Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 6 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 6 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of Banks, SS Rajamouli, Canara Bank, Earth shot Prize 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 6 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards news
- Sports News
- Economy News
- Appointments News
- Spocto Introduces India’s First Debt Collection Innovation Lab
- The world’s leading full-stack debt support and risk mitigation platform has inaugurated India’s first Innovation Lab (SIL) dedicated to the debt collection segment of the banking industries in India and the Middle East.
- Through an accelerated methodology, SIL aims to accelerate the development of disruptive technologies such as AI/ML, Big Data, Data Security, etc. SIL is working with all participants in the collecting ecosystem to prepare for the future by adopting a digital-first strategy.
- Spocto will also drive digitization in the ecosystem of the collection by leveraging technology to provide hyper-personalization and data-driven solutions to improve repayment. The ideas will be finalized in collaboration with a ‘borrower’ focus group comprising individuals from various demographics. Because the SIL will collect input from both borrower and lender segments, Spocto expects to cut the default rate by 10 percent by 2025.
- RBI, Financial Services Agency of Japan Exchange Letters of Co-operation
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Financial Services Agency (FSA), Japan exchanged letters of cooperation in the area of Central Counter Parties (CCPs) with the aim of improving mutual cooperation.
- With this exchange of letters, RBI and FSA commit to deepening ties and strengthening the exchange of information between the two countries. RBI and FSA also expressed their willingness to interact or exchange views as appropriate on matters of common interest and concern.
- A central clearing counterparty, also called a central counterparty, is a financial institution that undertakes counterparty credit risk for transactions between parties and provides clearing and clearing for trades in foreign exchange, securities, options, and derivative contracts. Provides settlement services.
- Reserve Bank of India Issues Framework for Indian Banks’ Foreign Biz
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has put in place a framework to allow overseas subsidiaries and branches of Indian banks and financial institutions to carry out activities not specifically permitted in the Indian domestic market.
- The framework also specifies the applicability of these directions to International Financial Services Centers in India including Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City). While these activities may not require prior approval, they are subject to compliance with all applicable laws/terms and conditions as prescribed by RBI and those prescribed by the host regulator.
- IDFC Mutual Fund to be Renamed Bandhan Mutual Fund
- IDFC Asset Management Company Limited (AMC), one of the top 10 AMCs in the country, has received regulatory clearances from regulators for its proposed change in ownership.
- Securities market regulator SEBI granted the necessary no objection for IDFC AMC’s acquisition by a consortium comprising Bandhan Financial Holdings Limited (BFHL), GIC (GIC), and ChrysCapital (CC).
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted its approval, whereas the Competition Commission of India (CCI) had already approved the deal in August 2022. In April 2022, the Board of Directors of IDFC Limited and IDFC Financial Holding Company Limited approved the sale of IDFC AMC and IDFC AMC Trustee Company Limited to the consortium.
- New York Film Critics Circle awards 2022: Filmmaker SS Rajamouli won Best Director
- Filmmaker SS Rajamouli won the Best Director award for RRR at the New York Film Critics Circle 2022. The group is one of the first groups of critics to weigh in during awards season.
- Rajamouli’s win surprised many as his rivals included Steven Spielberg, Daron Aronofsky, Sarah Polley, and Gina Prince-Blythwood. A fictional pre-independence story, “RRR” stars Ram Charan and Jr. NTR as real-life Indian revolutionaries of the 1920s as Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem, respectively.
- Canara Bank won the Banker’s Bank of the Year Award
- Canara Bank won the ‘Banker’s Bank of the Year Award 2022’’ for the India segment at the Global Banking Summit held in London. Bank Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer LV Prabhakar received the award from the organizers.
- These are prestigious awards to the banking industry and Canara Bank has been adjudged as the Best Bank in India for 2022. It expressed gratitude to its customers, investors, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Canara Bank is an Indian public sector bank under the control and ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Established in 1906 at Mangalore by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, the bank also has offices in London, Dubai, and New York.
- India’s Greenhouse-in-a-Box startup Kheyti won Earth shot Prize 2022
- India’s Greenhouse-in-a-box was among the five winners announced by the Prince of Wales, Prince William, in Boston, United States. It is a sustainable solution for small-scale farmers developed by an Indian startup, Kheyti, in Telangana which has won one million pounds ($1.2 million).
- Co-founder and CEO of Kheyti, Kaushik Kappagantulu, said that he had launched the solution for at least 100 million local smallholder farmers who are most impacted by climate change. The aim of greenhouse-in-a-box is to reduce costs and increase yields which in turn would help protect the livelihoods of these farmers.
- Founded by Prince William this was the second edition of the Earth shot prize which has also been dubbed the ‘Eco Oscars’ and witnessed the presence of several celebrities who walked the green carpet. They won the prize in the Protect and Restore Nature category which saw hundreds of entries from across the world.
- Shooter Rudrankksh Patil Clinches ISSF President’s Cup in Egypt
- Indian shooter Rudraksha Patil has won the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) Presidents Cup held in Cairo, Egypt.
- He beat Danilo Solazzo of Italy 16-8 in the 10m rifle play-off. Athletes from 42 countries representing 43 ISSF member federations from all continents are participating in the event, which is being held from 28 November.
- At the ISSF Rifle/Pistol World Championships 2022 held in Cairo, Egypt, which ended in October, 18-year-old Rudraksha Patil won gold in the men’s 10m air rifle to secure the country’s first quota for the 2024 Paris Olympics. Olympic gold medalist Abhinav Bindra is only the sixth Indian shooting world champion after Tejaswini Sawant, Manavjit Singh Sandu, Om Prakash Mitharwal, and Ankur Mittal.
- IIFL Launches India’s First Passive Tax-Saving Fund
- IIFL Mutual Fund has launched India’s first passive tax saver fund, nearly six months after the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) introduced passive options in the Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) space.
- Being an index fund, the scheme will try to mirror the Nifty 50 and generate returns in line with the movements in the index. As it will be passively managed, investors will be charged less as compared to active ELSS funds. Till now, tax-saving MF investments were only possible through the active route even as SEBI permitted fund houses to launch passive ELSS funds through a circular in May 2022.
- NSE Launches New Nifty Bharat Bond Index
- NSE Indices, a subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange, has said that it has launched another index under the Nifty Bharat Bond Index series.
- The Bharat Bond Index Series follows a target maturity date structure, wherein each index in the series measures the performance of a portfolio of ‘AAA-rated bonds issued by government-owned entities, maturing in a specific year.
- In December 2019, NSE Indices launched the first two indices in India Bond Index with maturities in April 2023 and April 2030, and in July 2020, two indices with maturities in April 2025 and April 2031 were launched.
- Indian tech brand Noise appoints Virat Kohli as new brand ambassador
- Indian tech brand “Noise” has appointed Virat Kohli as its new brand ambassador for its smartwatches. The new partnership will bring together the two domains together which is said to exemplify the brand. The partnership will further help in deepening consumer trust and allegiance, claims the company.
- Noise and Virat Kohli- both are leaders in the smart connected lifestyle industry and the cricket world respectively. Moreover, as the brand ambassador has always felt pride in his fitness levels, Noise signed him because of Kohli’s era of super-athletes, which makes him an ideal fit for the brand.
I Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 6 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 5 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 4 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 3 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 2 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 1 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 30 November 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे