Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 12 & 13 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 12 & 13 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: Garuda Aerospace, ICC Players of the Month, National e-Governance Services Limited, Alibaba Group, Retail inflation, BHIM-UPI.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete essential box of news held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 12 & 13 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurates the School of Logistics, Waterways, and Communication in Agartala
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal along with Tripura Chief Minister Dr. Manik Saha inaugurated the School of Logistics, Waterways, and Communications in Agartala. The new institute aims to provide world-class education and training to the brightest minds in the region, enabling them to excel in the transport and logistics industry.
- The mission of the school is to harness the economic potential of the Northeast by harnessing the human resources of the region’s waterways and transport sector, as outlined by Minister Sonowal.
- School Students In Australia To Soon Learn Punjabi
- Now Punjabi is ready to be taught in public schools in Western Australia. Preparing to include the language in the school curriculum.
- The Australian government is adopting Punjabi as the newest language after the 2021 census showed it was the fastest-growing language in Australia, with more than 239,000 people using it at home, up 80 from 2016. 100 percent increase, reports SBS Punjabi.
- SBI launched an e-Bank Guarantee facility in association with NeSL
- State Bank of India (SBI) has launched e-Bank Guarantee (e-BG) facility in association with National e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL). India’s largest lender said this facility will bring about a revolutionary change in the banking ecosystem, where bank guarantee is frequently used in large volumes.
- By using the NeSL’s platform, the bank customers and other beneficiaries will instantly get an e-Bank Guarantee without additional verification.
- NeSL’s Digital Document Execution (DDE) platform, which provides e-Stamp and e-Sign functions, will facilitate the e-Bank Guarantee process. Beneficiaries will instantly receive an e-Bank Guarantee on NeSL’s platform without further verification. Currently, the bank issues these guarantees with physical stamping and wet signatures. The introduction of e-BG will replace this function with e-stamping and e-signature.
- Alibaba sells Paytm stake worth $125 Million via block deal
- China’s Alibaba Group sold a 3.1% stake in Indian digital payments firm Paytm for a total of $125 million through a block deal. Shares of the company fell 8.8% to Rs 528 in afternoon trade and finally fell 5.8%. Alibaba, which held a 6.26% stake in Paytm till the end of September, sold the stake for Rs 536.95.
- Paytm stock is up nearly 9% this year, after reporting strong preliminary numbers for the third quarter. The company closed 2022 with a 60% loss, despite announcing a share buyback in December. In November last year, SoftBank Group Corp sold a 4.5% stake in the e-payments firm worth $200 million. SoftBank held a 17.5% stake in Paytm as of 30 September.
- Harry Brook & Ashleigh Gardner were named ICC Players of the Month for December
- Harry Brook received the ICC Men’s Player of the Month award after a blistering run of scores that helped England claim a historic World Test Championship (WTC) series win in Pakistan.
- On the other hand, Australia’s Ashley Gardner won the ICC Women’s Player of the Month award for her contribution with bat and ball in the T20I series against India.
- France captain Hugo Lloris announces retirement from international football
- France team captain Hugo Lloris has announced his decision to retire from international football at the age of 36. Lloris has represented France at four World Cups and three Euros and captained Les Blues to the World Cup trophy in 2018.
- The Tottenham Hotspur shot-stopper led his team to the World Cup final in Qatar, where they were beaten on penalties by Argentina.
- Nation celebrates National Youth Day On January 12
- National Youth Day is celebrated every year on January 12 to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. Every year on this occasion, the government organizes National Youth Festival in collaboration with one state willing to host from January 12 to January 16. This year Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the festival on January 12 in Hubli, Karnataka.
- The Centre said the festival is held to provide exposure to youths at a national level and this year’s theme for the four-day program is “Viksit Yuva – Viksit Bharat (Developed Youth – Developed India)”.
- This year the festival is being organized by the Union Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports in collaboration with Karnataka. The event will be held from January 12 to January 16, 2023, at Hubballi- Dharwad, Karnataka.
- Fighting Emergency to championing Mandal, Sharad Yadav passes away
- Socialist stalwart and former JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav passed away. He was 75. He is survived by his wife, daughter, and son. A 7-term Lok Sabha and 4-term Rajya Sabha member, Yadav, a former Union Minister, had not been keeping well for some time.
- Born on July 1, 1947, at Babai in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh, Yadav was a gold medallist in engineering from Jabalpur Engineering College. He soon became active in youth politics, greatly influenced by socialist leader Ram Manohar Lohia.
- He participated in a number of mass movements and was detained under MISA during the turbulent 1970s. Much later, he was among the leaders who played a significant role in the implementation of the Mandal Commission recommendations.
- British linguist Ronald E Asher, who specialized in Dravidian languages, passes away
- A British linguist and educator specializing in Dravidian languages, Ronald E. Asher has passed away at the age of 96. A fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society, London, Asher won a gold medal from Kerala Sahitya Akademi, Trichur, in 1983 and was honored by the Royal Society, Edinburgh in 1991. He was also a recipient of a medal from the College de France, Paris in 1970.
- Asher was born on July 23, 1926, in Gringley-on-the Hill, England. His relationship with Kerala began during his days at the University of London where V K Krishna Menon, a well-known diplomat and political thinker from Kerala, famed to have been the right hand of Jawaharlal Nehru, had delivered one of his prolonged, passionate, and provocative speeches.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 12 & 13 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 10 & 11 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 8 & 9 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 7 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 6 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 5 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 3 & 4 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे