Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 29 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 29 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Honey Testing Lab, BRICS, One health pilot, Zomato, NITI Aayog, G7 meeting, National MSME Award 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 29 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Obituaries News
- Honey Testing Lab in Nagaland inaugurated by Union Agriculture Minister
- During his visit to Nagaland, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar officially inaugurated the Dimapur honey testing laboratory.
- The Honey Testing Facility will assist beekeepers and producers in testing the honey produced by them. Tomar was participating in an event at the North-East Agri Expo, Chumaokedalma.
- Among others at the ceremony, Nagaland Agriculture Minister G. Kaito, Chief Secretary J. Alam, and Central Horticulture Commissioner Prabhat Kumar participated.
- Arjun Meghwal presented with the holy Kapilvastu relics brought back from Mongolia
- In honor of Mongolian Buddha Purnima, the four sacred relics of Lord Buddha returned to India after a 12-day exhibition at Batsagan Temple on the grounds of Gandan Monastery in Mongolia.
- Sacred relics were presented to Union Minister Shri Arjun Meghwal in Ghaziabad. Due to the high demand from Mongolians, the presentation of the sacred relics had to be extended to a few days.
- Iran, and Argentina applies to join China and Russia in the BRICS club
- Iran has submitted an application to become a member of the grouping of emerging economies known as BRICS. Iran’s membership in the BRICS grouping, which includes Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, “will result in added values for both sides,” a spokesman for Iran’s foreign ministry said.
- Argentina also applied to join the group. Argentine President Alberto Fernandez, who is currently in Europe, has in recent days reiterated his desire for Argentina to join BRICS.
- ‘One health pilot’ initiative launched in Bengaluru
- The Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying (DAHD) will be launched the One Health pilot in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The program is aimed at bringing stakeholders from animal, human, and environmental health on a common platform to address challenges.
- DAAD in collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) as implementation partners is implementing the One-Health Framework undertaking project in the states of Karnataka and Uttarakhand, the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying.
- Acemoney launched new wearable ATM cards and Offline UPI
- Acemoney has launched UPI 123Pay payments and wearable ATM cards. UPI 123Pay payment allows people to do cashless transactions without a smartphone or internet connection using feature phones.
- Wearable ATM cards are gadgets designed in the form of key chains and rings that enable people to conduct cashless transactions without an ATM card and phone.
- Zomato acquired Blinkit for Rs 4,447 crore in an all-stock deal
- Zomato (An online food delivery platform) has announced the acquisition of Blink Commerce (Blinkit), earlier known as Grofers India. The company’s Board of Directors approved a proposal to acquire cash-strapped quick commerce company Blinkit for Rs 4,447 crore.
- Last year, Zomato extended USD 50 million loans to Grofers India Private Limited. Zomato already owned more than a 9 percent stake in Blinkit (earlier Grofers). While the earlier Blinkit deal value was around $700 million, the drop in Zomato’s share price reduced it to $568 million.
- Odisha govt bags first prize in National MSME Award 2022
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Department, Government of Odisha has been awarded the first prize in the category “National MSME Awards 2022 to States/UTs for their outstanding contribution to the promotion and development of the MSME sector based on various developmental initiatives” has gone. Taken for the development of MSMEs.
- Bihar and Haryana finished second and third respectively.
- Global Airwards Best Drone Organization Award won by IG Drones
- The Delhi-based leading Drone enterprise platform company IG Drones has been felicitated with the “Best Drone Organization – Start-up Category” by Airwards.
- IG Drones has been selected for the award for its approach to helping local communities and giving access to technology to various stakeholders during natural disasters and calamities.
- IG Drones is developing new technology-based disaster response and mitigation to increase the efficiency and efficacy of first responders’ aid in emergency response and catastrophe mapping.
- Using a drone and GIS technology, they’ve saved hundreds of thousands of lives throughout national disasters such as the Assam Floods, Amphan Cyclone, Fani Cyclone, and Jajpur Flood in Odisha, Maharashtra Flood, and Uttarakhand CloudBurst.
- International Day of the Tropics observed on 29 June
- International Day of the Tropics is observed globally on 29 June. International Day of the Tropics celebrates the extraordinary diversity of the tropics, highlighting the unique challenges and opportunities of tropical countries.
- It provides an opportunity to take stock of progress in the tropics, share tropical stories and expertise, and acknowledge the region’s diversity and potential.
- Olympic Champion Sydney McLaughlin breaks own 400m hurdles world record
- National Insurance Awareness Day is observed on 28 June. The main objective of the day is to make people aware of the many benefits of investing in an insurance plan or policy.
- The insurance policy provides financial cover in case of unfortunate events such as injury, accident, or loss in business if one misses paying his premiums regularly.
- Nicholas Barban, an English economist, physician, and financial speculator, founded the first fire insurance company in 1666 CE. He got the idea when a huge fire in London devastated the city.
- A noted lyricist, Chowallor Krishnakutty passes away
- In Kerala, renowned lyricist, writer, and journalist, Chauvalur Krishnankutty passed away at a private medical college hospital in Thrissur. He was 86 years old.
- Krishnankutty, a former staff artist of All India Radio, wrote more than 3000 devotional songs and authored more than 200 books. He retired as assistant editor of the daily Malayala Manorama.
- Business Tycoon Pallonji Mistry passes away
- Noted business tycoon Pallonji Mistry passed away at the age of 93. He was the chairman of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, one of the largest trading firms in India.
- He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2016 for his contribution to the field of industry and trade.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 29 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 & 26 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे