Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 21 January 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 January 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 21 January 2023
- Who has become the youngest and the first LGBTQ woman of color to take the oath of Oakland City Council in the US state of California?
- Janani Ramachandran
- Santhi Kumari
- Manpreet Monica Singh
- Surbhi Jakhmola
Answer:- Janani Ramachandran
- Which of the following recently announced plans to expand its Girls4Tech STEM education program in India, to reach 100,000 additional female students by 2024?
- Capital one
- Master card
Answer:- Master card
- Who has recently broken MS Dhoni’s record of hitting the most sixes in ODIs in India?
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Dinesh Karthik
Answer:- Rohit Sharma
- The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has notified India’s first National Assessment Regulator ‘PARAKH’ recently. What is the meaning of the second ‘A’ in ‘PARAKH’?
- Indian captain _ has shattered a long-standing record held by MS Dhoni to become India’s most prolific six-hitter in the history of ODI cricket.
- Rishab Pant
- Hardik Pandya
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma
Answer:- Rohit Sharma
- NASA-JAXA Geotail Studied Earth’s Protective bubble in:
- Which of the following airport won the prestigious “Best Sustainable Greenfield Airport” award?
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Goa Manohar International Airport
Answer:- Goa Manohar International Airport
- Who has won the ISA Award for Service to Humanity, a top civilian award in Bahrain?
- Daya Bir Singh Kansakar
- Pushpa Basnet
- Dr. Sanduk Ruit
- Bhanubhakta Acharya
Answer:- Dr. Sanduk Ruit
- Which of the following bank has become India’s first public sector bank to launch credit cards for its fixed deposit customers?
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
Answer:- Punjab National Bank
- _ made history by becoming the first Indian-American politician to be elected as the lieutenant governor of the US state of Maryland.
- Pratibha Singh
- Roshni Sharma
- Ravena Prasad
- Aruna Miller
Answer:- Aruna Miller
- An EY report said, the Indian Economy is very likely to hit the $26 trillion mark by year __.
- Renowned Assamese poet Nilamani Phukan passes away. In which year was he honored with the 56th Jnanpith award?
- Who has overtaken the likes of Satya Nadella of Microsoft and Google’s Sundar Pichai to be ranked No.1 among Indians and second globally on the Brand Guardianship Index 2023?
- Shantanu Narayen
- Mukesh Ambani
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- Piyush Gupta
Answer:- Mukesh Ambani
- India is currently participating in an international tourism trade fair. International Tourism Fair FITUR 2023 held in?
- India has extended a concessional USD __ million Line of Credit for developing sporting infrastructure in the Maldives.
- 40 million
- 50 million
- 60 million
- 70 million
Answer:- 40 million
- Which Union Ministry runs the MAARG (Mentorship, Advisory, Assistance, Resilience, and Growth) Platform?
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
Answer:- Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Which state government has implemented a policy for blindness control?
- New Delhi
- Thiruvalluvar is a famous poet of which language?
- Shang Juncheng, who was seen in the news recently, plays which sports?
- India’s first online gaming Centre of Excellence is to be set up in which state/UT?
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 21 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 20 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 19 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 18 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 17 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 16 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे