Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 22 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: First submarine base, G7 Hiroshima summit, Mirror telescope in Uttarakhand, ‘World Trade Center’, World Water Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Sports News
- Important News
- Awards Days
- Japanese PM Kishida invites PM, Modi, to the G7 Hiroshima summit
- Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida has formally invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the G7 Summit after delegation-level talks at Delhi’s Hyderabad House.
- PM Modi said that PM Kishida’s visit would be helpful in maintaining the momentum of mutual cooperation between India and Japan.
- He pointed out the importance of the two important summits, the G20 and the G7, being led by the respective countries.
- Bangladesh commissions its first submarine base
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated Bangladesh’s first submarine base ‘BNS Sheikh Hasina’ at Pekua in Cox’s Bazar.
- Hailing the newly inaugurated naval base as a ‘state-of-the-art submarine base’, the Prime Minister called the event a proud chapter in the history of the Bangladesh Navy.
- It is the first full-fledged submarine base of the Bangladesh Navy so far.
- Built at a cost of $1.21 billion.
- The base can accommodate a total of six submarines and eight warships at a time.
- ‘World Trade Center’ To Come Up In Kolkata’s Salt Lake: Merlin Group
- Merlin Group has partnered with the World Trade Centers Association to develop the World Trade Center in Kolkata which will cover an area of 3.5 million sq ft.
- The project’s license agreement was signed by Scott Wang, vice president of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) Asia Pacific region, and Merlin Group chairman Sushil Mohta and managing director Saket Mohta.
- The project, being built in Salt Lake, West Bengal, requires an investment of about Rs 1,500 crore.
- India’s oldest World Trade Center is located in Mumbai, and there are additional centers in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, and other cities.
- Asia’s largest 4-meter liquid mirror telescope was inaugurated in Uttarakhand
- Dr. Jitendra Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Science & Technology, inaugurated Asia’s largest 4-meter International Liquid Mirror Telescope at Devasthal, Uttarakhand, in the presence of Lt. Gen (Retd.) Gurmeet Singh, the Governor of Uttarakhand.
- The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) has declared that the 4-meter International Liquid Mirror Telescope (ILMT) is operational and can now be used to observe the deep celestial sky.
- The telescope recorded its first light in the second week of May 2022 and is located on the Devasthal Observatory campus of ARIES in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- ARIES is an independent institute under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) of the Indian Government, situated at an altitude of 2450 meters.
- Pankaj Advani retains the Asian Billiards title defeating Damani
- Pankaj Advani, the Indian cue sports champion, has retained his Asian Billiards title in the 100-up format after defeating his compatriot Brijesh Damani 5-1 in the final held at Qatar Billiards and Snooker Federation (QBSF) Academy.
- Advani, who has won the International Billiards and Snooker Federation (IBSF) world championship 25 times, won the match with a scoreline of 100(51)-18, 100(88)-9, 86(54)-101(75), 100-26, 100(66)-2, 101(64)-59.
- World Water Day 2023 observed on 22nd March
- World Water Day is observed every year on 22 March to emphasize the importance of water and create awareness about the global water crisis.
- The primary purpose of celebrating this day is to promote the achievement of SDG 6, which aims to provide access to clean water and sanitation for all by 2030.
- The day is dedicated to raising awareness about water-related issues, such as water pollution, water scarcity, inadequate water supply, and inadequate sanitation.
- It aims to inspire individuals to sustainably manage freshwater resources and take the necessary actions to address these issues.
- Bombay Jayashri was chosen for Sangita Kalanidhi Award 2023 by Music Academy
- The Music Academy has announced that the Sangeetha Kalanidhi Award for 2023 will be conferred on Bombay Jayashree, Padma Shri awardee and renowned Carnatic singer.
- According to the Academy’s press release, Jayashree is considered one of the foremost Carnatic musicians of the present day.
- He received his early training in Carnatic music from his parents and later studied under TR Balamani and renowned violinist Lalgudi G Jayaraman.
- Apart from Carnatic music, Jayashree has also received training in Hindustani music, classical dance, and Veena.
- Nepali cricketer Asif Sheikh wins the 2022 Christopher Martin-Jenkins Spirit of Cricket Award
- Aasif Sheikh, a wicketkeeper from Nepal, has been awarded the 2022 Christopher Martin-Jenkins Spirit of Cricket Award for his act of sportsmanship during a T20 international match.
- He refused to run out Ireland’s Andy McBrine, who was accidentally tripped over by Kamal Airee, the bowler. Judges also highly commended England’s, Jos Buttler and Ben Stokes.
- In 2013, the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) and the BBC established the Spirit of Cricket Award to honor the memory of Christopher Martin-Jenkins, a former MCC president and BBC Test Match Special commentator who was dedicated to promoting the values of the sport.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 22 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 21 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 20 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 19 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 18 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 17 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 16 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे