Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 01st October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 01st October 2021. covering the following news headlines: Amazon, Manny Pacquiao, Indian Society of Advertisers, Automotive Skills Development Council, PRAGATI Meeting, International Day of Older Persons.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Awards News
- PM Modi chairs 38th PRAGATI Meeting
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has chaired the 38th PRAGATI meeting to review multiple projects, grievances and programmes of central and state government. PRAGATI stands for Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation.
- In the meeting, eight projects were taken for review having a cumulative cost of around Rs 50,000 crore. 297 projects worth Rs. 14.39 lakh crore has been reviewed so far in the previous 37 PRAGATI meetings.
- PRAGATI is an ambitious multi-purpose and multi-modal platform, launched in March 2015, by PM Modi as a unique integrating and interactive platform, aimed at addressing common man’s grievances and simultaneously monitoring and reviewing important programmes and projects of the Government of India as well as projects flagged by State Governments.
- India women team played their first-ever pink-ball test
- The first ever pink ball day and night Test match between India and the Australian women’s team at the Carrara Oval in Queenslandon, Australia on 30 September.
- The BCCI and Cricket Australia want to play one Test match in the entire series going forward. Mithali Raj is leading the Indian team.
- Australia played the first pink-ball Test against England in 2017 in Sydney during the women’s Ashes. The two teams last played a Test in Adelaide in 2006 when Australia won convincingly. Jhulan Goswami is one of two survivors from that Test along with Mithali Raj.
- Tokyo Olympic medalist Rupinder Pal Singh announces retirement from hockey
- Olympic bronze medalist Indian hockey player Rupinder Pal Singh has announced his retirement from international hockey to make way for young and talented players.
- Rupinder, 30, represented the Indian hockey team in 223 matches in his 13-year hockey career. Rupinder was part of the bronze medal winning Indian hockey team at the 2020 Summer Tokyo Olympics held in July-August 2021.
- Professional boxer Manny Pacquiao announces retirement from boxing
- After 26 years and 72 professional bouts, former world champion Manny Pacquiao announced his retirement from professional boxing. He started his professional career in 1995 at the age of 16.
- He became the first boxer to win a Lineal Championship in five different weight categories and the only boxer to hold a World Championship in four different decades. He recently won the welterweight title in 2019 at the age of 40.
- World Vegetarian Day: 01 October
- World Vegetarian Day is observed annually on October 1 globally to raise awareness about the ethical, environmental, health, and humanitarian benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.
- World Vegetarian Day is celebrated to emphasize environmental considerations, animal welfare and rights issues and personal health benefits to encourage people into ditching animal products. The full week between October 1–7 is observed as the International Vegetarian Week (IVW).
- Vegetarianism was frequently referred to as a Pythagorean Diet, before the popularization of the term ‘vegetarian’ in the mid-1800s. Ancient Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras was an early advocate for the diet hence, it was named after him.
- International Coffee Day: 01st October
- International Coffee Day is celebrated every year on 1 October to celebrate and promote the use of coffee. Many people believe that coffee can have a bad effect on their health, so on this day people are educated about the various benefits of this drink.
- The hard work and efforts of these workers and people associated with the coffee industry are also recognized on International Coffee Day.
- For the first time, International Coffee Day was celebrated back in 2015. The International Coffee Organisation (ICO) decided to dedicate the day to all coffee lovers in 2014, but the first official Coffee Day was launched in 2015 in Milan.
- International Day of Older Persons: 01 October
- International Day of Older Persons is observed globally on 1 October every year. The day aims to raise awareness of issues affecting the elderly, such as aging and elder abuse, and to appreciate the contributions made by older people to society.
- Theme of International Day of Older Persons 2021: Digital equity for all ages.
- On 14 December 1990, the United Nations General Assembly designated 1 October as the International Day of Older Persons (resolution 45/106).
- This was preceded by initiatives such as the Vienna International Plan of Action on Ageing, which was adopted by the 1982 World Assembly on Ageing and endorsed later that year by the UN General Assembly.
- Kerala Tourism bags prestigious PATA Grand Award 2020 in Marketing
- Kerala Tourism has bagged the coveted PATA Grand Award 2020 in the Marketing category for its internationally acclaimed ‘Human by Nature’ campaign.
- In addition, the Department of Tourism, Government of Karnataka has won the coveted PATA Gold Award for its marketing campaign (State & City – Global), Script Your Adventure 2019.
- PATA Grand Award 2020 was presented in 3 categories: Marketing, Sustainability and Human Capital Development.
- In addition, 20 PATA Gold Awards have also been presented.
- Winners of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prizes 2020
- The Union Science and Technology minister Dr Harsh Vardhan announced the 2020 Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prizes on September 26, 2020 on the occasion of the Foundation Day of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- The award is given for outstanding Indian work in the field of science and technology.
- The award is named after the founder Director of CSIR India, the late Dr (Sir) Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar.
- The award is presented in following 7 disciplines: Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- In 2020, the Prize has been bestowed upon 14 people.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News01st October 2021ctober 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे