Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 27 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 27 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: Visakhapatnam Railway Station, International Holocaust Remembrance Day, International Customs Day 2023, Padma Awards 2023, ICC annual awards 2022, Gallantry Awards
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 27 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Miscellaneous News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Canada to commercialize the world’s first photonic-based quantum computer
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has announced a new federal investment to build and commercialize the world’s first photonic-based, fault-tolerant quantum computer.
- Toronto-based Canadian quantum computing company Xanadu Quantum Technologies Inc. has received a C$40 million ($32 million) investment, according to a news release from the prime minister’s website. will help develop quantum computers.
- US President nominates Julie Turner as Human Rights Envoy to North Korea
- US President Joe Biden has named Julie Turner as special envoy on human rights issues to North Korea. The White House announced this in a statement. According to media reports, for the first time after the year 2017, someone has been appointed to this post.
- The White House said in a statement that Julie Turner is currently the director of the Office for East Asia and the Pacific in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor at the US State Department. He has now been designated as the Special Envoy on Human Rights in North Korea.
- China has built a new dam on a tributary of the Ganges near India’s border in Tibet
- China has stepped up preparations for a future water war with India. After the border of Arunachal Pradesh, now the dragon has accelerated the work of a huge dam at the tri-junction of Nepal-India and China.
- The latest satellite images have revealed that in the year 2021, China is building a huge dam on the Mabja Zangbo River, which is only a few km away from the tri-junction. Analysts say that with this Chinese dam being built near Uttarakhand, in the future, the dragon can establish complete control over the water in this area.
- President Draupadi Murmu addresses the nation on the 74th Republic Day
- President Draupadi Murmu addressed the nation on the eve of the 74th Republic Day, in his address President Draupadi Murmu said that every citizen is proud of the Gaurav saga.
- We are all one, and we are all Indians. So many creeds and so many languages have not divided us but united us. That’s why we have succeeded as a democratic republic. This is the essence of India.
- More than 100 leopards will come to India from South Africa
- South Africa has signed an agreement to give over 100 cheetahs to India as part of an ambitious project to reintroduce cheetahs to the South Asian country.
- After the arrival of eight cheetahs from Namibia in September last year, a batch of 12 cheetahs will be sent to India next month, the Environment Ministry said. It has been said by the ministry that there is a plan to send 12 cheetahs every year for the next eight to 10 years.
- Republic Day 2023: For the first time, the Republic Day parade will
- The 74th Republic Day parade starts at 10:30 am from Vijay Chowk and proceeds towards Red Fort. The parade ceremony begins with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to the National War Memorial.
- He led the nation in paying homage to the brave soldiers by laying a wreath. After that, the National Flag was hoisted followed by the national anthem with a 21-gun salute using 105 mm Indian field guns.
- Indian Railways launches ‘Ideal Train Profile’
- Indian Railways has introduced the ‘Ideal Train Profile’ to maximize capacity utilization and income generation in reserved Mail Express trains by regularly analyzing demand movement in each train.
- This module, developed by the Center for Railway Information System (CRIS), the in-house software arm of the Railways, is capable of reducing the waiting list (Ticket Waiting List) by 5 to 6 percent.
- RBI proposes a Stressed Assets Securitization Framework for faster resolution
- The Reserve Bank of India released a discussion paper on the securitization of stressed asset structures as a way of improving the quality of sales and resolution of such accounts.
- The regulator’s proposal comes after the announcement made in September 2022. In September 2019, a task force for the development of a secondary market for corporate loans suggested the creation of a similar framework for non-performing assets.
- ICC Annual Awards 2022 announced: Check out the complete list of winners
- ICC has announced the 2022 award. The announcement of the ICC Awards started on 23 January. Today all the awards were announced. The players have been awarded for their performance between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022.
- Between 28 and 30 December, the ICC announced the nominees for the award. Pakistan captain Babar Azam has won two individual awards.
- Visakhapatnam Railway Station awarded ‘Green Railway Station Certificate’
- Visakhapatnam Railway Station has been awarded the ‘Green Railway Station Certificate’ with the highest Platinum rating by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) for adopting green concepts.
- Let us tell you that Platinum is the best rating given by IGBC. By adopting this initiative, the negative environmental impact can be reduced to a great extent.
- Know why International Holocaust Remembrance Day is celebrated?
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day is observed on 27 January in memory of the victims of the Holocaust.
- Every year, 27 January is observed as International Holocaust Remembrance Day. The purpose of the day is to commemorate the anniversary of the holocaust tragedy that happened during World War II.
- India’s Iron Man Sabir Ali passes away at the age of 67
- Sabir Ali, the ‘Iron Man of India’ who won the decathlon gold at the 1981 Asian Athletics Championships in Tokyo, passed away. He was 67 years old.
- Ali, who retired from Railways, won the title with 7,253 points in the Japanese capital beating Japan’s Nobuya Saito (7,078) and China’s Xue Qilin (7,074). He also won two silver medals in the South Asian Federation Games held in Kathmandu and Dhaka.
- Veteran Telugu actor J Jamuna passes away at the age of 86
- Veteran Telugu film actor and former MP J Jamuna passed away at the age of 86. He was born on August 30, 1936, in Hampi. Jamuna made her film debut at the age of 16 with Puttilu (1952), produced by Garikapati Raja Rao of the Praja Natya Mandali, the cultural wing of the Communist Party of India (CPI).
- Prior to this, he acted in several stage plays on behalf of the Indian People’s Theater Association run by Raja Rao.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 27 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 26 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 25 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 24 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 23 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 22 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 21 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे