Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 29 January 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 29 January 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 29 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- Who has been nominated as a special envoy for human rights in North Korea by US President Joe Biden?
- Tulsi Gabbard
- Hillary Clinton
- Julie Turner
- Kamala Harris
Answer:- Julie Turner
- Which railway station has been awarded the ‘Green Railway Station Certification with the highest rating of Platinum’?
- Dehradun Railway Station
- Visakhapatnam Railway Station
- Indore Junction Railway Station
- Varanasi Cantt
Answer:- Visakhapatnam Railway Station
- The Union Ministry of Home Affairs announced how many names for Padma Vibhushan on 25 January 2023.
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of JP Morgan Chase & Co (India)?
- Vijay Jasuja
- Sanjay Khanna
- R K Gupta
- Prabdev Singh
Answer:- Prabdev Singh
- The Indian Railways has introduced the ‘Ideal Train Profile’ to maximize the capacity utilization & revenue generation in reserved mail express trains. How many railway zones are there in India?
- India celebrated its 74th Republic day on 26th January 2023. For the first time, women were a part of which of the following contingents?
- Indigenous Mobile Network Centre Contingent
- BSF’s Camel Contingent
- Indian Army’s Corps of Engineering contingent
- Indian Army’s Punjab Regiment
Answer:- BSF’s Camel Contingent
- The United Nations pared down India’s growth forecast by 20 basis points to 5.8 percent for the 2023 calendar year, its growth forecast for 2023-2024 is __.
- Who among the following has become the 1st-ever Indian cricketer to have won the ICC Men’s T20 Cricketer of the Year award?
- Virat Kohli
- Hardik Pandya
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- K L Rahul
Answer:- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Every year, International Holocaust Remembrance Day is observed on __ to reflect on the atrocities inflicted by Adolf Hitler, which resulted in the deaths of an estimated six million Jews.
- January 25
- January 26
- January 27
- January 28
Answer:- January 27
- International Customs Day is observed every year on January 26, the theme for 2023 is _.
- Customs fostering Sustainability for People, Prosperity, and the Planet
- Customs bolstering Recovery, Renewal, and Resilience
- Scaling up Customs Digital Transformation
- Nurturing the next generation: promoting a culture of knowledge-sharing and professional pride in Customs
Answer:- Nurturing the next generation: promoting a culture of knowledge-sharing and professional pride in Customs
- Who among the eminent personalities received Padma Vibhushan?
- Sandhya Mukherjee
- EMS Namboodiripad
- PN Haksar
- Zakir Hussain
Answer:- Zakir Hussain
- What is the theme of International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2023?
- Holocaust Remembrance: Demand and Defend Your Human Rights
- Facing the Aftermath: Recovery and Reconstitution after the Holocaust
- Memory, Dignity, and Justice
- Home and Belonging
Answer:- Home and Belonging
- Who among the following received the Padma Shree Award in the field of Trade and Industry?
- Adi Godrej
- Aditya Vikram Birla
- Rakesh Radheshyam Jhunjhunwala
- Ratan Tata
Answer:- Rakesh Radheshyam Jhunjhunwala
- Which former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh received Padma Vibhusan recently?
- Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Akhilesh Yadav
- Rajnath Singh
Answer:- Mulayam Singh Yadav
- _ pioneered the wide use of ORS (Oral Rehydration Solution) which is estimated to have saved more than 5 crore lives.
- Ratan Chandra Kar
- Munishwar Chanddawar
- Deepak Dhar
- Dilip Mahalanabis
Answer:- Dilip Mahalanabis
- Which company has partnered with the Spain-based Stark Future SL, in the field of electric motorcycles?
- Hero Motorcorp
- Eicher Motors
- TVS Motors
- Honda Motors
Answer:- Eicher Motors
- 119 million-year-old skeleton of ‘Confuciusornis shifting bird has been found in which country?
- ‘Koregaon Bhima war memorial’ is located in which state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which cabinet has decided to merge its districts with existing ones and redraw boundaries in 14 places?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Savitribai Phule, India’s first woman teacher, was from which state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 29 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 28 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 27 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 26 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 25 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 24 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 23 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे