Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 16 January 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 16 January 2022 covering the following news headlines: ‘National Startup Day’, India Digital Summit, Indian women hockey team, Under-19 Shuttler Tasnim Mir becomes first Indian to achieve World No. 1 Ranking.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Appointment News
- IAMAI organises 16th India Digital Summit
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal addressed the 16th India Digital Summit, 2022 virtually on January 12, 2022.
- The two-day virtual event was organized by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) on January 11 and 12, 2022.
- The theme of the summit was “Supercharging Startups”.
- India Digital Summit is the oldest digital industry event in India.
- During the event, the Minister unveiled ‘LEAP’ as the way forward to further strengthen our startup ecosystem.
- LEAP stands for “Leverage, Incentive, Reach and Promotion”.
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to mark January 16 as ‘National Start-up Day’.
- The announcement was made by PM Modi on January 15, 2022 through video conferencing during a week-long event “Celebrating Innovation Ecosystem” as a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- During the program, the Prime Minister interacted with more than 150 startups in various sectors.
- Paytm Payments Bank emerges biggest UPI beneficiary bank while SBI biggest remitter in December 2021: NPCI Data
- According to data released by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL) emerged as the largest receiver of UPI amount in the October to December 2021 quarter.
- In December 2021, PPBL received 926.17 million UPI transactions in a single month. The lender became the first beneficiary bank in the country to achieve this milestone.
- In the October to December 2021 quarter, PPBL recorded 2,507.47 million beneficiary transactions
- PPBL was also the largest UPI beneficiary bank throughout the year (except May 2021).
- State Bank of India (SBI) was the second largest beneficiary bank after PPBL.
- SBI recorded 664.89 million transactions in December 2021.
- On the other hand, SBI was also declared as the largest remitter of UPI amount in December 2021.
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of Indian women hockey team for Asia Cup 2022 in Muscat
- The 2022 Women’s Hockey Asia Cup will be held from 21 to 28 January 2022 at the Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex in Muscat, Oman.
- This will be the 10th edition of the quadrangular Women’s Hockey Asia Cup, organized by the Asian Hockey Federation.
- The 18-member Indian team participating in the tournament will be captained by goalkeeper Savita Puni.
- Indian women are the defending champions.
- The seven other teams competing in the Women’s Hockey Asia Cup 2022 are China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand.
- Under-19 Shuttler Tasnim Mir becomes first Indian to achieve World No. 1 Ranking
- India’s U-19 shuttler Tasneem Mir has become the world’s No-1 badminton player in the U-19 women’s singles category in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) junior rankings.
- With this achievement, 16-year-old Tasneem has become the first Indian to top the U-19 girls’ singles world rankings.
- Tasneem is on top with 10,810 marks.
- She hails from Mehsana, Gujarat.
- Daniel Ortega sworn in for 4th straight term as Nicaragua’s President
- Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has been sworn in for a five-year term for the fourth time in a row.
- The 76-year-old Nicaraguan politician has served as the President of Nicaragua since 2007.
- Along with Ortega, First Lady Rosario Murillo was also sworn in for her second term as vice president.
- Nicaragua Capital: Managua; Currency: Nicaraguan cordoba.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 16 January 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th January 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5th January 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे