Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 30 September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 30 September 2021. covering the following news headlines: CHAMPIONS portal for MSME/Udyam Registration, Elder Line (Toll-Free No- 14567), NIDHI 2.0, Hwasong-8, International Translation Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- International News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Sports News
- CHAMPIONS portal for MSME/Udyam Registration crosses 50 lakh mark
- The Champions Portal of the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has crossed 50 lakh registrations of MSMEs.
- CHAMPIONS portal is for creation and harmonious application of modern processes for increasing production and national power. It was launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on July 01, 2020.
- The MSMEs can register in the portal. The aim of the portal is to make the smaller units big by helping and handholding, and by solving their problems and grievances.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Launches ‘NIDHI 2.0’ scheme of Ministry of Tourism
- The Speaker of Lok Sabha, Shri Om Birla inaugurated the NIDHI 2.0 (National Integrated Database of Hospitality Industry) scheme, during an event organised by Ministry of Tourism, on the occasion of 2021 World Tourism Day on September 27, 2021.
- The NIDHI scheme was launched by the Ministry of Tourism to facilitate digitalization of tourism sector and promote ease of doing business for hospitality & tourism sector, by encouraging all accommodation units to register themselves on the platform to become part of the hospitality industry.
- The NIDHI 2.0 data base will have more inclusivity, by not only including accommodation units, but also travel agents, tour operators, & others.
- As a part of the occasion, the Ministry of Tourism signed an MoU with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and The Responsible Tourism Society of India (RTSOI) to actively promote and support ‘sustainability initiatives’ in the tourism sector of each other .
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment launches Elder Line (Toll-Free No- 14567)
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has launched India’s first Pan-India helpline for senior citizens named ‘Elder Line’ for which the toll-free number is 14567.
- The platform will allow senior citizens to connect and share their concerns, get information and guidance on problems that they face on a day-to-day basis. It will provide free information and guidance on pension issues, legal issues, extend emotional support, and even intervenes on field in cases of abuse, and rescues homeless elderly.
- Tata Trusts and NSE Foundation are the technical partners for “Elder Line”.
- North Korea tests hypersonic missile “Hwasong-8”
- North Korea successfully test-fired a new hypersonic missile named Hwasong-8 on September 28, 2021 to enhance the nation’s capabilities for self-defense.
- The missile was one of the five most important new weapon systems set by North Korea in its five-year military development plan.
- This was the country’s third missile test in a month. Earlier it tested a new type of cruise missile, as well as a new train-launched ballistic missile system.
- Nirmala Sitharaman to be Chief Guest at Global FinTech Fest 2021
- Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs is the Chief Guest at the Global Fintech Fest (GFF) 2021.
- The festival is being hosted virtually from 28- 30 September 2021. The theme of the event is “Fintech: Empowering a Global Digital Economy”.
- The Global Fintech Fest (GFF) is organized by Payments Council of India (PCI), Fintech Convergence Council (FCC) and Internet and Mobile Association of India (AIMAI).
- Government increases the income limit of disabled dependents for family pension to 30% of last drawn pay
- Ministry of Defence has increased the limit of eligibility of Children/Siblings suffering from mental or physical disability for family pension.
- The child/sibling will be eligible for family pension for life, if his/her overall income from sources other than family pension is less than 30% of the last pay drawn by the deceased government servant/pensioner concerned plus the dearness relief admissible thereon.
- Earlier this eligibility limit was Rs 9000. i.e If the income of Children/Siblings (with disability) was more than Rs 9000 then he/she would not get the family pension.
- Yemeni humanitarian organization wins 2021 UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award
- A humanitarian organization from Yemen has been declared the winner of the 2021 UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award.
- Established in 2017 by Amin Zubran, the organization named “Jil Albena Association for Humanitarian Development” has won the coveted honor for providing support and lifelines to thousands of Yemenis displaced by the country’s conflict.
- The UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award honours individuals, groups or organizations for going above and beyond the call of duty to protect refugees, other displaced and stateless people.
- International Translation Day: 30 September
- Every year, International Translation Day is celebrated on 30 September.
- The International Federation of Translators (FIT) organizes this day since it was established in 1953.
- The day aims to celebrate the work of language translation professionals who facilitate dialogue, understanding and collaboration, contribute to development and strengthen world peace and security.
- 2021 Theme: “United in Translation”
- The day also marks the feast of St. Jerome, the Bible translator who is considered the patron saint of translators.
- The first official celebration of ITD was held in 1991.
- World Maritime Day 2021: 30 September
- World Maritime Day 2021 is observed globally on 30th September. The exact date of celebrating World Maritime Day is left to the individual governments but is usually celebrated during the last week in September.
- The theme of World Maritime Day 2021 is “Seafarers at the core of shipping’s future”.
- The theme for this year reflects a clear need to raise awareness of seafarersʹ crucial role in world trade and increase their visibility.
- The World Maritime theme for 2021 will provide the opportunity to focus on seafarers as the people at the heart of shipping, while also allowing for activities to delve into specific topics relevant to the role of the seafarer in safety, maritime security, environmental protection and seafarersʹ well-being; and the future of seafaring against a backdrop of increased digitalization and automation.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- International Maritime Organization Headquarters location: London, United Kingdom.
- International Maritime Organization Founded: 17 March 1948.
- International Maritime Organization Secretary-General: Kitack Lim.
- United States Wins 2021 Ryder Cup Golf Tournament
- The United States has won the 2021 Ryder Cup by defeating Team Europe 19-9. This is the biggest margin of victory in Ryder Cup history.
- The 43rd Ryder Cup golf tournament was held from 24 to 26 September 2021 in Whistling Straits, Haven, Wisconsin, USA.
- The Ryder Cup is a biennial men’s golf competition held between teams from Europe and the United States.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30 September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे