Regular current affairs viable of 30th April 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 30th April 2021. covering the following news headlines: Reserve Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Finance Secretary, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Ayushman Bharat Diwas.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30th April 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- Banking News
- Defence News
- Important Days
- Appointments News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- ICICI Bank launches Digital banking Platform ‘Merchant Stack’
- ICICI Bank has announced the launch of a digital and contactless banking platform exclusively for retail merchants.
- This service, called ‘Merchant Stack’, is targeted at more than 20 million retail merchants in the country, including grocers, supermarkets, large retail store chains, online businesses and large e-commerce firms.
- Retailers can avail the ‘hant merchant stack’ services on InstaBiZ, a mobile banking application of ICICI Bank for businesses.
- Banking services under the merchant stack will include zero-balance current account, instant credit facilities, ‘digital store management’ facility, loyalty programs and value-added services such as tie-ups with e-commerce and digital marketing platforms.
- HDFC Bank top arranger of corporate bond deals in FY21
- HDFC Bank has emerged as the top arranger for corporate bond deals in 2020-21 (FY21). Axis Bank is at the second place, while ICICI Bank is at the third position. However, for the last quarter of FY2011, meaning January-March 2011, Axis Bank was the top manager of corporate bond deals, while HDFC was second in the last quarter.
- Axis Bank managed 16 deals worth Rs.106.6 billion while HDFC Bank had 19 deals worth around Rs.70.4 billion.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- MD and CEO of HDFC Bank: Sashidhar Jagdishan(Succeeds Aditya Puri).
- The tagline of HDFC Bank: We understand your world.
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- RBI joins network for greening financial system
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a member has joined the network of central banks and observers for greening the financial system (NGFS).
- The central bank joined the NGFS on April 23, 2021. Green finance gave importance in directing climate change.
- Launched at the Paris One Planet Summit on December 12, 2017, NGFS is a group of central banks and observers ready to share best practices and contribute to the development of environmental and climate threat management in the financial sector, While there is a transition towards a sustainable economy to support mainstream finance.
- NATO military exercises launched in Albania
- The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has begun a joint military exercise “DEFENDER-Europe 21” in Albania with thousands of military forces from the United States and other countries, the first large scale since the Second World War in the Western Balkans. Is as practice.
- Albania is playing a critical part in the DEFENDER-Europe 21 exercise with Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore operations taking place.
- Around 28,000 Americans, allies and partner forces from 26 countries, will operate almost simultaneously in more than 30 training areas ranging from more than a dozen nations in the Baltic and Africa to the important Black Sea and Balkan regions.
- Ayushman Bharat Diwas: April 30
- Every year, Ayushman Bharat Day is celebrated in India on 30 April. Ayushman Bharat Day is celebrated to achieve the twin mission.
- The main objective of the day is to promote affordable medical facilities in remote areas of the country based on the socio-economic caste census database. It will also promote health and welfare and provide insurance benefits to the poor.
- International Jazz Day: 30 April
- International Jazz Day is celebrated every year on 30 April to highlight the importance of jazz and its diplomatic role in mobilizing people in all corners of the globe. The celebration of 2021 marks the 10th anniversary of International Jazz Day.
- The day was created on the idea of jazz pianist and UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Herbie Hancock.
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) declared 30 April as International Jazz Day in November 2011. To celebrate the day, communities, schools, artists, historians, academics and jazz enthusiasts from around the world were nominated to bring them together. Learn about the art of jazz and its effects.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- UNESCO Headquarters: Paris, France.
- Director-General of UNESCO: Audrey Azoulay.
- UNESCO formation: 4 November 1946.
- Niraj Bajaj named Bajaj Auto Chairman
- Bajaj Auto has announced the appointment of Neeraj Bajaj as the new Chairman of the Board from 1 May 2021. The automaker has also announced Rahul Bajaj as its Chairman Emeritus. This will be taken at the upcoming annual general meeting for approval of shareholders.
- Rahul Bajaj, Non-executive Chairman of the Company, having been at the helm of the Company since 1972 and the Group for five decades, considering his age, has tendered his resignation as a non-executive director and Chairman of the Company with effect from close of business hours on 30 April 2021.
- American Astronaut-Pilot Michael Collins Passes Away
- The American astronaut, Michael Collins, who was the command module pilot for the Apollo 11 mission to the moon, had cancer, which has led to his death after he lost his battle.
- During a three-member Apollo 11 crew mission in 1969, Collins kept the command module operational, while the other two members, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the moon.
- Collins spent seven years of his career as an astronaut with NASA.
- Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurates India’s first 3D printed house at IIT-M
- The Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the first 3D printed house in India at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M). The concept of this 3D printed house was conceived by former IIT-M alumni.
- The single story house has been constructed using 3D Concrete 3D Printing ”technology in an area of about 600 square feet in just five days.
- The house is housed inside the campus by IIT-Madras’ start-up TA TVASTA Manufacturing Solutions, which houses the Shelter Innovation for Humanities Terriliger Center for Innovation.
- The 3D printed house will help fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of ‘Housing for All’ plan by 2022.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Regular current affairs viable of 29th April 2021.
- Regular current affairs viable of 28th April 2021.
- Regular current affairs viable of 27th April 2021.
- Regular current affairs viable of 25th and 26th April 2021.
- Regular current affairs viable of 23rd April 2021.
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे