Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 11th November 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 11th November 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Usability Day, National Education Day, Women’s World Boxing Championships, Virat Kohli, Atal Innovation Mission, Veerangana Sewa Kendra.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 11th November 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- IMF to Provide $4.5 bn Loan for Bangladesh to Combat Economic Crisis
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) temporarily agreed to a $4.5 billion support program for Bangladesh, with the country’s finance minister saying the deal would help prevent economic instability from turning into a crisis.
- Bangladesh’s $416 billion economy has been one of the fastest-growing economies in the world over the years. But rising energy and food prices, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, as well as shrinking foreign exchange reserves, have increased its import bill and current account deficit.
- It became the third South Asian nation after Pakistan and Sri Lanka to achieve a “staff-level agreement” with the IMF for loans this year.
- Saudi Arabia Commits $2.5 bn for Middle East Green Initiative
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said the kingdom would contribute $2.5 billion to a green initiative in the Middle East over the next ten years, and host its headquarters.
- The Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund, will also aim for net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, the crown prince said in Sharm El-Sheikh in Egypt, as world leaders gathered for the COP27 climate change conference.
- Saudi Arabia plans to rely on renewables for 50 percent of its electricity generation by 2030, the crown prince said, removing 44 million tons of carbon emissions by 2035.
- The Middle East Green Initiative was launched by the crown prince last year with the aim of reducing carbon emissions from regional hydrocarbon production by more than 60 percent.
- Centre Unveils India’s First National Repository for Life Science Data
- Science and Technology Minister Jitendra Singh unveiled India’s first national repository for life science data. The National Repository for Life Science data was drawn from publicly funded research in India.
- The ‘Indian Biological Data Centre’ (IBDC) was established at the Regional Biotechnology Centre. It has a storage capacity of four petabytes and is also home to the ‘Brahma’ high-performance computing facility.
- The center also hosted an online ‘dashboard’ for genomic surveillance data generated by INSACOG laboratories.
- These INSACOG labs provide customized data submission, access, data analysis services, and real-time SARS-CoV-2 variant monitoring across the country.
- Access to the portal for data submission and other data types is under development and will be launched.
- IBDC is committed to the spirit of sharing data in accordance with FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable) principles.
- Odisha government observed 10th November as ‘Millet Day’ in the state
- The state government of Odisha is celebrating 10 November 2022 as ‘Millet Day’ in the state. The day is chosen according to the Hindu calendar, the first Thursday of the month of Margasira.
- The primary objective of celebrating this day is to promote millet as a highly nutritious and eco-friendly food product. The initiative started in 7 districts, and now the mission has reached 19 districts of Odisha. In addition, the government aims to promote the Bajra Mission in 30 districts of Odisha.
- Traditionally, millet was a major part of the diet and cropping system in the tribal areas of Odisha. Millets require less water and are more sensitive to climate. To revive the inclusion of millets in the diet, the Odisha government launched the Odisha Millet Mission (OMM) in 2017.
- Reliance Jio True-5G services launched in Bengaluru and Hyderabad
- Reliance Jio will expand its Jio True 5G services to Bengaluru and Hyderabad. Reliance has already successfully beta-launched Jio True-5G in major cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Varanasi, and Nathdwara. Jio True-5G services will help realize the true potential of some of the latest technologies that will serve humanity and improve the quality of life of Indians.
- To ensure better customer reach, Reliance Jio has launched enhanced True-5G services in a phased manner.
- Jio True-5G is already being experienced by millions of users across six cities, with the response overwhelmingly positive and reassuring.
- Bihari Puraskar to Noted writers Madhu Kankaria and Dr. Madhav Hada
- Noted writers Madhu Kankariya and Dr. Madhav Hada were awarded the 31st and 32nd Bihari Puraskar, respectively. Kankariya was awarded the Puraskar for her 2018 novel ‘Hum Yahan The’ while Hada was awarded for his 2015 literary criticism book ‘Pachrang Chola Pahar Sakhi Ri’.
- The awards to the writers were given by Indravardhan Trivedi, vice-chancellor of Mohan Lal Sukhadia University in Udaipur during a program at the university premises.
- The Bihari Puraskar is given every year for an outstanding work published in the last 10 years by a Rajasthani author in Hindi or Rajasthani.
- The recipient is chosen by a selection committee headed by chairman Hemant Shesh.
- The Bihari Puraskar is one of the three literary awards instituted by the KK Birla Foundation in 1991.
- Named after the famous poet Bihari, the award for Rajasthani authors carries a cash prize of ₹2.5 lakh, a plaque, and a citation.
- India to host Women’s World Boxing Championships in 2023
- India will host the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championship 2023. In a press conference held in New Delhi, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the International Boxing Association (IBA) and the Boxing Federation of India (BFI). The MoU was signed in the presence of IBA President Omar Kremlev and BFI President Ajay Singh. World Champion Nikhat Zareen also felicitated the occasion.
- The BFI and IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships will work to introduce the historic bout review system in 2023.
- The Women’s World Boxing Championship 2023 will have a total prize pool of approximately INR 19.50 crores and the gold medalist will be awarded around INR 71 lakhs.
- Holger Rune won the men’s singles 2022 Paris Masters title
- 19-year-old Danish player, Holger Rune defeated six-time champion Novak Djokovic to win his first men’s singles, 2022 Masters title in Paris. He has become the youngest winner of the Paris tournament since Boris Becker in 1986.
- He is the fifth-time Master’s winner this season and will be the first Danish man to break into the top 10. While the men’s doubles were won by Wesley Koolhof (Netherlands) and Neil Skupski (United Kingdom).
- India’s Virat Kohli becomes the first batter to score 4000 runs in T20Is
- Indian star cricketer, Virat Kohli has created history as he has become the first batsman in history to reach 4000 runs in T20 Internationals. Kohli reached a historic milestone in the second semi-final of the T20 World Cup 2022 against England in Adelaide.
- Earlier, Kohli became the all-time leading run-scorer in the Men’s T20 World Cup against Bangladesh in Adelaide, surpassing Mahela Jayawardene’s record of 1016 runs, which was set in 2014. Kohli scored a remarkable milestone while batting remarkably. An average of 53.34. He is the only batsman to average more than 50 in the shortest format and has reached the milestone in 115 matches.
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20: Mumbai beats Himachal in final to clinch maiden title
- Domestic giants Mumbai put on an almost perfect performance to beat Himachal Pradesh by three wickets in the final and clinch their maiden Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy title at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. The 15th edition of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, a Twenty20 (T20) competition played in India, was held from 11 October 2022 to 5 November 2022.
- Opting to bat first, Himachal posted a total of 143/8 in 20 overs, with Ekant Sen (37 off 29) scoring the top score for them. In reply, Mumbai chased down the target in 19.3 overs with three wickets. Sarfaraz Khan took 36 runs and Tanush Kotian took three wickets, paving the way for winning the trophy.
- World Usability Day 2022: “Our Health”
- Every year on the second Thursday of November, the world observes World Usability Day. The date is also mentioned on the UN calendar. World Usability Day, which will fall on November 10 this year, is also known as ‘Make Things Easier’ day.
- “Usability” is a quality that evaluates how efficiently and effectively a person can use a product, as well as how satisfied he or she is with the process.
- The theme of World Usability Day 2022 is “Our Health”. The theme for this year is to evaluate systems that provide healthcare in all of its various forms, such as virtual/telehealth, electronic health records, healthcare products, and all digital health-related solutions.
- This theme will assist us in exploring timely and critical issues such as continuity of care, access to treatment, telemedicine, mental health systems, exercise, nutrition, and many others.
- Nation celebrates National Education Day on 11 November
- National Education Day is celebrated every year on 11 November in India. In India, National Education Day is celebrated every year on 11 November as it marks the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, who was India’s first education minister after independence. He was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian honor, in 1992.
- The day is celebrated to celebrate the work done by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad in the field of education during his tenure as the Education Minister. In 1920, he was selected as a member of the Foundation Committee for the establishment of Jamia Millia Islamia in Aligarh, UP. He also assisted in shifting the university campus from Aligarh to New Delhi in 1934. Now, the main gate of the complex is named after him.
- This day is celebrated to acknowledge and honor the contribution of Maulana Azad to the education system of the country. The theme of National Education Day 2022 is “Changing Curriculum, Changing Education”.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 11th November 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 10 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 9 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 8 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे