Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 7 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 7 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: Rohit Sharma, One District One Sport, Longewala battle, Exercise Sangam, Adani Green Energy Ltd.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Business news
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- NDDB, Amul to Provide Technical Support to Enhance Milk Production in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s President’s Office said India will provide technical assistance to Sri Lanka to enhance its dairy industry and milk production, with the aim of reducing the country’s dependence on imported milk products.
- Officials of the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) and the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), which markets milk under the Amul brand, have taken steps to provide necessary technical support for the production of milk in Sri Lanka.
- Plans were discussed to double local milk production by implementing short and medium-term plans and to make Sri Lanka self-sufficient in milk in the long term through a targeted program.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman Inaugurated 65th Foundation Day Celebrations of DRI
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the two-day 65th Foundation Day celebrations of the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) in New Delhi. He also launched the current edition of the Smuggling in India Report 2021-22 on the occasion.
- This year, 22 customs administrations covering the Asia-Pacific region as well as international organizations have been invited to the event. The 8th Regional Customs Enforcement Meeting (RCEM) will also be organized in this programme.
- SBI Crosses Rs 5 lakh Crore Personal Banking Loan Advances
- SBI announced that its personal banking advances, excluding high-value home loans, crossed the ₹5 lakh-crore mark. According to an official statement, the country’s largest lender took a year to book advances worth Rs 1 lakh crore, while it took 15 months for the last Rs 1 lakh crore and over 30 months for the last Rs 1 lakh crore.
- Dinesh Kumar Khara insisted that the Rs 5 lakh crore does not include housing loans, where the bank has the largest market position. Personal banking advances mainly include personal loans, pension loans, auto loans, education loans, gold loans and other personal loan products.
- Hyderabad-based startup gets India’s first real-time Gold ATM
- Goldsica, with technology support from Hyderabad-based startup, Opencube Technologies, has launched its first gold ATM in Begumpet, touting it as India’s first gold ATM and the world’s first real-time gold ATM. This ATM can dispense gold coins in different denominations ranging from 0.5 grams to 100 grams.
- The company is planning to launch three machines at Hyderabad’s old city airport and also proposes to launch them at Karimnagar and Warangal. Taruj said plans are being drawn up to launch 3,000 machines across India in the coming two years.
- Adani Green becomes World’s Largest Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Developer
- Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL), the renewable energy arm of the Adani Group, has commissioned its third wind-solar hybrid power plant in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. Earlier, in May 2022, AGEL commissioned India’s first 390 MW hybrid power plant.
- Subsequently, in September 2022, the world’s largest co-located 600 MW hybrid power plant was commissioned. Both these hybrid power generation assets are located in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. With the successful commissioning of this 450 MW plant, AGEL now has a total operational generation capacity of 7.17 GW. It also makes AGEL the world’s largest wind-solar hybrid power farm developer.
- Indian skipper Rohit Sharma becomes 6th-highest run scorer for India in ODIs
- Indian skipper Rohit Sharma has surpassed former batter Mohammed Azharuddin to become the sixth-highest run-getter for his country in ODI cricket. The batter accomplished this record during India’s first ODI against Bangladesh at Dhaka.
- With this, his ODI statistics stand at 234 matches, and 9,403 runs in 227 innings at an average of 48.46. He has scored 29 tons and 45 fifties in his ODI career, with the best individual score of 264, which is also the highest score ever in ODIs.
- Azharuddin, who moved down to 7th spot, had scored 9,378 runs in 334 matches in 308 innings at an average of 36.92, with seven tons and 58 fifties and the best score of 153. Other leading run-scorers in ODI cricket for India are: Sachin Tendulkar (18,426), Virat Kohli (12,353), Saurav Ganguly (11,221), Rahul Dravid (10,768) and MS Dhoni (10,599).
- International Civil Aviation Day: 7 December
- International Civil Aviation Day is observed every year on 7 December to recognize the importance of aviation to the social and economic development of the world.
- International Civil Aviation Day aims to help generate and reinforce worldwide awareness of the importance of international civil aviation for the social and economic development of states, and to encourage states to cooperate and realize a truly global rapid transit ICAO has a unique role to play in Network at the service of all mankind.
- The Council has decided that from now until 2023, the theme will be: “Advancing Innovation for Global Aviation Growth”.
- Cristiano Ronaldo signs 200-million euro contract with Saudi club Al-Nassr
- Renowned footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has sensationally joined Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr on a two-and-a-half-year deal worth €200 million per season. The news is reported by well-known Spanish outlet Marca ahead of the Portugal captain’s FIFA World Cup 2022 Round of 16 match against Switzerland, which will be held at the Lusail Stadium in Qatar on Wednesday.
- Earlier, Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes held talks with several clubs including European giants like Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Atlético Madrid etc. but none showed any serious interest in the 37-year-old forward.
- City of Joy’ author Dominique Lapierre passes away at the age of 91
- Freedom at Midnight author Dominique Lapierre has died at the age of 91. He was born on July 30, 1931 in Châtillon.
- Lapierre’s works, in collaboration with American author Larry Collins, became such bestsellers that he sold nearly 50 million copies of the six books he wrote. The author was awarded the Padma Bhushan, India’s third highest civilian award, in 2008.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 7 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 6 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 5 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे