Daily GK(Current Affairs 23 June 2021) Current Affairs News viable of 23rd June 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 23rd June 2021. covering the following news headlines: International Olympic Day, Jaan Hai To Jahaan Hai, SARFAESI law, NIMHANS, United Nations Public Service Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of23rd June 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Defence News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Sports News
- Minority Affairs Minister launched “JaanHaiToJahaanHai” awareness campaign
- Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched a nationwide “Jaan Hai To Jahaan Hai” awareness campaign on corona vaccination for rural and remote areas.
- The purpose of this campaign is to make people aware of corona vaccination and to quell the rumors and apprehensions related to corona vaccination. It has been launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs in collaboration with various socio-educational organizations, NGOs and women self-help groups.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi urged the members of Central Waqf Council, Maulana Azad Education Foundation and other social and educational institutions to participate in this awareness campaign. India is running the world’s largest corona vaccination campaign.
- Indian Navy and European Naval Force hold first joint exercise
- For the first time, the Indian Navy is participating in a joint exercise with the European Union Naval Force (EUNAVFOR). The stealth frigate INS Trikand will participate in a two-day exercise in the Gulf of Aden as it is already deployed on anti-piracy operations in the region.
- The aim of the exercise is to enhance and improve their war-fighting skills and their capability as an integrated force to promote peace, security and stability in the maritime domain. Indian Navy as well as other naval forces are from Italy, Spain and France.
- The naval exercise included advanced air defence and anti-submarine exercises, tactical manoeuvres, Search & Rescue, and other maritime security operations.
- Mawya Sudan becomes IAF’s 1st woman fighter pilot from J&K
- Flying Officer Mawya Sudan has become the first woman from Jammu and Kashmir to join the Indian Air Force (IAF) as a fighter pilot. She is the 12th female fighter pilot to join the Air Force.
- The 24-year-old Mawya hails from Lamberi village near the Line of Control (LoC) in Rajouri district of Jammu division.
- Commissioned as a fighter pilot at the Air Force Academy in Hyderabad during the Joint Graduation Parade Ceremony on June 19, 2021. She will now undergo rigorous combat training for over a year to become ‘fully operational’ as a fighter pilot.
- KK Shailaja awarded prestigious CEU Open Society Prize for 2021
- The Central European University (CEU) Open Society Prize for 2021 has been awarded to KK Shailaja, the former Health Minister of Kerala. The award was presented to her in recognition of “her determined leadership and community-based public health work, saving lives during the pandemic”.
- She demonstrates to the world that determined leadership, community-based public health and effective communication can save lives.
- CEU was founded in 1991 by George Soros, a Hungarian-born political activist and billionaire philanthropist based on his vision of a unique institution that would train future generations of scholars, professionals, politicians, and civil society leaders “to contribute to building open and democratic societies that respect human rights and adhere to the rule of law”.
- International Olympic Day: 23 June
- International Olympic Day is held every year on 23 June. The day is celebrated to encourage more and more people to participate in the Olympic Games and to spread awareness about the event and to promote the Olympic Movement.
- Based on three pillars – “move”, “learn” and “discover” – National Olympic Committees are deploying sporting, cultural and educational activities to encourage participation regardless of age, gender, social background or sporting ability.
- The Olympic Day 2021 theme is “Stay healthy, stay strong, stay active with the #OlympicDay workout on 23 June.”
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- International Olympic Committee Headquarters: Lausanne, Switzerland.
- International Olympic Committee President: Thomas Bach.
- International Olympic Committee Founded: 23 June 1894 (Paris, France).
- International Widows Day: 23 June
- International Widows Day is observed globally on 23rd June every year. The day is widely known to draw attention to the voices and experiences of widows and to galvanize the unique support that they have.
- Several women around the world after losing her life partner faces challenges and do long-term struggle for basic needs, their human right and dignity. Loomba Foundation initiated the International Widow’s Day in 2005.
- According to Loomba, women in various countries experience great hardship after their husband dies. They are not looked at by NGO’s, governments and also societies curse them. Finally, on 23 June 2010, it was officially recognised in the United Nations General Assembly.
- United Nations Public Service Day: 23rd June
- United Nations Public Service Day is observed globally on 23rd June every year. This day is to highlight the contribution of public service in the development process and to value public service to the community.
- This day is widely known by various public service organisations and departments around the world by organising several events to recognise the role of public servants in making developments and improvements in the community.
- As a part of the occasion, the Division of Public Institutions and Digital Government of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs will host a virtual event, in collaboration with the government of the United Arab Emirates, under the theme of “Innovating the Future Public Service: New Government Models for a New Era to Reach the SDGs”.
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce becomes second fastest woman of all-time ahead
- Jamaican sprinter Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce became the second-fastest woman of all-time behind 100 metres world record holder Florence Griffith-Joyner when she clocked 10.63 seconds at a meet in Kingston.
- American Griffith-Joyner still holds the women’s 100m world record of 10.49 seconds, set in Indianapolis in 1988, as well as the three fastest times ever, with 10.61 and 10.62, also in 1988.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 23rd June 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Read More:-
- Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 22nd June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 20th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th and 18th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th June 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15th June 2021
Current Affairs 23 June 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे