Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 14 & 15 January 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 14 & 15 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: Indian Army Day, Armed Forces Veterans Day, FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup 2023, MAARG Portal, ICG Ship ‘Kamla Devi’, Saharsh.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete essential box of news held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 14 & 15 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Awards News
- European Union Inaugurates First Mainland Orbital Launch Complex
- European officials and Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf inaugurated the European Union’s first mainland orbital launch complex. The European Union is looking to boost its ability to launch small satellites into space with a new launchpad in arctic Sweden. The new facility at the Esrange Space Center near Kiruna should complement the EU’s current launching capabilities in French Guiana.
- European officials and Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf inaugurated the EU’s first mainland orbital launch complex during a visit to Sweden by members of the European Commission.
- European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said the small satellites are vital for real-time tracking of natural disasters.
- Union Labour Minister Inaugurated Regional Office of EPFO at Alwar
- Union Labour and Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav inaugurated the Regional Office of Employees provident Fund Organization (EPFO) at Alwar, Rajasthan. The Regional Office will help more than 2 lakh workers, 12,000 establishments, and 8,500 pensioners from Alwar and the neighboring districts of Bharatpur and Dholpur.
- The major industrial areas served by Regional Office are Bhiwadi, Khushkhera, Tapukara, Karoli, Neemrana, Behror, Gheelot, and Khairthal.
- At the inaugural ceremony, Union Minister Bhupendra Yadav highlighted Prime Minister Narendra Modi‘s vision of good governance providing governance and welfare services to the citizens at their doorstep.
- The upgradation of the EPFOs District Office at Alwar to the Regional Office will enable the workers and employers of Alwar, Bharatpur, and Dholpur districts to avail full scale of EPFO services.
- Assam to Celebrate Mongeet Festival of Music, Culture, and Food
- A festival of music, poetry, arts, crafts, food, culinary techniques, indigenous herbs, and culture, celebrated in Majuli, Assam. Mongeet festival started in the year 2020 as a movement of art and music and aimed to nurture the upcoming musical talents of Assam. Actor Adil Hussain and actor-director-turned-entrepreneur Kaushik Nath started it.
- The mongeet festival will be held at Dekasang, Majuli on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of January and at Dekasang, Sadiya on the 19th and 20th of January.
- This edition of Mongeet Utsav will see Montulika, a creative painting workshop, and Monmritika, a special workshop on the rich art and sculpture of Assam.
- It is the only festival in Assam designed to promote music, art, culture, and food.
- The festival aims to educate people about Assam’s culture and introduce the state’s rich musicians to the world.
- “Saharsh” Special Education Program Launched by Tripura State Government
- The ‘Saharsh’ was launched in 40 schools of the state on a pilot basis in August last year. This year, it will be extended to all government and aided schools in Tripura from the second week of January.
- A similar program, which was found to be effective in social and economic development in research studies of Harvard and Columbia Universities is being contextualized with local realities of India before being implemented in Tripura.
- The school education department has introduced 36 reforms in the last five years and the higher education department has 19 reforms.
- The ‘Saharsh’ initiative is aimed at empowering children to learn with happiness.
- The state government has trained 204 schools for the ‘Saharsh’ curriculum while 200 more will be trained in the future.
- 30 assistant headmasters from different districts of Tripura were also selected to work as Saharsh implementation ambassadors.
- NCLT gives Approval for the Merger of Multiplex Operators PVR and Inox
- In a major boost to the film and entertainment industry, the PVR-Inox merger has been approved by the National Company Law Tribunal. The NCLT judge, in an oral order, has approved the scheme of amalgamation. The written order is likely to be passed in the next 15-20 days. On 27 March, PVR and Inox Leisure announced their merger, which has already been approved by their respective shareholders, creditors as well as leading exchanges NSE and BSE.
- The merger of PVR-INOX is being discussed since 2022. It is to be noted that both INOX and PVR were front-runner competitors, being the top multiplexes in the country. The boards of the two companies – the country’s largest multiplex chain operators – approved an all-stock merger to create a film exhibition entity with a network of over 1,500 screens.
- 11-year-old Falak Mumtaz Won the gold medal at the 23rd National Sqay Championship
- 11-year-old Falak Mumtaz of Jammu and Kashmir has won the gold medal in the National Ski Championship. Falak Mumtaz won the gold medal in the National Ski Championship held in Jammu. She is currently studying in class VI at Ayesha Ali Academy in Kulgam.
- The 23rd National Sqay Championship was organized by the SQAY Federation of India and organized by Jammu and Kashmir SQAY Association at Indoor Stadium Bhagwati Nagar, Jammu. In the 23rd National Skating Championship, players from across Jammu and Kashmir performed brilliantly and secured the first position in the overall medal tally. 11-year-old Falak Mumtaz won the gold medal in the 23rd National Ski Championship. Andhra Pradesh secured the second position and Odisha stood in the third position.
- FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup 2023 begins in Cuttack
- Men’s Hockey World Cup, 2023 began with a spectacular opening ceremony at the picturesque Barabati Stadium in Cuttack that was witnessed by thousands of hockey lovers in attendance from across the country and abroad.
- Union Sports Minister Anurag Thakur, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, International Hockey Federation president Tayyab Ikram, and Hockey India chairman Dilip Tirkey were present at the glittering ceremony. 16 teams are participating in the global tournament.
- The matches will be held at two venues, Birsa Mundra Hockey Stadium in Rourkela and Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar, from January 13 to January 29.
- While 20 matches will be played at Rourkela, 24 matches, including the final, will be held in Bhubaneswar.
- The state government has built a new hockey stadium in Rourkela ahead of the event.
- Odisha is hosting the international event for the second consecutive time, the previous one having been held in Bhubaneswar in 2018.
- 7th Armed Forces Veterans Day celebrates on 14 January 2023
- Armed Forces Veterans Day is celebrated on 14 January since 1953, the first Indian Commander in Chief (C-in-C) of the Indian Army – Field Marshal KM Cariappa, who led the Indian Army in the 1947 war, formally Had retired. Services.
- This day is celebrated as Armed Forces Veterans Day and is dedicated to our respected ex-servicemen. The first Armed Forces Veterans Day was celebrated on January 14, 2016, and it was decided to celebrate the day every year by hosting such interactive programs in honor of our Armed Forces Veterans and their families.
- 75th Indian Army Day observed on 15 January 2023
- Indian Army Day 2023 is celebrated on 15 January 2023 and it is the 75th anniversary of Indian Army Day. Every year on 15 January India celebrates its Army Day. It is the day on which Field Marshal Kodandera M. Cariappa (then Lieutenant General) took over as the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army in the year 1949 from General Francis Butcher, the last British Commander of India.
- Parades, medal presentations, and other functions are held to celebrate Army Day. With “Service Before Self” as its motto, the Indian Army is the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces.
- Indian peacekeepers honored with UN Medal for Exemplary Service
- Over 1,000 Indian peacekeepers serving with the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) have been honored with the prestigious UN medals at an award ceremony where the parade was led for the first time by a woman officer of the Indian Army.
- At a special award ceremony in Upper Nile, 1,171 peacekeepers from India deployed with the UN mission in South Sudan were honored with UN medals for their exemplary service. for the first time, a female officer of the Indian Army, Major Jasmine Chattha, led the parade of the large Indian contingent, comprising infantry, engineers, and medical officials, at the award ceremony in Upper Nile.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 14 & 15 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 8 & 9 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 7 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 6 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 5 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे