Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 21st October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 21st October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Russian Film Festival, 2021 BNP Paribas Open, Kushinagar International Airport, Future Tech 2021, 2021 Global Food Security Index.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Ecuador declares state of emergency over crime wave
- Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso has declared a 60-day state of emergency in the South American country on October 18, 2021, due to an increase in violent drug crimes.
- President Lasso has pointed to drug trafficking and consumption as the main drivers behind the increase in homicides, domestic theft, theft and smuggling of vehicles and goods.
- As part of the emergency measures, the armed forces and police will work together to conduct “weapon checks, inspections, 24-hour patrols and drug searches”, among other tasks.
- India, Israel, UAE, U.S. decide to launch quadrilateral economic forum
- India, Israel, United Arab Emirates and the United States have decided to launch a new quadrilateral economic forum. Quadrilateral builds on ongoing cooperation between U.S., Israel and UAE after the Abraham Accords last year.
- This QUAD grouping had decided to establish an international forum for economic cooperation and discussed possibilities for joint infrastructure projects expanding economic and political cooperation in the Middle East and Asia.
- India, the United States, Israel and the UAE have decided to form a forum for future economic cooperation and to explore possibilities of joint infrastructure projects in the fields of Transportation, Technology, Maritime security, Economics, Trade as well as for additional joint projects.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates Kushinagar International Airport in UP
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the Kushinagar International Airport in Uttar Pradesh on October 20, 2021.
- The airport has been built at an estimated cost of Rs. 260 crore, by the Airport Authority of India. Besides, it has the longest runway in Uttar Pradesh.
- It will facilitate domestic & international pilgrims to visit the Mahaparinirvana sthal of Lord Buddha in Kushinagar.
- Kushinagar is the final resting place of Gautama Buddha, where he attained Mahaparinirvana after his death. The airport will help in boosting tourism on the Buddhist circuit.
- The first international flight at the Kushinagar International Airport landed from Colombo, Sri Lanka, carrying Sri lankan delegation of over hundred Buddhist Monks & dignitaries.
- Now the number of airports handling passenger flight in Uttar Pradesh has increased to 9.
- NPCI launches card tokenisation platform ‘NTS’
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched NPCI Token System (NTS) to further enhance customer security and provide a seamless shopping experience to consumers.
- NPCI Tokenization System (NTS) will support tokenization of RuPay cards, to provide an option for storing card details with merchants.
- NPCI’s Token Reference on File (TROF) service will help RuPay cardholders to maintain the security of their financial data.
- With NTS, acquiring Banks, Aggregators, Merchants & others can get themselves certified with NPCI & can play the role of Token Requestor to help save the Token reference number (Token Reference On File) against all card numbers saved.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- National Payments Corporation of India MD & CEO: Dilip Asbe;
- National Payments Corporation of India Headquarters: Mumbai;
- National Payments Corporation of India Founded: 2008.
- Nabard subsidiary ‘NABSanrakshan’ sets up Rs 1000 cr credit guarantee fund trust
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced the creation of an Rs. 1,000 crore Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for FPOs (CGFTFPO), a dedicated fund for providing credit guarantees to FPOs.
- The fund has been launched under the trusteeship of NABSanrakshan Trustee Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NABARD.
- For this, NABSanrakshan has signed a trust deed with the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. The Trust has been registered at Mumbai.
- The credit guarantee offered through the trust will enhance the creditworthiness of FPOs besides facilitating cost-effective production and productivity leading to higher net incomes to the farmers who are members of FPOs.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chairman of NABARD: G R Chintala;
- NABARD Founded: 12 July 1982;
- NABARD Headquarters: Mumbai.
- World-acclaimed Kung Fu Nuns wins UNESCO’s Martial Arts Education Prize 2021
- The well known Kung Fu Nuns of the Drukpa order of Buddhism has won the inaugural UNESCO’s Martial Arts Education Prize 2021, for their brave and heroic acts of service and championing of gender equality across the Himalayas.
- The Nuns empower young girls through martial arts, to defend themselves, build confidence, and take on leadership roles in their communities.
- The award has been launched by UNESCO ICM (International Centre of Martial Arts for Youth Development and Engagement), to collect and promote good practices of martial arts education(MA Edu.)
- Australia’s James Pattinson retires from international cricket
- Australian fast bowler James Pattinson has retired from international cricket after realizing that he would not be in the running for the Ashes series due to fitness issues.
- The 31-year-old, who has played 21 Tests and 15 ODIs, will, however, continue to play domestic cricket.
- Pattinson took 81 Test wickets and 16 ODI wickets in his career after making his Test debut with Mitchell Starc and David Warner against New Zealand in Brisbane in December 2011.
- His last Test was against New Zealand in Sydney in January 2020 while he last played an ODI way back in September 2015 against England at Leeds.
- National Police Commemoration Day: 21st October
- Police Commemoration Day is celebrated every year in India on 21 October.
- The day is celebrated to remember and honor the brave policemen who laid down their lives in the line of duty.
- Police Commemoration Day commemorates the day in 1959, when twenty Indian soldiers were attacked by Chinese troops in the Hot Spring area of Ladakh, in which ten Indian policemen lost their lives and seven were imprisoned.
- Since that day, 21 October has been observed as Police Commemoration Day in honour of the martyrs.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 21st October 2021 Please Like and Share it
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th October 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे