Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 19 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 19 March 2023 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 19 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 19 March 2023
- Which artificial intelligence research company has unveiled its new and more advanced model called GPT-4?
- Meta Platforms
- Which among the following has launched the ‘Learning Science via Standards’ series for students?
- Finance Ministry
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- NITI Aayog
Answer:- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Who has been awarded the title ‘Governor of the Year’ for 2023 by Central Banking?
- Arvind Subramanian
- Raghuram Rajan
- Dr. Manmohan Singh
- Shaktikanta Das
Answer:- Shaktikanta Das
- As per the recent forecast made by the Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL), what would be the GDP growth rate of India in FY 2024?
- National Vaccination Day 2023 is observed every year on which day?
- March 13
- March 14
- March 15
- March 16
Answer:- March 16
- India and the World Bank have signed a loan agreement for the construction of the Green National Highway Corridors Project in which of the following states?
- Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh
- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram Tripura and Manipur
- Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Haryana
- Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Karnataka
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Andhra Pradesh
- The Indian Railway has set a target of becoming a Net Zero Carbon Emitter by _.
- Who among the following has been recently appointed as the chairman of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)?
- Debasish Panda
- Deepak Mohanty
- Tables Pandey
- Siddhartha Mohanty
Answer:- Deepak Mohanty
- Reserve Bank of India has signed an MoU with the central bank of which the following countries to enhance cooperation and jointly enable innovation in financial products and services.
- United Arab Emirates
- South Korea
Answer:- United Arab Emirates
- Who has been announced as the brand ambassador for Viacom18?
- Virat Kohli
- MS Dhoni
- Rohit Sharma
- Ishan Kishan
Answer:- MS Dhoni
- Which state is set to get India’s first Marina?
- Tamil Nadu
- Which state/UT hosted the ‘Snow Festival (Winter Carnival)’?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
Answer:- Jammu and Kashmir
- Which country recently received the ‘GSMA Government Leadership Award 2023’?
- Which institution releases the ‘Methane Global Tracker Report’?
- World Bank
- When is ‘National Science Day’ celebrated every year?
- February 21
- February 24
- February 28
- March 3
Answer:- February 28
- ‘Defender of the Fatherland Day’ is predominantly celebrated in which region?
- North America
- Central Asia
Answer:- Central Asia
- Who has been awarded the 2023 Marconi Prize?
- Hari Balakrishnan
- Ranjan Gogoi
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Raghuram Rajan
Answer:- Hari Balakrishnan
- Which footballer won the ‘Best FIFA men’s player’ award in 2023?
- Lionel Messi
- Kylian Mbappe
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Robert Lewandowski
Answer:- Lionel Messi
- What is the theme of National Safety Day 2023?
- Our Aim – Zero Harm
- Our Aim- Zero Accident
- Health and Safety
- Elimination of Occupational Hazard
Answer:- Our Aim – Zero Harm
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 19 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 18 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 17 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 16 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 15 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 14 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 13 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे