Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 31 October 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 31 October 2021 covering the following news headlines: Aromatic garden,Samudrayan Project,Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Plant,MotoGP World Champion title,World Savings Day,World Cities Day,National Unity Day,M Krishnan Nair passes away.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- World’s Largest Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Plant Inaugurated in South Korea
- The world’s largest hydrogen fuel cell power plant has been inaugurated in Seo-gu, Incheo, South Korea.
- Named ‘Shininchon Bitdream Fuel Cell Power Plant’, the plant has a total capacity of 78.96 kWh and can provide electricity to about 250,000 homes per year.
- It will be operated by Posco Energy and Doosan Fuel Cell, South Korea’s largest independent power generation company.
- The total cost of the project is Won 340 billion (approximately USD 292 million).
- India’s biggest aromatic garden opened in Nainital, Uttarakhand
- India’s largest aromatic garden has been unveiled at Lalkuan in Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- The park has been developed by the research wing of Uttarakhand Forest Department in an area of 3 acres.
- The project is funded under the CAMPA (Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority) scheme of the central government.
- The garden houses around 140 different species of aromatic plants from across India like sandalwood, tulsi, parijat, etc.
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh launches ‘Samudrayan Project’-India’s First and Unique Manned Ocean Mission
- The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Earth Sciences Dr Jitendra Singh officially launched India’s First Manned Ocean Mission called “Samudrayan project” at Chennai on October 29, 2021.
- The Unique Ocean Mission aims to have deep underwater manned vehicles for carrying out subsea activities.
- The deep water manned submersible has been code named as the ‘MATSYA 6000’.
- It is developed by Chennai-based National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT).
- The technology will help to conduct deep ocean exploration of the non-living resources located at a depth of about 1000 and 5500 meters, such as polymetallic manganese nodules, gas hydrates, hydro-thermal sulphides and cobalt crusts.
- With this technology, India joins the the elite club of nations such as USA, Russia, Japan, France and China to have such underwater vehicle.
- National Commission For Women Launches Legal Awareness Programme For Women in partnership with With NALSA
- The National Commission for Women (NCW) in collaboration with National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) has launched a Legal Awareness Program for Women, titled “Empowerment of Women through Legal Awareness”.
- Objective: to impart practical knowledge to women about legal rights and remedies provided under various women-related laws, and hence making them fit to face the challenges in real-life situations.
- It is a pan-India initiative. It was launched at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh by Hon’ble Justice UU Lalit, Judge Supreme Court of India.
- Earlier in 2020, the NCW had launched a pilot project ‘Legal Awareness Programme’ in collaboration with NALSA.
- National Small Matchbox Manufacturers Association increases price of matchbox from Re 1 to Rs 2
- National Small Matches Manufacturers Association has increased the price of matches from Re 1 to Rs. 2 per box. This will be effective from December 01, 2021.
- The price of matches has been increased from 50 paise in 2007 to Rs. 1.
- However, with the increase in the price of matchsticks, the number of matchsticks in each box has also been increased from 36 matchsticks to 50 matchsticks. The price hike was necessitated because the prices of all the 14 major raw materials of the matchstick have gone up.
- Fabio Quartararo wins 2021 MotoGP World Champion title
- Fabio Quartaro (from France), who rides for Yamaha, has won the 2021 MotoGP World Champion title (motorcycle).
- So far in 2021, with two races remaining, Fabio Quartaro has won five races.
- This is Yamaha’s first rider title since 2015 when Jorge Lorenzo took his third MotoGP title.
- World Savings Day: October 30
- World Savings Day (earlier known as World Savings Day) is celebrated every year on 30 October in India.
- However, the day is celebrated on 31 October in some countries where this day is a public holiday.
- World Savings Day aims to promote and learn more about the importance of saving.
- The theme of World Savings Day 2021 is “Understanding the importance of saving”.
- The day was established on October 30, 1924, during the first International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks) in Milan, Italy.
- World Cities Day: 31 October
- The United Nations designated World Cities Day (WCD) is marked every year on October 31.
- The first World Cities Day was launched in October 2014 in Shanghai, China.
- WCD aims to promote the international community’s interest in global urbanization, cooperation among countries in addressing challenges of urbanization, and contributing to sustainable urban development around the world.
- The general theme of World Cities Day is Better City, Better Life.
- 2021 Theme of WCD is Adapting cities for climate resilience
- In 2021 the Global Observance will be co-hosted by UN-Habitat and the Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt. The event will take place in Luxor.
- National Unity Day : 31 October
- The Rashtriya Ekta Diwas is observed every year in India on October 31 since 2014.
- The day is marked to commemorate the birth anniversary of the Iron Man of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- 2021 marks the 146th anniversary of the great leader.
- He played an instrumental role in India’s struggle for independence, and later during the integration of the country.
- Sardar Patel was the first Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of India.
- He is often referred to as the Father of the Indian Constitution and was a key member of the Constituent Assembly.
- Padma Shri awardee eminent oncologist M Krishnan Nair passes away at 81
- Eminent oncologist Dr M Krishnan Nair has passed away following age related ailments. He was 81 years old.
- Dr Nair was the founder-director of the Regional Cancer Center (RCC) in Thiruvananthapuram.
- He was known for setting up one of the largest comprehensive cancer centers in the country.
- In 2001, the Government of India honored Dr. Nair with the Padma Shri (the fourth highest civilian award) for his contribution to the field of cancer care.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 31 October 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th & 25th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22nd October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20th October 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th October 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे