Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 3 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Vijay Hazare Trophy, Superstars Of STEM, Urban Co-operative Banks.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Banking News
- Sports news
- Important Days
- Appointments News
- Reserve Bank of India implements 4 tiered regulatory norms for UCB
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a four-tier regulatory framework for the classification of Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs). In addition, the central bank has come up with norms related to the net worth and capital adequacy of these banks.
- The Reserve Bank of India has appointed former Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank Shri N.S. An Expert Committee on Urban Co-operative Banks was constituted under the chairmanship of Vishwanathan. region.
- Based on the recommendations of the expert committee, the RBI released the Revised Regulatory Framework for Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs) on July 19, 2022. the force with immediate effect.
- 3rd T20 World Cup cricket tournament for the Blind is to be held in India
- The third T20 World Cup cricket tournament for the blind will be held in India from December 5 to 17, 2022. The participating countries of the World Cup 2022 are Australia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and India.
- Around 150 players from all countries will participate in the tournament and there will be a total of 24 matches across nine cities in India. The tournament is being organized to mark the World Disability Day celebrations universally. The World Cup will be inaugurated on December 5 at the Tau Devilal Indoor Stadium in Gurugram. Former India batsman Yuvraj Singh is the brand ambassador of the tournament.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy Final: Saurashtra beat Maharashtra by 5 wickets
- Saurashtra beat Maharashtra by 5 wickets in the final to win the Vijay Hazare Trophy at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- They restricted Maharashtra to 248/9 in 50 overs as captain Ruturaj Gaikwad hit a century, scoring 108 off 131 balls after a slow start. Saurashtra bowler Chirag Jani claimed a hat-trick in the match. The man of the moment is Sheldon Jackson.
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2022: 3 December
- December 3rd is celebrated as the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, worldwide. The day is observed to highlight issues that affect people with disabilities and to champion their well-being, their dignity, and fundamental rights.
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities is celebrated to encourage increased assimilation of persons with disabilities in the socio-political, economic, and cultural aspects of life. The goals fall under the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- The theme of International Day of Persons with Disabilities, this year, is “Transformative solutions for inclusive development: the role of innovation in fuelling an accessible and equitable world“. The 2022 celebration will focus on the need for innovative solutions to help create an inclusive developmental model to aid people with disabilities.
- Sanjay Kumar named as secretary of Department of School Education
- IAS Sanjay Kumar took charge as Secretary, of the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, at Shastri Bhawan in New Delhi.
- Sanjay Kumar, a 1990 batch IAS officer of Bihar cadre, was the former secretary of the Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. He succeeded Anita Karwal IAS after her retirement.
- Sanjay Kumar held a meeting with senior officials of the ministry in which he reviewed the functioning of the department, autonomous bodies, and various schemes related to school education.
- Rajeeva Laxman Karandikar named as chairperson of the National Statistical Commission
- The government of India appointed Rajeeva Laxman Karandikar, Professor Emeritus at Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI), as the part-time chairperson of the National Statistical Commission (NSC) of India for a period of three years.
- He will take up this role as an additional responsibility while continuing as Professor Emeritus at CMI. He joined CMI as a visiting professor in 2010 and officiated as the Director of CMI from January 2011 to April 2021.
- NSC is an autonomous body formed in June 2005 under the recommendation of the Dr. C Rangarajan commission. The objective of its constitution was to reduce the problems faced by statistical agencies in the country with respect to the collection of data and strengthen public trust in the numbers released by the Government of India. The chairperson of the Commission enjoys the status of a Minister of State, Government of India.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 2 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 25 & 26 November 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 24 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे