Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 25 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 25 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Urban Climate Film Festival, Cabinet sanctions, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, Haldwani, sports university, Uttarakhand CM.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 25 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Banking News
- Miscellaneous News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurates ‘Sagar Manthan’, a real-time performance monitoring dashboard of MoPSW
- The real-time performance monitoring dashboard of the Ministry of Human Resource Development ‘Sagar Manthan’ was virtually launched by the Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways and Ayush Shri Sarbananda Sonowal.
- This digital platform has been designed to incorporate all integrated data relating to the Ministry of Works and other ancillary units. Minister of State for Human Resource Development Shri Shripad Y. was a participant in the inauguration ceremony. Nayak, Minister of State for Human Resource Development Shri Shantanu Thakur, and other officials from the Ministry.
- Government of India launches DigiClaim platform for farmer insurance claims
- India’s Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has introduced a new platform called ‘DigiClaim’ on the National Crop Insurance Portal. The objective of this platform is to expedite the payment of insurance claims to the farmers availing crop insurance.
- The minister made instant insurance claim payments totaling Rs 1260.35 crore to insured farmers in some Indian states such as Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, and Haryana in a single click using the platform.
- NGT slaps Rs 10 crore fine on Kerala government for failure to protect Ramsar sites
- The National Green Council’s premier bench has penalized the Kerala government with a fine of Rs 10 crore citing their inability to stop unmitigated pollution. The decision shows the failure of the Kerala government to stop rampant pollution despite being designated Ramsar sites.
- The principal bench of the NGT gave the verdict in reference to the allegations of a petition which claimed that damages have been caused by the Kerala government for its inability to prevent uncontrolled pollution of earmarked Ramsar sites.
- Tamil Nadu’s 18th wildlife sanctuary opens in Erode
- The Tamil Nadu government has decided to declare Thanthai Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary as the 18th wildlife sanctuary in the state. The sanctuary covers an area of 80,567 hectares in Anthiyur and Gobichettipalayam taluks of Erode district and includes reserve forest areas in Anthiyur, Bargur, Thattakarai, and Chennampatti.
- It is home to various wild animals like tigers, elephants, leopards, wild boars, gaur, and deer. This wildlife sanctuary is located in close proximity to other sanctuaries in Karnataka like Malai Mahadeshwara Wildlife Sanctuary, BRT Wildlife Sanctuary, and Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary, and acts as a link between Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve and Cauvery South Wildlife Sanctuary. This announcement was made during the state budget.
- Luis Caffarelli wins 2023 Abel Prize
- Lewis Caffarelli has been awarded the 2023 Abel Prize. He has been given this award for his contribution to the mathematics of nonlinear partial equations and free-boundary problems. This most prestigious award in mathematics is considered equivalent to the Nobel Prize. For the first time, this award was given to Jean Pierre in 2003 for modernizing many parts of mathematics.
- The Abel Prize was started in honor of the famous mathematician Niels Hernick. The Norwegian government instituted the award in 2001 and the first award was given to Jean Pierre in 2003. The winner of the award is given a cash amount of Rs 4 crore 72 lacks along with the medal.
- Haldwani to get sports university: Uttarakhand CM
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has announced that the government will set up a sports university in the Kumaon region of Haldwani city. Dhami made the announcement, which was made on the occasion of the completion of one year of the formation of his government, and pointed out that several sports associations had been clamoring for such a university.
- He said that Haldwani International Stadium would be upgraded into a Sports University. Earlier, the Chief Minister also met officials to discuss the proposed university. Dhami said that there is no dearth of sporting talent in the state, and the university would provide an opportunity for such talented people to further enhance and showcase their skills. Uttarakhand will organize many national-level sports in the coming year.
- RBI allows India and Tanzania to use national currencies for trade
- India and Tanzania have received approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to use their national currencies in bilateral trade settlements. The move is expected to lower transaction costs and improve the efficacy of bilateral trade, leading to greater trade volume and economic cooperation between the two countries.
- The High Commissioner of India is organizing a Stakeholders Consultation Meeting in Tanzania on March 24, 2023, to discuss the benefits of this bilateral trade mechanism using the local currency of both countries.
- Urban Climate Film Festival
- The National Urban Commission (NIUA) in partnership with the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, the French Development Agency (AFD), and the European Union is going to organize the first-ever Urban Climate Film Festival.
- This is part of the CITIES program which is happening under the U20 engagement events. The festival will feature an exclusive collection of 11 films selected from 9 countries to promote the effects of climate change on urban life and possibly stimulate discussions on sustainable urban development. On March 24, 2023 at the Alliance Française, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi M.L. The Urban Climate Film Festival will be inaugurated at Bharatiya Auditorium.
- International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Members: 25 March
- International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members is celebrated every year by the United Nations on 25 March.
- The day is set every year to mark the date of the kidnapping of Alec Collett, a former journalist and who worked for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for the refugees of East Palestine, who was killed by a gunman in 1985. was abducted and whose body was finally found in Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley in 2009.
- Intel co-founder Gordon Moore passes away at 94
- Gordon Moore, who helped start the company Intel in 1968 and predicted that computing power would continue to grow over time (known as “Moore’s Law”), died at the age of 94. Moore was an important role model in the semiconductor industry and played a key role in getting Intel’s processors into most personal computers.
- Gordon Moore is an American businessman, engineer, and co-founder of Intel Corporation, one of the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturers. He is widely known for his observation in 1965, known as “Moore’s Law”, that the number of transistors on a microchip would double every 18–24 months while reducing the cost of production.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 25 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 24 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 23 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 22 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 21 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 20 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 19 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे