Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 23 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 23 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Jyotirgamaya festival, NIRYAT Site, Surya Nutan, United Nations Public Service Day, International Olympic Day, International Widows’ Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 23 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- IOC unveils indoor solar cook top Surya Nutan
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has unveiled its patented indigenous solar cooktop, “Surya Nutan”, developed by the oil refiner’s Faridabad R&D center.
- Surya Nutan will help drastically reduce India’s CO2 emissions and protect our citizens from the uncertainty of high international fossil fuel prices.
- The Solar Cook Top is a stationary, rechargeable, and indoor solar cooking system that is attached to the kitchen. It offers an online cooking mode while charging.
- Culture Minister G Kishan Reddy launched the “Jyotirgamaya” festival in New Delhi
- Union Culture Minister G. Kishan Reddy launched Jyotirgamaya, a festival celebrating the talent of lesser artists, in New Delhi.
- The Sangeet Natak Akademi organized the festival as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav and on the occasion of World Music Day to highlight the talent of rare musical instruments from across the country, including street performers and train entertainers those were involved.
- The festival aims to raise awareness among attendees about the need to preserve both the production and playing of rare musical instruments. The Sangeet Natak Akademi’s effort to save India’s fading arts is unparalleled.
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate Vanijya Bhawan and the NIRYAT Site
- The new office complex for the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, “Vanijya Bhawan,” and the “National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade” (NIRYAT) portal, which will provide data on India’s international trade, will both be officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The department of commerce and the department for the promotion of industry and internal trade will both use the facility, which will serve as an integrated and contemporary office complex.
- As a “one-stop platform,” NIRYAT has been created to provide stakeholders with access to all the information they require regarding the country’s international commerce.
- Uttarakhand: Project to boost rain-fed agriculture approved by World Bank
- To advance rainfed agriculture in the steep areas of Uttarakhand, the World Bank has approved a project costing Rs. 1,000 crores. The Watershed Department will execute the Uttarakhand Climate Responsible Rain Based Agriculture Project.
- The initiative, which aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, was submitted to the World Bank for funding by the state government.
- Freo partners with Equitas Small Finance Bank to launch a digital savings account
- Bengaluru-based neo banking platform Fro has launched its digital savings account ‘FreeSave’ in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank.
- With this launch, it has become the first consumer neobank in the country to offer full-stack neo-banking products including smart savings accounts, credit and payment products, cards, and wealth-growth products.
- Neobank is planning to open one million new accounts in the next ten months.
- Karnataka Bank launches “V-CIP” for account opening
- Karnataka Bank has launched the facility of online Savings Bank (SB) account opening through ‘Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP)’.
- The enabled facility on the Bank’s corporate website empowers prospective customers to open an SB account through an online process and complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) verification through a video call at the place of their convenience.
- South Indian Bank launches “SIB TF Online” EXIM trade portal
- South Indian Bank has launched a new portal called ‘SIB TF Online’ for its corporate EXIM customers. The portal facilitates a platform for trade-related payments to foreign entities remotely.
- The customer can initiate the payment request over SIB TF Online after uploading the relevant supporting documents for the transaction.
- SIB TF Online is yet another accomplishment by the bank to make its operations more tech-driven. It comes close on the heels of launching the internet banking facility targeting retail savings and NRE SB customers to initiate foreign remittances without visiting the branch.
- Rumeli Dhar retires from all forms of international cricket
- India’s seam-bowling all-rounder Rumeli Dhar has announced her retirement from international cricket at the age of 38. Dhar played her last international match in the tri-nation women’s T20I series between India, Australia, and England at Brabourne in 2018.
- Overall, he featured in four Tests, 78 ODIs, and 18 T20Is, scoring 1328 runs and taking 84 wickets across all formats. She was also part of the Indian team that reached the 2005 World Cup final in South Africa.
- International Widows’ Day celebrates on 23rd June
- International Widow Day is celebrated across the world on 23 June. The day aims to mobilize support for widows and spread awareness about their condition.
- For many women, the loss of a partner is exacerbated by a prolonged struggle for their basic rights and dignity.
- The theme of this year is “Sustainable Solutions for Financial Freedom of Widow”.
- 23 June was chosen as the day to mark the International Widow Day because it was on this day in 1954 that Lord Loomba’s mother, Mrs. Pushpa Vati Loomba, was widowed.
- United Nations Public Service Day celebrates on 23 June
- With the aim to appreciate the value of public institutions and public servants, June 23 is observed as United Nations Public Service Day. It highlights the contribution and role of public service in the development of all sectors around the world.
- The theme for this year’s event is “Building back better from COVID-19: Enhancing innovative partnerships to meet the Sustainable Development Goals.”
- The origin of the UN Public Service day goes back to December 20, 2002, when the General Assembly selected June 23 as Public Service Day after adopting a resolution 57/277.
- International Olympic Day celebrates on 23rd June
- International Olympic Day is celebrated around the world on 23 June. This day is mainly celebrated to commemorate the birth of the modern Olympic Games.
- The day is also celebrated to celebrate the health and harmony aspect associated with sports. The day marks the foundation of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- This year, the theme of International Olympic Day is “Together for a Peaceful World”.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 23 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे