Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 12 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 12 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Akash Air, World Malala Day, Swadhinta Sangram Na Surviro, D. Gukesh, AI in Defense, Mrs. Universe Divine Crown.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 12 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Deutsche Bahn to be the world’s first intermodal partner of Star Alliance
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) will be Star Alliance’s first intermodal partner in the world. With this, DB and the aviation industry are sending another strong signal for the eco-friendly development of the travel industry.
- Under the new collaboration, DB customers and passengers of Star Alliance member airlines will be able to comfortably start or end their long-distance journeys on a climate-friendly train. Germany is the first market and DB is the world’s first participant in the new Star Alliance initiative.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk terminates deal to buy Twitter for $44 billion
- Twitter has hired the top law firm to take legal action against Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk over its decision to terminate a $44 billion acquisition deal. Musk decided to postpone the deal due to multiple breaches of the purchase agreement.
- According to lawyers, there is a possibility of a protracted court battle between the two sides. Musk could also face paying a $1 billion breakup fee to walk away.
- The ruling party in Japan records a significant victory in the legislative vote
- In a parliamentary election in Japan, the ruling party and its coalition partner achieved a significant victory. In the 248-seat chamber, the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) and its minor coalition partner Komeito increased their combined share to 146, well exceeding the majority in the elections for half of the upper house seats.
- Japanese Prime Minister Kishida Fumio expressed his gratitude for the decision. He pledged to handle the nation’s most pressing problems, such as the pandemic, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the rising cost of living.
- PM Narendra Modi unveils National Emblem on the roof of the New Parliament Building
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has unveiled the National Emblem cast on the roof of the New Parliament Building.
- He also interacted with the Shramjeevis involved in the construction work of the new Parliament. It has been cast at the top of the Central Foyer of the New Parliament Building.
- The National Emblem is made of bronze with a total weight of 9500 kilograms and is 6.5 meters in height.
- A supporting structure of steel weighing around 6500 kilograms has also been constructed to support the Emblem.
- UN: India is anticipated to overtake China as the world’s most populated nation next year
- According to a report released by the United Nations on World Population Day, India is expected to overtake China as the world’s most populous country next year.
- According to research by the United Nations’ Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the Department of Population, the world’s population is estimated to exceed eight billion on November 15, 2022.
- According to the latest UN estimates, the world population could reach 8.5 billion in 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050, and 10.4 billion in 2100.
- Meghalaya to invest 300 crores in Childhood education programs
- The Chief Minister of Meghalaya, Conrad K Sangma has announced that the government has earmarked Rs 300 crore from external aided projects to invest in early childhood education programs.
- An estimated Rs 8.33 crore has been spent on the construction of DERT. The state has come up with a road map for investing in more early childhood education programs.
- Pallavi Singh wins the Mrs. Universe Divine Crown in South Korea
- Pallavi Singh of India won the title of Mrs. Universe Divine in the final held in Yeosu city of South Korea. She hails from Kanpur, India, and has made her country proud in this competition, in which 110 countries participated.
- It is a proud moment for India. Pallavi Singh was a contestant from Asia in the Mrs. Universe pageant and has demonstrated the strong will and commitment of Indian women to achieve excellence in all walks of life.
- ISSF World Cup, South Korea: India’s Arjun Babuta wins first gold medal
- Arjun Babuta of India earned his first gold medal in shooting at the Changwon, South Korea, International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup stage. Finally saw him overcome silver medalist for Tokyo 2020 Lucas Kozeniesky of the USA 17-9.
- Arjun Babuta had previously outperformed Lucas Kozeniesky in the eight-men ranking round with a score of 261.1 to 260.4. Sergey Richter of Israel finished third with a score of 259.9, and Paarth Makhija of India came in fourth with a score of 258.1.
- India’s GM D. Gukesh wins Gijon Chess Masters
- India’s D. Gukesh won the Gijon Chess Masters with eight points out of nine rounds. Brazil’s GM Alexandre Fair finished second with 6.5 points, while international master Pedro Antonio Gaines of Spain finished third with six points.
- With the win, Gukesh took his FIDE rating to 2693. If it crosses the Elo rating of 2700, then Viswanathan Anand, Krishnan Sasikiran, P. Harikrishna, Vidit Gujrathi, and B. After Adhiban, Gukesh could become the sixth Indian to do so.
- World Malala Day 2022 celebrates on the 12th of July
- International Malala Day is celebrated every year on 12 July to mark the birthday of youth activist Malala Yousafzai.
- The United Nations (UN) has designated this date to be marked as Malala Day to honor a young woman who advocated for women’s education. The day is used as an opportunity to appeal to world leaders to ensure compulsory and free education for every child.
- In 2014, at the age of 17, she became the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in recognition of her efforts for the rights of children, which began even before she was shot.
- Former Angolan President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos passes away
- Former Angolan President, Jose Eduardo dos Santos died at the age of 79. He was one of Africa’s longest-serving heads of state, ruling for nearly four decades as President of Angola.
- He resigned from the presidency in 2017. He also fought for the continent’s longest civil war and made his country a major oil producer.
- Akash Air gets Air Operator Certificate from DCGA to take off
- Akasa Air, owned by billionaire investor Rakesh Juhunjhunwala, has been cleared for take-off. The no-frills airline received its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- The airline will start its operations at the end of July. The grant of AOC is the final stage of a comprehensive process laid down by DGCA. The airline inducted its first Boeing 737 MAX aircraft on 21 June.
- India sets world record for building longest double-decker bridge in Nagpur
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and Maharashtra Metro achieved the world record for constructing the longest double-decker viaduct with a length of 3.14 km in Nagpur.
- The longest viaduct with highway flyover and metro rail supported on single column piers. The maximum metro stations constructed on a double-decker viaduct are recognized by the Asia Book of Records & India Book of Records.
- The development is the fulfillment of the promise by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s Government of building world-class infrastructure in New India.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 12 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे