Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 29 March 2023. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 29 March 2023 covering the following news headlines: Shanghai Cooperation, Marburg virus, MicroPay, NPCI, PFRDA, SCO, Axis Securities, NRCP, Children’s Champion Award, Wildlife Conservation Award.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 29 March 2023 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- Banking News
- Miscellaneous News
- Awards News
- Tanzania announces an outbreak of deadly Marburg virus disease
- Tanzania’s northwestern Kagera region has been declared an epidemic zone by the country’s leaders after five people died of Marburg Viral Disease (MVD) and three others were diagnosed at a local hospital.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified 161 individuals who are at risk of exposure to the virus through contact tracing.
- Saudi Arabia becomes Shanghai Cooperation Organization, the dialogue partner
- The Saudi Arabian government has taken a significant step towards joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), a regional alliance dominated by China and Russia.
- A memorandum to start a dialogue with the SCO was approved during a cabinet meeting chaired by King Salman bin Abdulaziz.
- The decision to pursue membership was reportedly raised during the visit of Chinese President Xi Jinping to Saudi Arabia in December last year.
- PFRDA raises ombudsman age limit to 70 years from 65 years
- The government has increased the maximum age for the ombudsman of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) from 65 to 70 years.
- The Ombudsman is responsible for receiving, evaluating, and helping to resolve complaints or grievances under the PFRDA regulations.
- NPCI recommends PPI charges for UPI payments
- According to a circular issued by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a fee will be levied on merchants transacting through the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) using Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) from April 1.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has issued a circular stating that merchants transacting on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) using Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) will be charged 1.1% on transaction amounts above Rs. The interchange fee will be charged 2,000.
- Axis Bank launches ‘MicroPay’ based on ‘Pin on Mobile’ technology for digital payments
- Axis Bank, one of India’s top private sector banks, has introduced a groundbreaking payment solution called “MicroPay” in collaboration with technical partners Ezetap by Razorpay and MyPinpad.
- MicroPay is a “PIN on Mobile” solution that transforms a merchant’s smartphone into a Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal, making digital payments easier and delivering a one-of-a-kind customer experience.
- Indian-origin Sikh woman becomes Connecticut’s first Asian assistant police chief
- Lieutenant Manmeet Kolan, who is of Indian origin and a Sikh female officer, has recently assumed the position of Assistant Chief of Police in the state of Connecticut, becoming the first person of Asian descent to hold the position.
- She has been a member of the New Haven Police Department (NHPD) for 15 years and was appointed as the city’s third assistant police chief in an official ceremony.
- Kashmir’s Aliya Mir honored with Wildlife Conservation Award 2023
- The Union Territory has awarded wildlife conservationist Aliya Mir for her exceptional efforts in conservation.
- Aliya is the first woman from Jammu and Kashmir to work for Wildlife SOS and is the first woman in the region to receive this honor.
- She received the award from Lt. Manoj Sinha at the World Forestry Day celebrations hosted by the Jammu and Kashmir Collective Forests.
- Aliya was recognized for her remarkable contributions to wildlife conservation, including rescuing and releasing wild animals, caring for injured animals, and saving bears in Kashmir.
- NGO from Assam honored with Children’s Champion Award
- Tapoban, an NGO based in Pathshala, Assam that focuses on supporting children with special needs and autism has been awarded the prestigious Children’s Champion Award 2023 in the health and nutrition category.
- The award is presented by the Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights and acknowledges individuals and organizations making significant contributions to the welfare of children in various fields such as education, justice, health, nutrition, sports, and creative arts.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman honored with a literary award
- The Foundation of SAARC Writers and Literature (FOSWAL) presented a unique literary award to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bangladesh for his trilogy of books, which includes The Unfinished Memoirs, The Prison Diaries, and the New China 1952.
- FOSWAL acknowledged Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s exceptional literary skills and awarded him for his outstanding literary excellence in the trilogy, according to the citation provided by the organization.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 29 March 2023 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs Viable Of 28 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 27 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 26 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 25 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 24 March 2023
- Current Affairs Viable Of 23 March 2023
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे