Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 15 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 15 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: bullet train, IDFC Mutual Fund, SBI, Swiss firm, Governance Law India 2023, Metro’s local business.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Banking News
- Denmark becomes the first country to import CO2 and store it under the sea
- Denmark inaugurated a project to store carbon dioxide 1,800 meters beneath the North Sea, becoming the first country in the world to bury CO2 imported from abroad.
- The CO2 cemetery, where carbon is injected to prevent further warming of the atmosphere, is on the site of an old oil field. Led by British chemical giant Ineos and German oil company Wintershall Dia, the “Greensand” project is expected to store eight million tonnes of CO2 per year by 2030.
- Environment, Social and Governance Laws India 2023
- In recent years, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues have become an important area of concern for businesses, governments, and individuals around the world. India is no exception to this trend, with the country’s corporate sector and regulators increasingly focused on ESG-related matters.
- As we enter 2023, it is worth taking a closer look at the state of Environment, Social, and Governance Law India 2023 (ESG Laws in India) and what the future holds for this fast-growing sector.
- India’s Bullet Train to run till August 2026: Railway Minister
- According to Railways and Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav, the first bullet train in India will start service in August 2026. The project will give a boost to the economy as many suppliers of the project have started getting export orders. The government intends to start operating the first bullet train in August 2026.
- In 2027, the target is to run the bullet train on a large section. Indian Railways is building the country’s first bullet train on a 508 km route from Ahmedabad, Gujarat to Mumbai, Maharashtra. The high-speed train will run at a top speed of 350 kmph, covering the distance in three hours.
- Uttarakhand becomes the first state in India to launch an insurance scheme for silk growers
- State Agriculture Minister Ganesh Joshi said that Uttarakhand has launched the country’s first “silkworm insurance” program to protect its silk growers. In the first phase of the pilot project in Uttarakhand, 200 silk growers in five blocks of four districts – Dehradun, Haridwar, Udham Singh Nagar, and Nainital – received insurance. This insurance protected them from the effects of climate change, water scarcity, and other hazards.
- The program has been launched as a pilot project spread over five development blocks in four districts of the state to save farmers from losses. The department and the Agriculture Insurance Company of India have decided to complete it. The initiative was launched in Dehradun and is managed by Saral Krishi Bima.
- CCI approves acquisition of Reliance Metro’s local business for Rs 2850 cr
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) said it has approved Reliance Industries Ltd’s acquisition of German retailer Metro AG’s Indian business for Rs 2,850 crore.
- The deal announced nearly three months ago, will help Reliance strengthen its wholesale format and consolidate its position as the biggest player in India’s fast-growing retail industry with stores for electronics, groceries, and fashion.
- IDFC Mutual Fund (MF) has rebranded itself as Bandhan Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Fund has rebranded itself as Bandhan Mutual Fund. The change in name will be effective from March 13. All the schemes of the fund house will be renamed with the word ‘IDFC’ being replaced by the word ‘Bandhan’.
- Rebranding involves a change of name and logo. According to the fund house, the change in name and ownership will not have any impact on the investment strategy and processes of the schemes. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) approved IDFC Mutual Fund’s proposed acquisition of the Bandhan-linked consortium in December 2022.
- World Consumer Rights Day 2023 observed globally on 15th March
- Every year on 15 March, International Consumer Rights Day is observed with the goal of promoting consumer protection and increasing global knowledge of consumer rights. The day is also used to raise awareness of global market inequalities.
- The annual celebration of the collaboration between the global consumer movement. On this day, consumers everywhere promote their fundamental rights, call for their protection and observance, and condemn unfair trade practices.
- International Day of Islamophobia 2023: March 15
- In 2022, the United Nations established the International Day to Fight Islamophobia, which is observed annually on March 15 in 140 countries. March 15 was chosen as the date because it is the anniversary of the Christchurch mosque massacre, in which 51 people were killed.
- The United Nations has approved a proposal designating March 15 as the International Day to Fight Islamophobia, which was put forward by Pakistan and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- International Day of Mathematics or Pi Day observed globally
- Every year on March 14, the International Day of Mathematics, also known as Pi Day, is observed to honor the mathematical constant Pi, which expresses the proportion of a circle’s circumference to its diameter.
- The value for Pi is 3.14. Every year, all nations are welcome to take part in events that are open to the public and students in schools, museums, libraries, and other locations.
- At its 205th meeting, the Executive Council of UNESCO declared March 14 to be the International Day of Mathematics.
- SBI raises Rs 3,717 crore through its third AT1 bond sale
- State Bank of India (SBI) has raised Rs 3,717 crore in the current financial year by issuing its third Basel-III compliant Additional Tier 1 Bonds at a coupon rate of 8.25 percent.
- SBI said the issue received bids from investors for Rs 4,537 crore and was oversubscribed by about 2.27 times over the base issue of Rs 2,000 crore. The total number of bids was 53 indicating wide participation. Investors were in provident funds and pension funds and insurance companies.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 15 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 14 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 13 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 12 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 11 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 10 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 9 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे