Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable as of 3 February 2023. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 3 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Madrid Book Fair, 1st Hydrogen train, 31st Foundation Day of NCW, State Song, International Solar Alliance.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Obituaries News
- Australia Announced Decision to Remove British Monarchy from its Banknotes
- Australia announced it will erase the British monarch from its banknotes, replacing the late Queen Elizabeth II’s image on its $5 note with a design that honors indigenous culture. The central bank’s decision to exclude his heir Charles III from the $5 note means no UK-based monarch will remain on Australia’s paper currency.
- The central bank informed that its decision was supported by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese’s center-left Labor government, which supports a move towards an eventual Australian republic.
- Azad Engineering is India’s first supplier of Parts for Nuclear Turbines
- Azad Engineering Private Limited, a Hyderabad-based market leader in engineering, has been approved as the first Indian company to supply critical rotating parts for nuclear turbines. The company has delivered its first set of critical parts. These will be assembled on nuclear turbines manufactured in Belfort, France.
- Azad Engineering has signed a long-term supply agreement with General Electric (GE) Steam Power for the supply of nuclear turbine parts.
- They have signed a long-term agreement with GE Steam Power to manufacture critical rotating parts for nuclear turbines in one of the most stringent environments.
- GE Steam Power informed that it offers a broad portfolio of technologies and services for power plants, helping customers deliver reliable power as they transition to a lower carbon future.
- President Droupadi Murmu addressed the 31st Foundation Day of NCW
- The President of India Draupadi Murmu addressed the 31st Foundation Day of the National Commission for Women in Delhi on January 31, 2023.
- The theme of the event was ‘Empowering Women Empowering India’, which aimed to acknowledge and celebrate the stories of women who have excelled and charted their journey to make a mark.
- Union Minister for Women and Child Development Smriti Zubin Irani and Minister of State for Women and Child Development Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai were also present on the occasion.
- NCW was established in January 1992 as a statutory body under the National Commission for Women Act, of 1990.
- It was established to review constitutional and legal safeguards for women, recommend remedial legislative measures, facilitate the redressal of grievances and advise the government on policy matters affecting women.
- India to be Theme Country at 2025 Madrid International Book Fair
- Spain’s Ambassador to India Jose Maria Ridao said that India will be invited as the focal country for the Madrid International Book Fair in 2025.
- Spain is the theme country for the 46th International Kolkata Book Fair.
- The Madrid International Book Fair is an annual event held in the Buen Retiro Park in Madrid.
- India’s 1st Hydrogen train will come by Dec 2023 on Heritage Routes: Railway minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- The Indian Railways is introducing a green revolution and will be introducing hydrogen and electric trains to the eight heritage routes in the country by December 2023. The Union Minister for Railways Ashwini Vaishnaw confirmed this recently.
- Talking about this initiative, Vaishnaw added that the new trains will run on the routes of Kalka-Shimla Railways, Nilgiri Mountain Railways, Darjeeling Hills, Kangra Railways, Bilimora Waghai, Mhow-Patalpani, Marwar-devgarh-Madriya, and Matheran Hill Railways in Maharashtra.
- Hydrogen engines have been developed by a few countries like Germany, France, and China, and now India will also be a part of this, the minister added.
- As a pilot project, the railways is manufacturing a prototype of a hydrogen fuel-based train at the Northern Railway workshop. It would be a test run on the Sonipat-Jind section in Haryana.
- MP Government has changed the name of Bhopal’s Islam Nagar village to ‘Jagdishpur’ with Immediate Effect
- Madhya Pradesh government announced that Islam Nagar village located in the Bhopal district has been renamed Jagdishpur. The Madhya Pradesh administration announced the changes in an official release and mentioned the name change with immediate effect.
- Islam Nagar village is situated at a distance of about 12 km from Bhopal and is famous for forts. According to some accounts, 308 years ago the name of Islam Nagar used to be Jagdishpur.
- The account states that Dost Mohammad Khan established his capital at Jagdishpur, 10 km from modern Bhopal, and named it Islam Nagar.
- Eknath Shinde Declares ‘Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha’ As State Song
- The Maharashtra government announced the Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha as the state song, which is usually performed at school cultural events on May 1, second only to the national anthem. The song will now be played on official occasions.
- On February 19, the anniversary of the birth of Maratha monarch Chhatrapati Shivaji, the song will assume its official role.
- At the moment, 12 other states—Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Odisha, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand—have an official state song.
- Raja Badhe, a poet who worked for All India Radio from 1956 to 1962, composed the song, which Shrinivas Khale set to music.
- It was performed by well-known folk singer Shahir Sable in front of Yashwantrao Chavan during a ceremony for the creation of the state on May 1, 1960, at Shivaji Park in Dadar.
- Adani Enterprises shares were removed from US Indices
- After allegations of fraud and stock manipulation, the Adani group has suffered another blow from the US markets. Adani Enterprises, the group’s flagship company, has been removed from the Dow Jones Sustainability Index with effect from 7 February.
- According to a note issued by S&P Dow Jones Indices, a reputed financial market indicator, the decision to delist Adani Enterprises was taken “after media and stakeholder analysis”.
- New York-based short-seller Hindenburg Research on January 24 accused the Adani group of using offshore shells for money laundering and fraud. The Adani group denied the allegations, saying they were prepared to damage its Rs 20,000 crore FPO.
- Odisha’s VK Pandian honored with FIH President’s Award 2023
- In the Finals of FIH Odisha Hockey Men’s World Cup 2023 Bhubaneswar-Rourkela, FIH President Tayyab Ikram presented the FIH President’s Award to VK Pandian, Secretary to the Chief Minister of Odisha, for his commendable contribution to hockey. The FIH President highlighted the crucial role played by CM Naveen Patnaik along with VK Pandian in hosting a glorious Hockey World Cup.
- The FIH President’s Award recognizes individuals National Associations or other organizations for valuable services to hockey, whether direct or indirect, or initiatives that have had a significant effect on hockey at the international level.
- The FIH President informed that they have witnessed a truly exceptional phase of Odisha. Not only the state-of-the-art facilities but also the passion showcased by the Odisha people for hockey as much for the Indian team as for the others has been an absolute delight to experience.
- VK Pandian informed me that he is deeply honored and humbled to receive the FIH President’s Award. He considers himself as the representative of Team Odisha which put its heart and soul into making the World Cup a grand success.
- Legendary Telugu filmmaker K. Viswanath passes away at 92
- Renowned film director K. Vishwanath passed away on 2 February at the age of 92 in Hyderabad, undergoing treatment at a hospital for treatment of age-related ailments.
- In a career spanning seven decades, Vishwanath wrote, directed, and acted in several films. Although his work was mainly in Telugu cinema, he also directed several Hindi remakes.
- His films won five National Film Awards and seven state Nandi Awards. For his work, he was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award, the highest award in Indian cinema, in 2017. He was also a recipient of the Padma Shri.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 1 & 2 February 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 31 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 30 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 28 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 27 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे