Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 23 January 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 23 January 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 23 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 23 January 2023
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vedanta’s Cairn Oil & Gas?
- Kazuhiro Kashio
- Makoto Uchida
- Nick Walker
- Carlos Ghosn
Answer:- Nick Walker
- India’s first School of Logistics, Waterways, and Communication has launched in which state?
- West Bengal
- Who among the following has been ranked second on Brand Finance’s annual report on the world’s top CEOs for the year 2023?
- Punit Renjen
- Satya Nadella
- Shantanu Narayen
- Mukesh Ambani
Answer:- Mukesh Ambani
- Who has defeated Aditya Mehta by 9-6 to win the final of the ‘Baulkline NSCI All India Snooker Open 2023?
- Laxman Rawat
- Pankaj Advani
- Aditya Mehta
- Geet Sethi
Answer:- Laxman Rawat
- National AIDS Control Organisation forms Largest Human Red Ribbon Chain in __ to create awareness of AIDS.
- New Delhi
- Indian Navy is all set to commission the fifth diesel-electric Scorpene named INS _ on January 23.
- A Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) was signed between the Indian Ports Association (IPA) and Research & Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) for setting up a Centre for _.
- Maritime Economy and Connectivity
- Evaluation of imports
- Renewal of energy
Answer:- Maritime Economy and Connectivity
- The first of its kind joint Exercise Cyclone-I, being held in the deserts of Rajasthan, is Between India and __.
- Tata Boeing Aerospace Limited (TBAL) delivered the first fuselage for six AH-64 Apache attacks __ ordered by the Indian Army.
- Who among the following has been selected for appointment as Director in the National Health Authority (Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission)?
- Indu Bhushan
- Dr. R.S. Sharma
- Praveen Sharma
- Prabhjot Singh
Answer:- Praveen Sharma
- India has been urging which country to implement ‘the 13th Amendment’ to its Constitution.
- Sri Lanka
Answer:- Sri Lanka
- Which institution releases the ‘Annual Status of Education Report (ASER)’?
- NITI Aayog
- Oxfam International
- What is the wholesale price inflation in December 2022 in India?
- 4.95 %
Answer:- 4.95 %
- Which financial services company announced the new phase of its Girls4Tech program in India?
- Which country’s population has declined for the first time in 61 years with a fall of roughly 850,000?
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 23 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 22 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 21 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 20 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 19 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 18 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 17 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे