Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 30th October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 30th October 2021 covering the following news headlines: CUNSULT, Aromatic garden, State Energy Efficiency Index, THE’s World Reputation Rankings 2021.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- South Korea inaugurated World’s Largest Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Plant
- South Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy acknowledged that the ‘Xincheon Bitdream Fuel Cell Power Plant’ at Korea Southern Power’s Xininchian Bitdream Headquarters in Seo-gu, Incheon, has been completed and inaugurated.
- The power plant is operated by Posco Energy and Doosan Fuel Cell, a South Korean independent power generation company. It has a capacity of 78 MW built in four phases since 2017. The cost of the project is approximately 340 billion won ($292 million).
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- South Korea Capital: Seoul;
- South Korea Currency: South Korean won;
- South Korea President: Moon Jae-in.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari launches knowledge App “CUNSULT”
- Road Transport and Highways Minister, Nitin Gadkari has launched a knowledge App and platform CUNSULT. Emphasizing innovation, entrepreneurship, science technology, research and skill for knowledge transformation.
- The app is the first such global facility by which people who need information, advice, counsel, guidance can contact and call up experts in multiple sectors.
- The app will be a forum for mentors to share their life experiences. The app will allow people to learn from the wisdom which has been acquired over the lifetime.
- Each expert also gets a unique, exclusive page reflecting their contributions by way of articles and video blogs and this serves as their intellectual legacy and helps to promote interest in them.
- CUNSULT uses the framework of context and convergence to instantly connect knowledge seekers and knowledge givers.
- Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya launches 6th edition of National Formulary of India (NFI)
- The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya launched the 6th edition of the National Sutras of India (NFI) on October 28, 2021.
- NFI is published by the Pharmacopoeia Commission of India (IPC).
- The main objective of NFI is to promote rational use of medicines in the country and proves beneficial to the physicians and health professionals while prescribing medicines to patients.
- Uttarakhand gets country’s largest aromatic garden
- Uttarakhand gets India’s largest aromatic garden in Nainital district. The Research Wing of Uttarakhand Forest Department has inaugurated India’s largest Aromatic Garden at Lalkuan in Nainital district.
- Established in an area of more than 3 acres, this park houses 140 different species of aromatic species from all over India. The project was started in the year 2018-19 after the approval of the Research Advisory Committee in June 2018.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Uttarakhand Founded: 9 November 2000;
- Uttarakhand Governor: Lt Gen Gurmit Singh;
- Uttarakhand Chief minister: Pushkar Singh Dhami;
- Uttarakhand Capitals: Dehradun (Winter), Gairsain (Summer).
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or National Unity Day: 31st October
- In India, Rashtriya Ekta Diwas or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is celebrated every year since 2014 on 31 October to commemorate the birth anniversary of the Iron Man of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- This year marks the 146th anniversary of the great leader who played an important role in India’s freedom struggle and later during the country’s integration.
- World Cities Day observed on 31st October
- The United Nations General Assembly has designated the 31st of October as World Cities Day. The Day is celebrated to promote the international community’s interest in global urbanization, push forward cooperation among countries in meeting opportunities and addressing challenges of urbanization, and contribute to sustainable urban development around the world.
- The global theme of World Cities Day 2021 is “Adapting cities for climate resilience”, acknowledging that integrated climate resilience policies and action plans will greatly reduce climate-related risks for urban populations.
- Urban October was launched by UN-Habitat in 2014 to emphasize the world’s urban challenges and engage the international community towards the New Urban Agenda. World Cities Day 2021 is the Eighth global celebration since the day was launched on 31 October 2014 in Shanghai, China.
- World Thrift Day observed on 31st October
- World Thrift Day is celebrated every year on October 31, across the world, but in India, the day is celebrated annually on October 30. This day is celebrated to promote the importance of savings and how saving money is important in today’s world.
- It is an important day to be remembered for individuals as well as the country’s economy. Savings, as we all know, is a necessity for every depositor who contributes to economic development.
- World Savings Day was first introduced in 1924 as World Thrift Day at the first International Thrift Congress held in Milan, Italy. It was decided that the day will be marked across the globe to encourage the idea of saving money and restore the public’s confidence in banks.
- Hiroshima nuclear bomb attack survivor, Sunao Tsuboi passes away
- Hiroshima atomic bomb survivor, Tsunao Tsuboi, has died. A prominent Japanese campaigner against nuclear weapons, who survived the world’s first atomic bomb attack, has died at the age of 96.
- About 140,000 people died and Tsuboi devoted his life to campaigning for the abolition of nuclear weapons. He met Barack Obama on his historic visit to Hiroshima as US President.
- Eminent Oncologist Padma Shri Dr Madhavan Krishnan Nair passed away
- Eminent oncologist and founding director of Regional Cancer Center (RCC) Padma Shri Dr Madhavan Krishnan Nair has passed away. He has served as a member of the Expert Group preparing India’s National Cancer Control Plan.
- He has also served on the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Expert Advisory Panel on Cancer. The Government of India honored him with the Padma Shri in 2001 for medicine.
- CBSE launches Veer Gatha project in schools
- CBSE launches Veer Gatha project in schools to raise awareness on Gallantry Awards. Schools affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have been asked to prepare projects and engage in activities based on the Gallantry Award winners.
- The Veer Gatha project aims to raise awareness about the brave acts and sacrifices of the Gallantry Award winners among school students. The Veer Gatha project is being conducted from October 21- November 20. The projects can be interdisciplinary & in various formats such as poems, essays, etc.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30th October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th & 25th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22nd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th October 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे