Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 28 January 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 28 January 2023 covering the following news headlines: Data Privacy Day, Gautam Adani, Nidhi Aapke Nikat, iNNCOVACC, NITI Aayog, Veer Guardian 2023.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 28 January 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Important Days
- China is building a dam on the Mabja Zangbo river near the Indian border
- Satellite images show that China is constructing a new dam on the Mabja Zangbo river, geospatial intelligence researcher Damien Symon has claimed. The dam will be sitting just a few kilometers north of the Indian-Nepali-Chinese border trijunction.
- Satellite images show work is being done on the Mabja Zangbo river in Tibet’s Burang County since 2021. While the construction of the dam is not complete, it does pose questions regarding China’s hegemony on water supplies downstream in the future.
- US President Biden Nominated Julie Turner as North Korea Human Rights Envoy
- The White House nominated a special envoy for human rights in North Korea, moving to fill a post that has been empty since 2017 amid debate over how rights issues fit with efforts to counter Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons program.
- President Joe Biden nominated Julie Turner, a long-time diplomat and current director of the Office of East Asia and the Pacific in the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor at the Department of State. The announcement comes amid a hardening line toward Pyongyang from the United States and South Korea, whose new conservative leader, Yoon Suk Yeol, has also turned his attention to human rights issues.
- PepsiCo Foundation and CARE launch the ‘She Feeds the World’ initiative
- PepsiCo and CARE have launched the ‘She Feeds the World’ program in India. This program is aimed at empowering women in the agriculture sector, which will mainly focus on small-scale women producers.
- Women make up almost half of all agricultural workers in developing countries and work 13 more hours per week than men.
- Ministry of Tourism organizes 6-day mega event “Bharat Parv” on the lawns of Red Fort
- After the conclusion of Republic Day, these tableaux of ministries, government departments, states, and union territories are kept on the premises of the Red Fort. Where then a new festival begins which lasts for 5 days. Which is called “Bharat Parv”. Where the tableaux involved in the Republic Day parade can be seen.
- This time the Ministry of Tourism will organize a six-day mega event “Bharat Parv” on the lawns of Red Fort from January 26 to 31 as part of the Republic Day celebrations.
- Aero India 2023 is to be held in Bengaluru
- Aero India Show-2023 will be organized in Bengaluru from 13 to 17 February. The Ministry of Defense announced this. Addressing the ambassadors of various countries on the occasion, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said that India does not believe in discriminatory relations. ‘Make in India’ is not just for India.
- The ministry said that this is the 14th show of Aero India. Hope it will set new records. A large number of representatives and participants from friendly countries will participate in it. Global-level defense companies display their defense equipment in the air show.
- Under Jal Jeevan Mission, 11 crore households are getting tap water
- India is celebrating its 74th Republic Day, today more than 11 crore rural households in the country have tap water connections. ‘Har Ghar Jal’ is available in 123 districts and more than 1.53 lakh villages in India, which means clean drinking water is available through ‘Har Ghar Jal’.
- Despite several disruptions over the years, the States/UTs have consistently worked towards ensuring tap water in every rural household. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced the ‘Jal Jeevan Mission’ on August 15, 2019, which aims to provide a tap water connection to every rural household by 2024.
- 3rd Annual Orange Festival 2023 celebrated in Kohima
- The third edition of the two-day Orange Festival has been organized at Rasoma village in Nagaland to mark the organic orange harvest in the district.
- The Orange Festival was held from 24 to 25 January 2023. The orange festival is organized to display the oranges harvested from the village.
- Data Privacy Day: 28 January
- Data Privacy Day is celebrated every year on 28 January across the world. The day aims to sensitize individuals and disseminate privacy practices and principles.
- It encourages everyone to shoulder their privacy responsibilities to create a culture of privacy. The observance of the day is an “international effort to respect privacy, enable trust and create awareness on the importance of protecting data”.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 28 January 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 27 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 26 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 25 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 24 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 23 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 22 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे