Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 7 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 7 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: North East Krishi Kumbha-2023, Purple Fest, World’s first Palm-leaf Manuscript Museum, Equitas Small Finance Bank, Axis Bank.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Miscellaneous News
- India Surpasses Japan to become 3rd Largest Auto Market Globally
- In a major development, India has overtaken Japan in terms of auto sales last year to become the third-largest auto market globally for the first time. Based on preliminary results, total sales of new vehicles in India stood at around 4.25 million units, higher than the 4.2 million units sold in Japan.
- The total number of new vehicles delivered in India during the January-November 2022 period stood at 4.13 million, according to data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, the December sales volume reported by India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki. The total touched the figure of 4.25 million. units mark.
- The new vehicle sales figure in India could be even bigger as the country is expected to include pending fourth-quarter sales data for commercial vehicles, as well as yet-to-be-released results from Tata Motors and other automakers. are also included.
- Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar Inaugurated ‘North East Krishi Kumbha-2023’
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurated the three-day ‘North East Krishi Kumbhar-2023’ and took part in the 49th Foundation Day celebration of the ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
- The Minister inaugurated the administrative cum academic block office and Girl’s Hostel of the College of Agriculture at Kyrdemkulai, Ri Bhoi district.
- A contingent of 26 persons comprising farmers adopted by ICAR local entrepreneurs, members of the Agri-business Incubation Centre, and representatives of farmers’ producer organizations from various districts of the stage bound for ‘North East Krishi Kumbha 2023 was flagged off.
- The team will participate and showcase different types of indigenous Agri products like Chakhao, Kachai Lemon, Tamenglong Orange, Sirarakhong, Chilli, King Chilli, and processed products including value-added products. The North East Krishi Kumbha 2023 was held at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya from 4th January to 6th January 2023.
- Purple, the First Inclusion Festival of India starts in Goa
- The eagerly anticipated Purple Fest, Celebrating Diversity, the state’s first-ever inclusive festival for people with disabilities (PwDs), will take place in Goa. Panjim will host the festival from January 6–8, 2023, with all the fanfare.
- The three-day festival’s purpose is to demonstrate to everyone how to promote diversity in our society and how to help one another.
- The Goa State Commission for Persons with Disabilities, in collaboration with the Goa Directorate of Social Welfare and Entertainment Society, will hold the Purple Fest.
- The festival has received thousands of entries, and delegates from throughout the nation are anticipated to attend and take part in this magnificent celebration.
- The Purple Fest will feature a variety of entertaining live performances, including stand-up comedy, dance, and music events, among many other engaging activities. For those who are interested, live art camps will also be offered. The event also includes excursions to well-known tourist destinations and historic places.
- SEBI Issues debt broker License to Zerodha-backed GoldenPi Technologies
- Zerodha-backed GoldenEye Technologies has become the first online bond platform provider to receive a debt brokerage license from market regulator the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The Bengaluru-based fintech firm hopes that this development will instill more confidence in the online bond and debenture investment space.
- The regulator introduced regulations for online debt trading platforms, stating that no company or person shall act as an online bond platform provider without a certificate of registration as a stock broker under SEBI Regulations, 2021.
- The licensing of GoldenPie by SEBI is expected to act as a catalyst for greater investor confidence in the area of online bond and debenture investment, the company said in a release.
- SBI MF Gets RBI’s Nod to Buy 10% Stake in Equitas Small Finance Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has given its approval to SBI Funds Management Ltd to acquire up to 9.99% stake in Equitas Small Finance Bank through the schemes of SBI Mutual Fund, the bank said in an exchange filing. Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund and DSP Mutual Fund have also received RBI approval to buy a 9.99% stake in the bank.
- Shares of Equitas Small Finance Bank witnessed a surge in buying activity, with the stock price rising as much as 7% to hit a fresh record high, in an otherwise weak broader market. The share price of the private lender got a boost after the Reserve Bank India (RBI) gave nod to SBI Funds Management Limited (SBIFML) to acquire shares in the bank.
- Jalna and Nagpur Police won the ‘Best Police Unit’ Award in Maharashtra
- Jalna district police and Nagpur city police in Maharashtra have been awarded the best police unit award for 2021 in the state under various categories for maintaining law and order, using modern technology, and developing community policing and administration.
- Jalna Police got the award in the A category and Nagpur Police in B category. Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Kulwant Sarangal announced the winners.
- 2022 makes it to the top five: IMD
- The annual mean land surface air temperature averaged over India during 2022 was +0.51 degree Celsius above the long-term average (1981-2010 period). The year 2022 was the fifth warmest year on record since nationwide records commenced in 1901. However, this is lower than the highest warming observed over India in 2016 (anomaly of +0.710C) and higher than the previous year 2021 (anomaly of +0.440C).
- In 2022, there were three cyclones formed over the north Indian Ocean. Of these, two were Severe Cyclonic Storms “ASANI” and “MANDOUS” and one was Cyclonic Storm “SITRANG”.All the cyclones formed over the Bay of Bengal.
- Other than Tropical Cyclones, various parts of the country also experienced Extreme Weather Events like extremely heavy rainfall, landslide, lightning, thunderstorm, etc. There was also significant flooding in India at various stages during the monsoon season, particularly in the northeast in June 2022.
- Parshottam Rupala Inaugurates 29 Mobile Veterinary Units and Call Centres
- Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry, and Dairying Purushottam Rupala inaugurated 29 Mobile Veterinary Units (MVUs) and a centralized call center in Thiruvananthapuram. This is a big step for the benefit of cattle rearers in Kerala.
- Purushottam Rupala highlighted that the intervention would encourage dairy farmers to rear highly productive dairy animals as most of the breeders are reluctant to take their animals to the veterinary hospital for treatment and generally for delivery of services Fraudsters are called.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 7 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 6 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 5 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 3 & 4 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 29 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे