Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 30 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Book titled “Phoolange”, writer Lekhnath Chhetri, Shakib Al Hasan, T20I wicket-taker, BCCI, TATA IPL 2023, Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Business News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- BCCI announces Herbalife as its Official Partner for Tata IPL 2023
- Herbalife, a leading global nutrition company has tied up with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to become the Official Partner of the Tata Indian Premier League (IPL) for the 2023 season. This partnership brings together two strong brands that share a passion for sports.
- The IPL is a favorite cricket tournament for fans in India and around the world, while Herbalife is known for providing high-quality, science-based nutritional products that help athletes perform at their best. TATA IPL 2023 is scheduled to be held in India from 31st March to 28th May 2023.
- The 601st meeting of the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India
- The Central Board meeting of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is chaired by Governor Shaktikanta Das and held in Hyderabad to assess the current global and domestic economic situation.
- According to a statement issued by the RBI, its Central Board, chaired by Governor Shaktikanta Das, held its 601st meeting in Hyderabad, in which it assessed the current global and domestic economic situation, as well as difficulties related to it.
- Government imposes a surcharge on Google Pay and other payment apps
- Starting April 1, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has implemented an interchange fee of up to 1.1 percent for prepaid payment instruments used at online vendors. This fee will be levied for online, large, and small offline sellers for UPI payments above ₹2,000 at a rate of up to 0.5 percent based on the applicable merchant code.
- The purpose of levying interchange fees is to meet the costs incurred by payment service providers in handling, verifying, and clearing transactions. Therefore, these fees are likely to increase, which will be responsible for increasing transaction costs.
- Naveen Jindal honored with Lifetime Achievement Award by University of Texas
- Naveen Jindal has been honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD). Jindal is the second person in the university’s history to receive this prestigious honor. Prior to this, the honor was conferred on American-Turkish biologist Aziz Sanker, who received his Ph.D. degree from this university in 1977.
- He received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in the year 2015. He specializes in DNA repair, cell cycle checkpoints, and the circadian clock. Naveen Jindal has been awarded this honor for his exemplary contribution to the field of successful industrialist, politician, and education.
- Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy Awards announced
- Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Akademi has announced Fellowship, Award, and Gurupuja Award for 2022. Theater personality Gopinath Kozhikode, music director P.S. Vidhyadharan and chenda/idakka artistes Kalamandalam Unnikrishnan have been selected for the Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Akademi Fellowship for their contribution to their field.
- Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger were inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame
- On 29 March, the Premier League inducted former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger into its Hall of Fame. This is the first time managers have been included in this prestigious list. The two managers together have 16 English top-flight titles in the 1990s.
- Ferguson won 13 Premier League titles with Manchester United during his 26-year stint, while Wenger won 3 Premier League titles and 7 FA Cups with Arsenal during his 22-year term. The Premier League Hall of Fame was launched in 2021 to honor players who have made extraordinary contributions to the league.
- International Zero Waste Day: 30 March
- On December 14, 2022, the United Nations General Assembly, recognizing the importance of the Zero Waste program, announced that March 30 every year from 2023 would be the International Day of Zero Waste. The International Day of Zero Waste will promote sustainable production and practices of abuse and increase understanding of the importance of zero waste efforts in achieving the 2030 Development Goals.
- The United Nations has provided data showing that around 2.24 billion tonnes of municipal waste are generated annually, of which only 55% are disposed of in managed facilities.
- Conservation Plan for Great Indian Bustard
- The Government of India is implementing various measures across the country to preserve and protect the Great Indian Bustard, considered one of the largest flying birds in the world. However, apart from some areas of Rajasthan and Gujarat, this bird has disappeared from 90% of its original habitat. The International Union for Conservation of Nature has declared this species to be “more threatened than the threat of miniaturization”.
- According to the Wildlife (Protection) Act, of 1972, the Great Indian Bustard is accorded the highest level of legal protection from hunting. As the numbers of this species are decreasing, it is being declared as “critically endangered”. Its important habitats have been designated as national parks or sanctuaries to guarantee their protection.
- National Gallery of Modern Art to organize “Spring Fiesta” 2023 to celebrate 69 years of museum
- The National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi, which was officially inaugurated by Vice President Dr. S. Radhakrishnan on March 29, 1954, will organize a “Spring Fiesta” for the first time in 2023 to mark its 69th anniversary.
- The event will have over 50 shops manned by various professionals, specializing in handicrafts, ceramics, ancient arts, fashion, and other sectors. With the help of these enthusiastic partners, their items will be displayed and sold during the event.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 30 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 29 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 28 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 27 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 26 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 25 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 24 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे