Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 24 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 24 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Monetary Fund, Veer Guardian 23, Kolkata International Film Festival, BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2022, VinFuture Special Prize 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 24 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Spain passes new transgender law, anyone above 16 can change their gender
- Spain passes new transgender law: The lower house of the Spanish parliament approved a measure allowing persons over the age of 16 to change their legally registered gender without the need for medical supervision.
- According to legislation drawn up by the center-left coalition government, minors aged 14 to 16 must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians and those between 12 and 13 must be accompanied by a judge to take the step. permission will be required.
- CCEA Increases the Minimum Support Prices for Copra for the 2023 Season
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs(CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) for copra for the 2023 season. The approval is based on recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices and views of major coconut-growing states.
- The MSP for Fair Average Quality of milling copra has been fixed at Rs. 10860/- per quintal and for ball copra at Rs. 11750/- per quintal for the 2023 season.
- This is an increase of Rs. 270/- per quintal for milling copra and Rs. 750/- per quintal for ball copra over the previous season.
- This would ensure a margin of 51.82 percent for milling copra and 64.26 percent for ball copra over the all-India weighted average cost of production.
- IMF decreases FY23 India’s GDP growth forecast to 6.8%
- IMF slashes India’s GDP growth forecast for FY23: In view of lower than projected output in the second quarter and more sluggish external demand, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cut India’s growth forecast for FY23 from 7.4% estimated in July reduced to 6.8%. India’s growth projection for FY23 has been slashed three times, starting at 9% in January this year.
- According to the IMF’s premiere World Economic Outlook (WEO), which was published in Washington, DC, India’s growth is predicted to accelerate to 6.1% in FY24.
- NSE Gets Sebi Nod to Set up Social Stock Exchange
- One of the leading stock exchanges in India – The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) received in-principle approval from the capital markets regulator Securities Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to set up a Social Stock Exchange (SSE) as a separate segment.
- First floated by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her Budget speech for the financial year 2019-20, SSE is a novel concept in India and the framework for this was notified in July this year based on the recommendations of a working group and technical group constituted by Sebi.
- It is meant to serve the private and non-profit sectors by availing more capital to them. The union government issued a gazette notification declaring a new security ‘zero coupons zero principal‘ under the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956.
- Jio to Acquire Reliance Infratel for Rs 3,720 Crore
- Reliance Projects and Property Management Services, a subsidiary of telecom major Reliance Jio, has deposited Rs 3,720 crore in an SBI escrow account to acquire mobile tower and fiber assets of Reliance Infratel.
- Reliance Infratel has fiber assets of around 178,000 route kilometers and 43,540 mobile towers across the country. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has approved Jio for the acquisition of Reliance Infratel (RITL).
- HDFC borrows USD 400 million from IFC for financing green affordable housing
- HDFC borrows USD 400 million from IFC: As part of its efforts to promote climate goals, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) has pledged USD 400 million to HDFC to finance green, affordable housing units. the loan has been granted.
- In separate statements issued, HDFC and IFC claimed the loan will increase green housing, help close the urban housing gap, increase access to affordable climate-smart homes, and help create and ensure jobs. as well as support the country’s transition to a more sustainable development path. Long-term business growth.
- Beth Mead Awarded BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2022 Award
- Beth Mead has been awarded the BBC Sports Personality of the Year for 2022 as she was the player of the tournament and top scorer at Euro 2022.
- Beth Mead beat Germany in the final at Wembley to win England’s first major women’s football trophy. The 27-year-old competes against Ben Stokes and Ronnie O’Sullivan for the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award for 2022.
- Indian Scientist Prof. Thalappil Pradeep Awarded VinFuture Special Prize 2022
- Professor Thalappil Pradeep, Indian Scientist, India Institute of Technology, Madras received VinFuture special Prize on 20th December 2022 in Hanoi. Prof Thalappil Pradeep was awarded for the innovation of a low-cost filtration system to remove arsenic and other heavy metals from groundwater.
- Thalappil Pradeep is an Indian scientist and professor of chemistry in the Department of Chemistry at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. He has received the Padma Shri award in 2020 for his distinguished contribution to the field of science and technology.
- He received the Nikkei Asia Prize in 2020, The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) Prize in 2018, and the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology in 2008. Thalappil Pradeep was born on 8th July 1963 in Panthavoor, Kerala.
- Sudeep & Shobhana won Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2021-22
- Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize: The Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize was jointly won by Sudip Sen for his style and form bender Anthropocene: Climate Change, Contagion, Consolation (Pippa Rann Books & Media, 2021) and Shobhana Kumar for her Haibun collection A Sky Full of Is. Bucket List (Red River, 2021).
- The winners, awarded $10,000 and a statuette of Rabindranath Tagore, were selected from a shortlist of 11 at the India International Centre, with the Tagore Prize for Social Achievement going to Sanjay K Roy, the creator of the Jaipur Literature Festival.
- PRAKASHmay: NHPC Won Best Globally Competitive Power Company of India Award
- NHPC Limited has been awarded as the winner of the ‘Best Globally Competitive Power Company of India-Hydropower and Renewable Energy Sector’ at PRAKASHmay 15th Enertia Awards 2022.
- On the behalf of NHPC, Shri U.S. Sahi, Executive Director (EMS/CC/CSR) received the award. The event was held at the New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi on 22nd December 2022.
- PRAKASHmay 15th Enertia Awards 2022 aims to recognize Hydropower projects as major renewable energy assets that enable sustainable development goals through renewable energy portfolio growth.
- The 15th Enertia Awards 2022 was organized by the ENERTIA Foundation and supported by the Renewable Energy Promotion Association and the New Delhi Institute of Management.
- Sam Curran Breaks IPL Auction Records and Becomes Most Expensive Cricketer
- Sam Curran broke all records and became the most expensive cricketer ever bought by any Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise.
- Sam Curran is a 24-year-old English cricketer who was bought by the Punjab Kings for ₹18.5 crores on the first day of the IPL auction. The IPL auction for the 2023 season is being held in Kerala.
- National Consumer Rights Day 2022: 24 December
- Every year on 24 December, India celebrates National Consumer Day or Indian Consumer Day. This day is used to make all consumers aware of their powers and rights.
- The day was created under the Consumer Protection Act, which came into force in 1986 to create awareness and protect consumers from market exploitation such as faulty products or expensive pricing. World Consumer Rights Day is observed every year on 15 March.
- The day provides an opportunity to recognize and protect all rights of consumers as well as urge them to oppose market abuses and social injustices that threaten those rights.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 24 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 23 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 22 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 21 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 20 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 19 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 18 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे