Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 22 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Mithali Raj, Ashtang Yoga, Under-17 Asian Championship, Shanan Dhaka, Swiss banks, Ruchira Kamboj, Tamil Nadu.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- White House: The US prioritises its bilateral relations with India
- The US prioritises its bilateral relationship with New Delhi and views India as a “very crucial” strategic ally in the strategically significant Indo-Pacific region, according to the White House, which also noted that each country must make its own choices about Russia.
- Because Russia began a “special military operation” in neighboring Ukraine, the US-led Western nations have imposed punishing sanctions on it.
- India is a “very important strategic partner in the Indo-Pacific region.”
- Industry data show that as refiners buy Russian crude available at a significant discount as a result of the conflict in Ukraine, Russia has surpassed Saudi Arabia to become India’s second-largest oil supplier after Iraq.
- About 25 million barrels of Russian oil, or more than 16 percent of their total oil imports, were purchased by Indian refiners in May.
- India reiterated earlier this month that its needs for energy security serve as the basis for its purchases of crude oil from Russia.
- Sri Lanka revises Minimum Age for Migrant Domestic Workers
- In Sri Lanka, the government has revised the minimum age limit for women going for overseas employment as domestic helpers to 21 years of age. The decision was announced at the weekly cabinet meeting.
- However, the minimum age limit has been set at 25 years for Saudi Arabia and 23 years for other countries in the Middle East. The minimum age limit for Middle East countries other than Saudi Arabia has been declared as 21.
- Mongolia’s Khuvsgul lake added to the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves
- Mongolia’s Khuvsul Lakes National Park has been added to the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
- The decision was taken during the 34th session of the International Coordinating Council of the Man and Biosphere Program being held in Paris, France.
- Lake Khuvsgul, located in the northern Mongolian province of Khuvsgul near the Russian border, holds about 70 percent of Mongolia’s fresh water, or 0.4 percent of the world’s total.
- The lake is 1,645 m above sea level, 136 km long, and 262 m deep.
- India’s first ‘Balika Panchayat’ constituted in five villages of Gujarat
- The country’s first ‘Balika Panchayat’ started in five villages in the Kutch district of Gujarat. The objective of this initiative is to promote the social and political development of girls and ensure their active participation in politics.
- Panchayats have started in Kunaria, Maska, Motagua, and Vadsar villages of the Kutch district.
- This initiative has been taken by the Women and Child Development Welfare Department, Government of Gujarat under the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ campaign.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development is also planning to start Balika Panchayat across the country.
- Tamil Nadu became the largest state in outstanding microfinance loan
- Tamil Nadu replaced Bihar and West Bengal to become the largest state in terms of the outstanding portfolio of microfinance loans.
- According to MFIN Micrometers Q4 FY21-22, a quarterly report published by Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN), the gross loan portfolio (GLP) of Tamil Nadu as of March 31, 2022, was ₹36,806 crore. It was followed by Bihar (₹35,941 crores) and West Bengal (₹34,016 crores).
- At the end of Q3FY22, West Bengal topped the chart with the highest outstanding loan portfolio of ₹32,880 crores, followed by Tamil Nadu (₹32,359 crores).
- Assam becomes 36th State/UT to implement One Nation One Ration Card
- Assam has become the 36th state to implement the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) scheme. With this, the ONORC scheme has been successfully implemented in all 36 states and union territories, making food security portable across the country.
- It is a one of its kind citizen-centric initiative in the country, which has been rapidly implemented in a short span of time, covering around 80 crore beneficiaries, after being launched by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public in August 2019. distribution said in a statement today.
- Union Minister Bishweswar Tudu inaugurates the 20th Folk Fair in Odisha’s Puri
- Minister of State for Tribal Affairs and Jal Shakti, Bishweshwar Tudu inaugurated the 20th Lok Mela (National Tribal/Folk Song and Dance Festival) and 13th Agriculture Fair 2022 at Saradhbali in Puri, Odisha.
- With an aim to preserve tribal culture and promote innovation in agriculture, the two fairs will continue for five days and will end on June 24.
- The 20th Lok Mela 2022 aims to emphasize the importance of tribal culture and establish its originality and uniqueness. Efforts are being made through the fair to help the groups and individuals of tribal communities to show their talent in preserving their culture.
- Indian women’s Wrestling team wins Under-17 Asian Championship
- The Indian women’s wrestling team has won five medals to claim the Under-17 Asian Championship title with a total of eight gold in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- India won the title with a total of 235 points from eight gold, one silver, and one bronze. Japan had to be content with the runners-up trophy with 143 points and Mongolia finished third with 138 points.
- Huge Stingray breaks the record for the Biggest Freshwater Fish
- The enormous stingray Moul Thun had snagged on the end of his line was larger than any fish he had ever seen, the hunter was aware. The 42-year-old fisherman from Kaoh Preah, an isolated island in the Mekong River, in northern Cambodia, didn’t realize that the ray would eventually be designated the largest documented freshwater fish in the world.
- Fishermen in Cambodia initially informed Dr. Hogan and his colleagues at the Wonders of the Mekong Project, which is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development and seeks to preserve the aquatic variety of the Southeast Asian river, that they had caught a stingray that was the largest ever seen.
- The finding was made less than a month after a 400-pound huge stingray was also captured and released close by. This year has also seen the capture of two other huge rays.
- ‘Shabash Mithu’: A biopic on former Indian women’s cricket team captain Mithali Raj
- Filmmaker Srijit Mukherji has released the trailer of Taapsee Pannu starrer “Shabash Mithu”, a biopic on former India women’s cricket team captain Mithali Raj. The film is set to hit the theaters on July 15.
- The film is written by Priyan Aven who is making his debut as a screenwriter with Shabaash Mithu. Amit Trivedi has provided music for the film with lyrics by Swanand Kirkire, Kausar Munir, and Raghav M. Kumar, and the sound is designed by Academy Award winner Rasool Pookuttypageraja.com
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 22 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे