Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 16 October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 16 October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Vishwakarma Vatika, Indian Bank’s Association, Global Hunger Index 2021, World Food Day, C.K. Prahalad Award
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Important Days
- Awards News
- The app named Fishwale has been launched in Assam and is the first e-fish market in India.
- The launching was done by Parimal Shuklabaidya, Minister for Fisheries, Environment and Forest and Excise.India’s first Atal Community Innovation Center (ACIC) has been launched at Vivekananda Global University (VGU) in Jaipur.
- It is the first center in the country to be set up by the Government of India, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and NITI Aayog.
- ACIC aims to support and nurture innovative ideas that can take the shape of big ideas and help transform society for a better tomorrow.
- The center at VGU will benefit the hardworking, passionate and courageous businessmen of Rajasthan who want to take their business towards heights.
- Vishwakarma Vatika to be set up at Hunar Haats
- The Government of India has decided to set up a “Vishwakarma Vatika” at every “Hunar Haats” to protect, preserve and promote India’s glorious legacy of centuries-old skills of artisans and craftsmen.
- The first such “Vishwakarma Vatika” has been set up in “Hunar Haat” at Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, organised from October 16 to 25, 2021.
- The “Vishwakarma Vatika” will be inaugurated by Union Minister for Education and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Dharmendra Pradhan on October 16, 2021.
- The new initiative will provide a single stop place to proficient craftsmen, sculptors, stonemasons, blacksmiths, carpenters, potter and other artisans from across the country, to give live demonstrations of how India’s traditional art and craft and elegant indigenous handmade products are made.
- The name is derived from Hindu deity “Vishwakarma” who is worshipped as the God of architect.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur launches MyParkings App
- The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting Shri Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated the ‘MyParkings’ app on October 14, 2021.
- The IOT technology-enabled app has been developed by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) with South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) to digitize all authorized parking under SDMC municipal limits.
- The facility will be subsequently rolled out in other municipality divisions across India.
- The main objective of the app is to help reduce pollution by minimising the time spent searching for parking spots.
- The MyParking App will offer effortless solution to users for hassle-free parking and booking of online parking slots to park their vehicles without inconvenience.
- BPCL launches automated fuelling technology UFill
- The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has launched an automated fuelling technology called “UFill”, to provide swift, secure and smart experience to its customers at outlets by providing them with control of fuelling .
- The new digital technology obviates the need to look at zero or final reading or any such offline manual interventions, to give complete control to customers over Time, Technology and Transparency in fuelling experience.
- The UFill functionality can be used with any payment app like GPay, PayTM, PhonePe etc as well as offers real time QR and voucher code through SMS.
- Additional if customers make payment in advance, and the amount paid in advance is partially used, the balance amount is immediately refunded to the bank account of the customer.
- The UFill technology has been launched in 65 cities across India and will soon be launched in rest part of the country.
- World Food Day: 16 October
- World Food Day (WFD) is celebrated every year on 16 October across the world to eradicate hunger from our lifetime.
- The WFD also commemorates the date of the founding of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in 1945.
- Theme 2021: “Safe Eating Now for a Healthy Tomorrow”.
- Microsoft team won 2021 CK Prahlad Award
- Indian American Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella has won the prestigious CK Prahlad Award for Global Business Sustainability Leadership for the year 2021 along with three other top Microsoft leaders.
- Four top Microsoft leaders have received the award for their collaborative leadership to turn Microsoft into a carbon negative company by 2030 and remove all of its historic emissions by 2050.
- In addition to Nadella, Microsoft President and Vice President Brad Smith, Chief Financial Officer Amy Hood and Chief Environmental Officer Lucas Joppa shared the award for Global Business Sustainability Leadership.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 16 October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th October 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे