Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 13th November 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 13th November 2021 covering the following news headlines: Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, Retail inflation, Indo-Thai CORPAT, IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit train, Narcotics Control Bureau
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Daniel Brühl named as UN-World Food Program Goodwill Ambassador
- Spanish-German actor Daniel Brühl has been named the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations World Food Program (UN-WFP). He has joined WFP’s mission of a world with Zero Hunger. As a Goodwill Ambassador, he will inform about the main drivers of hunger and demonstrate UN WFP’s efforts to address the root causes of hunger and urgent needs. In his role as Goodwill Ambassador, Brühl will raise awareness for the millions of people who go to bed hungry every night and engage his supporters in advocating for a world with zero hunger.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- United Nations World Food Program established: 1961;
- United Nations World Food Program Headquarters: Rome, Italy;
- Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Programme: David Beasley.
- Women’s cricket entry in Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
- The first matches of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games have been announced. Women’s cricket is debuting in the Commonwealth Games with the T20 format.
- The last time cricket was played in a multi-sporting showpiece was in the 1998 edition in Kuala Lumpur. The Women’s Cricket T20 tournament will be held at Edgbaston Stadium from 29 July, with the bronze and gold medal matches on 7 August.
- India’s first match will be Australia when women’s cricket makes its debut at the 2022 Commonwealth Games on July 29 while the final will be played on August 7. India, playing Pakistan and Barbados in the opening season, were recently confirmed as the West Indies squad that will participate in the Commonwealth Games.
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: 18-24 November
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) is observed every year from 18-24 November. World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) aims to raise awareness of global antimicrobial resistance and encourage best practices among the general public, health workers and policy makers to avoid the further emergence and spread of drug-resistant infections.
- The 2021 theme, Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance, calls on One Health stakeholders, policy makers, health care providers and the general public to become antimicrobial resistance (AMR) awareness champions.
- Noted writer Anand Shankar Pandya passes away
- Anand Shankar Pandya, former vice-president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), has passed away. He was over 99 years old.
- He was a prolific writer and public intellectual who has written extensively on history, public policy and spirituality. He was active in VHP and worked selflessly for social service.
- Annapurna statue stolen from UP returned from Canada after 100 years
- An idol of Goddess Annapurna, stolen from Varanasi nearly 100 years ago and recently found in Canada, is set to return to its rightful place and will adorn the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi. Its height is 17 cm, width is 9 cm and thickness is 4 cm.
- The idol, which reached Delhi, will be taken to Aligarh, from where it will be taken to Kannauj on 12th November and then a day later to Ayodhya on 14th November.
- After that the idol will finally be taken to Varanasi on November 15 and taken to Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The return of the Annapurna idol comes after several such antiquities were identified and returned to the country over the years.
- Bhadrachalam added as a destination in IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit Train
- Bhadrachalam in Telangana has been added as a destination in the Ramayana Circuit train of IRCTC.
- Union Culture and Tourism Minister G. Kishan Reddy has expressed his gratitude to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for including Bhadrachalam as a destination in the Ramayana circuit of the Pilgrim Special Train.
- Bhadrachalam is home to the Sri Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple. The Ramayana Yatra train aims to connect all the important places of Lord Rama’s journey in his lifetime, the inclusion of Bhadrachalam Road station will complete the Ramayana circuit.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 13th November 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th and 5th November 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3rd November 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे