Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 23 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 23 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Global Hub for Green Ships, Statue of Knowledge, D&P report, Sergio Pérez, World Meteorological Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 23 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Banking News
- India aims to be a ‘Global Hub for Green Ships’ by 2030
- India is aiming to become a leader in the global shipbuilding industry by launching the Green Tug Transition Program (GTTP) and has set a target of becoming a “Global Hub of Green Shipbuilding” by 2030. The GTTP will start with the production of green hybrid tugs running on green hybrid propulsion systems and eventually switch to alternative fuel sources such as methanol, ammonia, and hydrogen.
- The Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways (MOPSW) and AYUSH, Shri Sarbananda Sonowai has set up the National Center for Green Ports and Shipping (NCOEGPS) at Gurugram in Haryana and green tugs will start operating in major ports by 2025. By 2030, it is expected that 50% of all tugs will be converted to green tugs, resulting in a significant reduction in emissions and contributing to the country’s sustainable development goals.
- Government approves setting up of ‘Statue of Knowledge’ dedicated to Ambedkar
- On April 13, a 70-foot tall statue of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar will be unveiled in Maharashtra’s Latur city. The unveiling ceremony will be held in the presence of Union ministers Kiren Rijiju and Ramdas Athawale, along with other dignitaries like former Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and state minister Sanjay Bansode.
- The statue has been installed at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Park and the function will be held a day before his 131st birth anniversary. On this occasion, on April 14, flowers will be showered on the statue by helicopter.
- PM inaugurates ITU’s Area Office and Innovation Centre
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the International Telecommunication Union’s new regional office and Innovation Center in India on 22 March 2023 at an event held at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
- The Prime Minister also unveiled the Bharat 6G vision document and launched the 6G Research and Development Center during the event.
- Himanta Biswa Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment (LiFE) in Assam
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma inaugurated the ‘Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ (LiFE), a global mass movement led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in the state. Sarma said that the objective of this initiative is to increase awareness of the environment, in which the focus will be on the use of resources instead of expenditure.
- Various week-long activities will be organized in all the districts of Assam under the Mission Lifestyle for Environment (LiFE) initiative. Sarma informed that these activities are aimed at seven specified categories, energy and water conservation, reduction of plastic and electronic waste, and promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- Pennaiyar river dispute
- The Supreme Court’s directive to set up an Inter-State River Water Disputes Tribunal to resolve disputes between contracting states on the Pennaiyar River has expired as interlocutors have failed to resolve the disputes. The Pennaiyar River, also known as Thenpannai, is the second largest inter-state north-east flowing river basin among the 12 basins between the Pennar and Kaveri basins.
- This river flows through Karnataka and Tamil Nadu and opens into the Bay of Bengal. Under the Inter-State River Water Disputes Act of 1956, a tribunal is mandated to settle river water disputes, and its decisions are equivalent to an order of the Supreme Court or an order of a court, which is published in the official gazette of the central government. Once published, they are final and binding.
- Rae Bareilly stadium was named after hockey legend Rani Rampal, the first Indian woman player to achieve this feat
- Rae Bareli’s hockey stadium is named after Rani Rampal, the star hockey player of the Indian team. She has become the first woman player from India to achieve this feat. MCF Rae Bareli has renamed the hockey stadium as ‘Rani’s Girls Hockey Turf’.
- Rani made a comeback to the Indian team during the tour of South Africa earlier this year after playing against Belgium in the FIH Women’s Hockey Pro League 2021-22. Rani got the 250th cap in Hockey Pro League 2021-22.
- Sergio Perez wins Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2023
- At the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix of the 2023 Formula One season, Sergio Perez displayed a dominant performance to take his first win. His Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen secured second place after starting in the 15th position.
- Although Verstappen maintained his lead in the championship standings with his fastest lap, Fernando Alonso was in the middle of a battle for the last podium position and finished in third place.
- Paralympic Committee of India signs MoU with Makers Hive and Vile Sports
- Makers Hive and Merge Sports have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Paralympic Committee of India (PCI), which was witnessed by Dr. Deepa Malik, the current President of PCI, Para-athlete Mr. Devendra Jhajharia, and others. The signing of the MoU marks a significant collaboration between the three organizations.
- Vilay Sports, an Indian residential technology firm, is excited to partner with the Paralympic Committee of India (PCI), the official governing body of parasport in the country, to establish a sustainable lifestyle for the disabled.
- IPL India’s first unicorn with $1.1 billion valuation: D&P report
- D&P Advisory analyzed the Indian Premier League (IPL) and pointed out that the cricket tournament was India’s first unicorn, with a valuation of $1.1 billion at the time of its launch in 2008. The advisory had already announced that the IPL recently became Decacorn (at a valuation of $10.9 billion). D&P Advisors is now preparing to publish a new analysis titled “IPL: Herald of the Indian Unicorns”.
- The study assessed the value of the Indian Premier League (IPL) taking into account the value of media rights, title sponsorship, and associate sponsorship in the years prior to 2014.
- Shaheed Diwas 2023: 23rd March
- Martyr’s Day is celebrated every year in India to honor the martyrs and remember their sacrifices for the country.
- On this day, tribute is paid to Bhagat Singh and his companion Rajguru, Sukhdev, who fought for India’s pride, dignity, and freedom. On March 23, the sons of India, Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Rajguru accepted the death sentence laughingly for the country.
- World Meteorological Day: March 23
- World Meteorological Day is observed every year on 23 March to commemorate the official formation of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in 1950.
- The day helps to understand the vital role that the National Meteorological and Climate Services (NMHS) play in ensuring the safety and well-being of society.
- RBI data center and cyber security training institute to be set up in Bhubaneswar
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Shaktikanta Das launched the setting up of a “Greenfield Data Center” and an “Enterprise Computing & Cyber Security Training Institute” in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, for which a foundation stone laying ceremony was held.
- According to a statement from the central bank, the new data center and training institute which will cover an area of 18.55 acres, will be able to meet the emerging needs of the RBI and the financial sector.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 23 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 22 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 21 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 20 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 19 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 18 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 17 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे