Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 1 & 2 February 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 1 & 2 February 2023 covering the following news headlines: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, ‘Jeevan Vidya Shivir’, Former Law Minister Shanti Bhushan passes away, World Interfaith Harmony.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 1 & 2 February 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- States News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- UP government started the ‘Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan’ campaign
- The Uttar Pradesh government has started a campaign to empower girls from the underprivileged.
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan will work under the Aarohini Pahal training program for the safety of girls in 746 Kasturba Gandhi Residential Girls Schools in Uttar Pradesh.
- The main focus of the plan is gender sensitization which aims to address the concerns of gender inequality in the city.
- Visakhapatnam will be the new Andhra Pradesh capital: CM Jagan Reddy
- Visakhapatnam, a port and industrial city brimming with cosmopolitan culture has been in the news ever since Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government announced that it would be the new capital of the state, indicating plans to develop Amaravati – on the banks of the Krishna river – as the capital city has been scrapped.
- The announcement of Visakhapatnam, a new capital for Andhra comes nine years after the state of Telangana was carved out of its territory and given Hyderabad as its capital.
- In March last year, the Andhra Pradesh High Court ruled against the proposal to establish three capitals in the state and directed the YSRC government to develop Amaravati as the state capital as envisaged. The Court had also in its verdict on March 3, 2022, said the state Legislature lacked the competence to make any legislation for shifting, bifurcating, or trifurcating the capital.
- Genus Power Bagged Orders Worth Over Rs 2,850 Crore
- Genus Power Infrastructure Limited and its 100 percent subsidiary Hi-Print Metering Solutions Pvt Ltd have received a Letter of Award (LoA) worth Rs 2,855.96 crore for the appointment of an Advanced Metering Infrastructure Service Provider (AMISP).
- This includes the design of the AMI system along with 29.49 lakh smart prepaid meters, DT metering, HT and feeder metering level energy accounting, and FMS supply, installation, and commissioning of these 29.49 lakh smart meters.
- World Interfaith Harmony Week observed on 1-7 February
- Following the General Assembly designation in 2010, World Interfaith Harmony Week is an annual event celebrated during the first week of February (1–7). These festivities focus on creating mutual understanding and inter-religious dialogue to promote harmony among people regardless of their faith.
- The General Assembly encourages all countries to spread the message of inter-faith tolerance and goodwill voluntarily according to their religious traditions or beliefs.
- World Interfaith Harmony Week (WIHW), a culture conceived to promote peace and nonviolence, was first proposed by King Abdullah II of Jordan at the United Nations in 2010.
- Former Law Minister Shanti Bhushan passes away at 97
- Former Union Law Minister and eminent jurist Shanti Bhushan passed away at the age of 97. He served as Law Minister from 1977 to 1979 in the Morarji Desai-led Janata Party government that came to power after the Emergency.
- Bhushan was one of the founding members of the Aam Aadmi Party formed in 2012. He also actively participated in the ongoing movement led by social activist Anna Hazare.
- ‘Jeevan Vidya Shivir’ Organized for Delhi Govt School Teachers
- Delhi State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has organized a 5-day ‘Jeevan Vidya Shivir’ for the teachers of Delhi government schools at Thyagaraja stadium.
- About 4,000 teachers from Delhi government schools are expected to participate in this workshop between 28th January 2023 to 1st February 2023.
- Jeevan Vidya Shivir is a co-existence workshop based on the Coexistential philosophy of A Nagraj.
- It is a proposal to understand all of Life and provides comprehensive clarity on all aspects of Reality and the Human Being.
- It provides resolutions for our multidimensional dichotomies and problems -via awareness and consciousness development. It offers a new direction for humans to live wholesome, coherent, and meaningful lives.
- G20 International Financial Architecture Working Group in Chandigarh
- The first G20 International Financial Architecture Working Group Meeting where participants will discuss ways to enhance stability and cohesion of the global financial architecture and how to make it fit to address the global financial architecture and how to make it fit to address the global challenges of the 21st century.
- The meeting will also focus on exploring ways to provide maximum support to poor and vulnerable countries.
- About 100 delegates from G20 countries, invitee countries, and international organizations will be participating in the two-day meeting.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar and Ministry of Food Processing Industries Pashupati Kumar Paras will inaugurate the meeting.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 1 & 2 February 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 31 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 30 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 29 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 28 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 27 January 2023
- Current Affairs viable of 26 January 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे