Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 19th October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 19th October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Global TB report, Karur Vysya Bank, Geospatial Energy Map, State Bank of India, ‘Eco-Oscar’ Award, Trojan asteroids.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Obituary News
- Sri Lanka seeks 500 million dollar as loan from India
- The Sri Lankan government has sought a USD 500 million line of credit from India to pay for its crude oil purchases, as the island nation faces a severe foreign exchange crisis due to the pandemic on the country’s earnings from tourism and remittances. is facing.
- The line of credit of USD 500 million is part of the India-Sri Lanka Economic Partnership arrangement. This facility will be used for procuring petrol and diesel requirements.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Sri Lanka Capitals: Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte;
- Currency: Sri Lankan rupee.
- Sri Lanka Prime Minister: Mahinda Rajapaksa;
- Sri Lanka President: Gotabaya Rajapaksa.
- Centre forms panel to suggest alternative model of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana; Head – CEO of PMFBY, Ritesh Chauhan
- The Government of India has constituted a working group to suggest alternative sustainable, financial and operational models for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) to roll out an overhauled PMFBY scheme from Kharif 2022.
- The panel will be headed by CEO of PMFBY, Ritesh Chauhan.
- The need for an alternative model was felt as after many states started quitting the scheme due to high burden of subsidy on the state government.
- The working group will find out reasons for high premium rates and suggest mechanism to rationalize them.
- It shall also conduct detailed study on the feasibility to adopt suitable technology-based approaches for early settlement of claims by modifying traditional methodology of Crop Cutting Experiments (CCEs) for loss estimation.
- NITI Aayog joins hand with ISRO to launch Geospatial Energy Map of India
- NITI Aayog has launched the Geospatial Energy Map of India which will provide a holistic picture of all energy resources of the country.
- The comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) Energy Map of India was jointly launched by Dr Rajiv Kumar (Vice Chairman, NITI Aayog), Dr V K Saraswat (Member, NITI Aayog), and Shri Amitabh Kant (CEO, NITI Aayog) on 18 October 2021.
- The map has been developed by NITI Aayog in collaboration with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and Energy Ministries of Government of India.
- The map will help to identify and locate all primary and secondary sources of energy and their transportation/transmission networks to provide a comprehensive view of energy production and distribution in a country, which would further help in planning and making investment decisions.
- Punjab CM Charanjit Channi launches ‘Mera Ghar Mere Naam’ scheme
- In Punjab, Chief Minister Charanjit Channi launched a new scheme titled ‘Mera Ghar Mere Naam’, which aims to confer proprietary rights on the people living in the houses within the ‘Lal Lakir’ of villages and the cities.
- The land area which is a part of the village habitation and is used for non-agriculture purposes only is known as Lal Lakir.
- The state government will undertake drone surveys of residential properties, both in rural and urban areas for digital mapping, following which all eligible residents would be given the property cards, after proper identification or verification, to confer proprietary rights upon them in a time-bound manner.
- The property card will serve the purpose of registry against which they can avail loans from the banks or even sell their properties.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Governor of Punjab: Banwarilal Purohit.
- RBI imposes Rs 1 crore penalty on State Bank of India for non-compliance with the aforesaid directions
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore on India’s largest public lender State Bank of India (SBI), on October 18, 2021.
- The penalty has been imposed for non-compliance of directions contained in the “RBI (Fraud Classification and Reporting by Commercial Banks and Selected Financial Institutions) Directions 2016″.
- The penalty has been imposed in exercise of powers vested in RBI under the provisions of section 47A(1)(c) read with sections 46(4)(i) and 51(1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
- India’s “Takachar” Wins Prince William’s inaugural ‘Eco-Oscar’ Award
- New Delhi-based 17-year-old entrepreneur Vidyut Mohan is among the five global winners for the inaugural ‘Earthshot Prize’, also known as the ‘Eco-Oscars’, that honours people trying to save the planet.
- Vidyut has been awarded in the Clean our Air category, for his technology called ‘Takachar’, a small and portable device that uses crop residue to convert it into bio-products like fuel and fertilisers to reduce smoke emissions and combat air pollution. Each of the five winners will receive £1 million for their project.
- Saurashtra Cricketer Avi Barot passes away at 29
- Saurashtra cricketer Avi Barot passed away at the age of 29 due to cardiac arrest. He has represented Haryana and Gujarat in his career
- He is a former India Under-19 captain and a member of the Ranji Trophy winning team in the 2019-20 season.
- The Saurashtra cricket team is one of the three first-class cricket teams based in Gujarat.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 19th October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 October 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे