Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 24 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 24 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: India Open Badminton Championship, AMPHEX 2023, PhonePe, International Hockey Federation, Directorate of General of Civil Aviation.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 24 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- Brazil and Argentina to Begin Preparations for Common Currency
- Brazil and Argentina aim for greater economic integration, including the development of a common currency, Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva and Argentine leader Alberto Fernandez said in a joint article.
- They also decided to advance discussions on a common South American currency that could be used for both financial and commercial flows, reducing the cost of operations and external vulnerability.
- The plan, to be discussed at a summit in Buenos Aires, will focus on how a new currency that Brazil suggests calling the “sur” (south) could boost regional trade and reduce dependence on the US dollar. can reduce.
- PM Modi Pays Tribute Netaji, to Name 21 Andaman Islands After Param Vir Chakra Awardees
- On Parakram Diwas, Prime Minister Narendra Modi participated in the naming ceremony of the 21 largest unnamed islands of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The islands will be named after the 21 Param Vir Chakra winners.
- To honor the historical significance of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the memory of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, the Ross Islands were renamed Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island by the Prime Minister during his visit to the island in 2018.
- PM Modi Distributed Land Title Deeds or ‘Hakku Patra’ to Banjaras
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi distributed title deeds or ‘Hakku Patras’ to over 52,000 eligible beneficiaries of the Lambani nomadic tribes living in northern Karnataka. These five families were among over 50,000 families who distributed land title deeds during the program. The event was organized by the state revenue department at Malkhed in Karnataka’s Kalaburagi district.
- A hakku Patra means “claim letter” in Kannada. The word “hakku” means “right”. A legal document known as “Hakku Patra” details a person’s legitimate inheritance or ownership of a particular property.
- Himachal Pradesh targets to be the first ‘green energy state’ by 2025
- The Himachal Pradesh government intends to make the state the first green energy state by the end of 2025 by using hydro, hydrogen, and solar energy and switching to green products.
- The State is projected as a Power State in the country and under the visionary leadership of Chief Minister Thakur Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu, the State Government is committed to promoting, developing, and optimally utilizing the vast energy potential of the State.
- Assam CM Nominated Charaideo Maidam to Seek UNESCO World Heritage Tag
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced that the Centre has nominated the maidams of Ahom Kingdom in Charaideo to seek a UNESCO World Heritage Site tag. The historic maidams of Ahom Kingdom in Charaideo were chosen out of 52 sites for the UNESCO World Heritage Site tag.
- The Maidams of Ahom Kingdom in Charaideo if selected as a UNESCO World Heritage site will be the first World Heritage site under the category of cultural heritage in northeastern India. CM Himanta Biswa Sarma also informed that the nomination of the Charaideo maidams comes at the time when India is celebrating the 400th birth anniversary of Lachit Barphukan. Lachit Barphukan was the legendary general from the Ahom community who fought the Mughals in 1671.
- Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann Launched ‘School of Eminence’ Project
- Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann launched the ‘School of Eminence’, an ambitious project of the Punjab government. CM Bhagwant Mann noted that it is a revolutionary step towards ensuring a bright future for students. The Punjab government fixed a budget of Rs 200 crore for the ‘School of Eminence’ project.
- The five pillars of the ‘School of Eminence’ are state-of-the-art infrastructure, academics, human resource management, sports, co-curricular activities, and community engagement.
- The project is also concerned with inducing innovative teaching methods for the students to guide for professional examinations.
- CM Bhagwant Mann noted that the schools are being set up keeping in mind the aspirations of the freedom fighters which prepare students for future needs and help make Punjab a role model in the field of education.
- He described teachers as Nation-builders and informed that teachers have played an important role in bringing qualitative change in the field of education.
- PhonePe Raises $350 Mn From General Atlantic, Joins India’s Decacorn Club
- Payments and financial services unicorn PhonePe has raised $350 million in funding from General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm, at a pre-money valuation of $12 billion, making the Walmart-owned start-up the most valuable financial technology (fintech). the player in India.
- The investment is the first tranche of the company’s latest fundraising, which could see global and Indian investors pour up to $1 billion into the fintech firm. With this funding round, the indigenous digital payments start-up has more than doubled its valuation – to $5.5 billion in 2020. With a valuation of $12 billion, it has joined the decacorn club.
- A Seyoung Won the Women’s singles final at India Open Badminton Championship
- Korean sensation Ann Seong won the women’s singles final at the India Open Badminton Championship held at the D Jadhav Indoor Stadium in New Delhi. Ann Seong defeated World No. 1 Japanese Akane Yamaguchi 15-21, 21-16, 21-12 in the India Open Badminton Championships.
- It was a two-time world championship and world number one Yamaguchi’s third consecutive final appearance on the BWF World Tour.
- Akane Yamaguchi lost the first game 15-21 and then won the match with solid defense and lots of strokes. They won the second game 21–16.
- The match lasted one hour and two minutes, it was also Ann Seung’s sixth win against Yamaguchi, having won ten times before.
- Lt Governor R K Mathur Launched ULPIN in Ladakh Calls it a ‘Game Changer’
- Lieutenant Governor RK Mathur launched the Unique Land Parcel Identification Number (ULPIN) in the Union Territory, with both the hill councils of Kargil and Leh welcoming the initiative. The 14-digit ULPIN will help in the digitization of land records and also reach a conclusive land title.
- Described ULPIN as a “game changer” and the next step in ‘SVAMITVA’ for digitization and computerization of land revenue records. RK Mathur informed about 100 percent coverage of land revenue records in Ladakh and the importance of completing the exercise at the earliest.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 24 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 23 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 22 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 21 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 20 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 19 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 18 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे