ms. Miller, a former executive director of Indian American Influence, was supported by the organization, which supports Indian-American representation at every level of government. He was also supported and supported by important Indian-American organizations and people.
- Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant launched the Purple Fest logo
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant launched the logo of Purple Fest at a function held at Manohar Parrikar Memorial Hall, Sanjay Center for Education, Porvorim. The event was organized by the Office of the Goa State Commission for Persons with Disabilities in association with the Directorate of Social Welfare and Recreational Societies, Goa.
- The Government of Goa is delighted to introduce Purple Fest – Celebrating Diversity, a first-of-its-kind inclusive festival that embraces, expresses, and celebrates persons with disabilities. The government will provide 100 percent facilities to the differently-abled in the state. Purple Fest will be a different kind of festival for which the whole country is eagerly waiting for the fest to happen.
- The government will start sign language courses for special people next year, which he assured the public. The three-day inclusive festival aims to illustrate how people can unite to support each other and “make everyone in our society feel included.”
- Central Bank Digital Currency Could End RBI-ESMA Row
- The impasse between the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) over the oversight of Indian financial clearing houses may be broken by a new age product – the central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- European lenders such as HSBC, Deutsche, Standard Chartered, Barclays, and the so-called negotiating system operated by the Clearing Corporation of India Limited make up anything between 15% and 25% of trades in the Order Matching Segment (NDS-OM). CCIL), which is one of the central counterparties for the settlement of trades.
- Arfa Khanum Sherwani to Receive Kuldip Nayar Patrakarita Samman Award for 2022
- The Gandhi Peace Foundation has announced the award of its prestigious Kuldip Nayar Patrakarita Samman for 2022 to The Wire’s senior editor Arfa Khanum Sherwani. The announcement was made at a press conference held at New Delhi’s Press Club of India by the well-known academic and author, Ashis Nandy. Nandy also announced that the awardee for 2021 was the independent journalist and YouTuber, Ajit Anjum.
- The award honors the legacy of journalist, author, and human rights activist Kuldip Nayar and is awarded to journalists working in Indian languages contributing to democratic values and independent media. The awards will be formally conferred at a public function later in the year. Under this award received by the Gandhi Peace Foundation, a cash amount of one lakh rupees is given to the selected journalists. Apart from this, he is also honored with a citation.
- YKC Wadiyar received the International Kannadiga Rathna award 2022
- Former royal family member, Yaduveer Krishnaraja Chamaraja (YKC) Wadiyar has been selected for the International Kannada Ratna Award. It is presented annually by Dubai Kannadigas to mark the Kannada Rajyotsava.
- YKC Wadiyar will be presented the award as part of the celebration of the 67th Kannada Rajyotsava in association with Kannadigaru Dubai Association at Sheikh Rashid Auditorium in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 19 November during Vishwa Kannada Habba. Apart from this, Vishwamanya Awards will be given to achievers in various fields.
- Prominent Indian physician, Dr. Subhash Babu to be awarded Bailey K. Ashford Medal
- Prominent Indian physician and scientist, Dr. Subhash Babu has received the prestigious Bailey K. Ashford Medal for 2022 and the Fellow of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (FASTMH) award 2022. This award is given to him for his outstanding research and contributions to tropical medicine.
- The medal is presented annually to one or more mid-career researchers for distinguished work in tropical medicine by the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH), the largest scientific organization in tropical medicine in the world. In its 82-year history, the award has never been given to an Indian scientist or an Indian institution for work.
- Uttar Pradesh to host 2023 Khelo India University Games
- The Uttar Pradesh government will host the Khelo India National University Games in 2023-2024 in four cities. The Khelo India National University Games will be held in four cities of Uttar Pradesh including Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, and Noida.
- 4,500 athletes representing 150 universities across the country will participate in the Khelo India National University Games.
- There will be 20 disciplines including Basketball, Judo, Kabaddi, Wrestling, Swimming, Boxing, Rowing, etc.
- Uttar Pradesh has got the opportunity to host the National University Games for the first time after Odisha and Karnataka.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development observed on 10 November
- World Science Day for Peace and Development was proclaimed by the UN Educational, Scientific, and UNESCO in 2001 under the UNESCO 31 C/Resolution 20. It is celebrated every year on November 10, around the globe, marking the significance of science in society.
- The day highlights the significant role of science in society and the need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues. It also underlines the importance and relevance of science in our daily lives.
- This year’s theme for World Science Day for Peace and Development is “Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development”. According to the United Nations’ official website, it has been noted in the UNGA in December 2021 that ‘We need more basic science to achieve The 2030 Agenda and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals’.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 10 November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 9 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 8 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे